Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Hi Asivad,

I got married after COPR and when we went to the clinic to do new medicals they put her under family-EDE. Reckon that could be a problem?
Not a problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
Thank you so much for your prompt response,on Tuesday i called to cic call centre and spoke with one good agent and i asked my application status and he told me everything is passed and completed but security is on going,so my question is since june 30 my bg check is in progress,does it mean security checking is started ?How long does it to completed?and even in my notes there is a blank,i forwarded in your email my notes last couple of weeks ago to see my security is started or not,
Regards
Rabin
Security checks can take a while depending on your travel history and/or country of origin.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi Asivad and all,

Right now I only have 25 days to submit my eAPR.
the problem is I requested a PCC from the UAE embassy in Egypt as I am no longer a resident in UAE and submit all required papers by them. However, they didn't give me any receipt and it should be ready in maximum 30 days. Now it's 37 days and still no news and still no one is replying our queries from their side.

What ca I do if they didn't submit the PCC on time?

Tricky. If this delay is not due to lack of any actions at your end, you may choose to continue with application submission on the 59th/60th day. Add an LOE explaining the delay in receiving the PCC and requesting the officer to consider granting you an extension for the same. Highlight your efforts at communicating with UAE embassy.

Or if you have a high enough score, decline the ITA and wait for another ITA in Dec/Jan.

One more thing, all my reference letters are mentioning my title, working hours, monthly salary, work periods and so. is this enough? it doesn't mention contract or permanent job except my current one "contracted for one year"

Not a problem.

Thanks

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Asivad Anac said:
Security checks can take a while depending on your travel history and/or country of origin.
Thank you so much for your quick response.I have one question again,actually my bg in progress since June30,so this means my security is going on from June30,Yes i have travelled Dubai,Saudi and Afghanistan.
Regards
Rabin

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
RabinJi said:
Thank you so much for your quick response.I have one question again,actually my bg in progress since June30,so this means my security is going on from June30,Yes i have travelled Dubai,Saudi and Afghanistan.
Regards
Rabin
Yes. As soon as the security checks are passed, PPR will be issued to you.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rafzy said:
Yes. As soon as the security checks are passed, PPR will be issued to you.
Thanks for your response.Lets hope PPR in next week

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi Asivad and other seniors,

I just noticed that there is no mention of when the account was created on the balance certificate provided by the bank. I am also providing the last 6 months account statement. Is account creation date absolutely necessary? This account was created on 28th, August 2011, can I mention it in the LOE?

Please suggest me some solution.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
hsinxh said:
Hi Asivad and other seniors,

I just noticed that there is no mention of when the account was created on the balance certificate provided by the bank. I am also providing the last 6 months account statement. Is account creation date absolutely necessary? This account was created on 28th, August 2011, can I mention it in the LOE?

Please suggest me some solution.
If its not mentioned, dont go into too much details as its a standard certificate for the bank.

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
rafzy said:
If its not mentioned, dont go into too much details as its a standard certificate for the bank.
You mean to says its ok if account open date is not mentioned? and I dont to mention it in LOE?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
hsinxh said:
You mean to says its ok if account open date is not mentioned? and I dont to mention it in LOE?
Yes. Just show last 6-8 months statement and you wre good to go !

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rafzy said:
Yes. Just show last 6-8 months statement and you wre good to go !
[/quote
Sent you pm

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just putting this here if any senior member can look at the following question and provide some answers that will be helpful. Thanks

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-profile-work-history-question-t464747.0.html

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplynd2804 said:
Just putting this here if any senior member can look at the following question and provide some answers that will be helpful. Thanks

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-profile-work-history-question-t464747.0.html
Answered there.

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one here who applied thru the embassy in cairo for good conduct certificate?
How long did it take?
It has been 40 days now with no feedback from them and my submission dead line is by the year end.
Also they didnt give me any receipt or proof of application

Any thoughts what to do if i didnt get it on time?