Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
DEEPCUR said:
I got an email yesterday saying that your profile has been updated for an ineligible profile number. But I don't see any updates in the ineligible profile. What could be the reason for the message? Is it possible that an ineligible profile becomes eligible suddenly?

The profile was created two days back and some change I made deemed it to be ineligible although I am eligible. I went ahead and created another profile and it is active now.
There must be some difference between the two profiles...ensure that in that profile due to any parameter you are not falling out of FSW score of 67.

Anyway in the second one stays eligible...carry on with that and forget about the previous profile.

snig

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
hello everyone,

I am in a bit dilemma now and I think you guys can help me.
I received ITA on December 22,2016 and I am the principal applicant.
I have WES ECA for my credentials.
My husband came to Canada in 2013 and we have his course to course credential evaluation back from 2013,can we use the same to submit in the PR profile or should he have ECA done again?
please advise
thank you guys in advance

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi all

Not sure if anyone would any idea on this in this thread.

I am filling up FBI PCC form. I am from India and I live in US. What needs to be filled in - Applicant Home Address - section? Should it be permanent address in India or current US address?

This is the form - https://forms.fbi.gov/identity-history-summary-checks-review/q384893984839334.pdf

Also I am planning to get my fingerprints done at a local police station. Do we need to carry this FD 258 to the police station? Or they will have this form?

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf/view

If they give 3 copies, should I include everything while sending my application? I am also planning to include my spouse application in the same package. So I need to include my application, finger prints, spouse application and finger prints in the envelope?

Thanks.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
OINP isn't explicitly NOC-specific and they haven't released any information about rejecting applicants based on NOCs.
Thanks Asivad.

How about the work experience points in EE system and FSW criteria? Woud the NOC and the fact that it is a regulated occupation matter?

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just need a clarification about the past addresses, time spend on vacation for 10 days in another country will not be included right?

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candavisa said:
I just need a clarification about the past addresses, time spend on vacation for 10 days in another country will not be included right?
In address history, no. In travel history yes.

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
I would like to know the process for claiming arranged employment on ICT visa for 50 pts ,you have any idea about that I would be grateful if you can share the information on the same..

thanks in advance

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
So, after getting OINP nomination and received ITA, what's the deal with IELTS result that brings the CRS score below 400?

For example, let's say I had 400 CRS points and received OINP nomination. My total score is now 400+600 = 1000 points. Now, if my new IELTS is worst than my initial IELTS, and my basic score is now 380, isn't my total score still 380+600 = 980? I am still above the 400 points and still above the ITA minimum invited points which is about 475-500.

So does that mean I still need to inform OINP that my IELTS result is worst and they will have to remove my nomination even if I got ITA and about to submit my e-PR?

Technically I am still above 400 CRS points (OINP requirements) and still above 475 CRS points (minimum ITA points)

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
So, after getting OINP nomination and received ITA, what's the deal with IELTS result that brings the CRS score below 400?

For example, let's say I had 400 CRS points and received OINP nomination. My total score is now 400+600 = 1000 points. Now, if my new IELTS is worst than my initial IELTS, and my basic score is now 380, isn't my total score still 380+600 = 980? I am still above the 400 points and still above the ITA minimum invited points which is about 475-500.

So does that mean I still need to inform OINP that my IELTS result is worst and they will have to remove my nomination even if I got ITA and about to submit my e-PR?

Technically I am still above 400 CRS points (OINP requirements) and still above 475 CRS points (minimum ITA points)
My question also.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
TLOU said:

Doesn't matter after you submit eAPR

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Doesn't matter after you submit eAPR
It doesn't matter is score drop below 400 is after e-APR. But how about if it happens after nomination and before e-APR?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
jickson said:
It doesn't matter is score drop below 400 is after e-APR. But how about if it happens after nomination and before e-APR?
Write to oinp and ask, are you that tight on expiry without being able to submit?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
jickson said:
From the answer I got from Stanlee, I need to get an updated IELTS which will keep my CRS above 400.

Although I still have a bit more than 80 days left to my e-pr, I am trying to submit it once I receive all my PCCs before my good IELTS expires January 10 2017, so that I don't have to do another IELTS.

Hopefully I will get my PCCs before 10 Jan 2017.

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

Can we use two or more NOC codes of work experience to claim points for three years of work experience. And having continuous work experience of more than one year, in the primary NOC Code.

Actually on the forum I had read that it can be used but someone told that it can't be. So want to confirm.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dewk said:
Dear Asivad,

Can we use two or more NOC codes of work experience to claim points for three years of work experience. And having continuous work experience of more than one year, in the primary NOC Code.

Actually on the forum I had read that it can be used but someone told that it can't be. So want to confirm.
Yes, you can as long as they are under NOC skill type 0, A or B.