+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
aditya127 said:
Hi,

You will only get ITA in the next round.
As per the ministerial instructions, it clearly says candidates who have been assigned 482 points or more on June 29, 2016 at 12:10:42 UTC.

Required rank
(2) Foreign nationals who, on June 29, 2016 at 12:10:42 UTC, have been assigned a total of 482 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System

Moreover, the first statement implies, that CIC will start rolling ITA's to 773 eligible candidates (already identified).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks, Aditya for confirming.

tutu2291

Jan 17, 2015
Guys , I received the PPR on the same day when I moved to Canada.
I have sent an email to NDVO for VO change.

Should I wait for their response or since I am in Canada shall I send the passport to Ottawa ?

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi my BG check changed to in progress yesterday , but I did not received any mail notification .
Could you please update any one had same experience.
I am PNP inland , 19 apr Aor.

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

My timeline is in my signature.
After my rprf request & payment on April 27 have not heard anything.
Getting bit anxious.

Is Rejection is possible after rprf ?
Never ordered gcms, with your experience what you feel whether my eligibility would have been met by now?

Whether my file would have come to local vo?

Thanks in advance.

emailme1698

May 31, 2015
Hi vks123,

my timeline are similar to yours.
SINP Outland,
12th Dec AOR, NDVO,
23rd Dec medical passed
RPRF Paid Upfront
Last Ghost Email Received on March 1st.

Inbox me your number so that I can contact you.

vks123 said:
Hi Asivad,

Getting bit anxious.

Never ordered gcms, with your experience what you feel whether my eligibility would have been met by now?

Thanks in advance.

kurt42

Mar 21, 2016
Hi Everyone!

Received an email from our consultant, after paying RPRF.

"Immigration has responded that they have no record of our office’s representation on your behalf. This is an obvious error, since we have submitted all of your Express Entry documentation through our company’s CIC portal. However, I would like you to sign a new Representative form and then scan it back to me. We will upload it through the Case Specific Enquiry, to be sure that it is re-entered and the CIC system recognizes it.

Kindly sign the form in Section D, #10 – above the date already entered."

Will this cause any delays to our application? Thank you very much!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
tutu2291 said:
Guys , I received the PPR on the same day when I moved to Canada.
I have sent an email to NDVO for VO change.

Should I wait for their response or since I am in Canada shall I send the passport to Ottawa ?
Congrats on PPR! I recommend that you wait for response, since your case file number needs to be re-transferred to the Ottawa office. It takes anywhere between 8 to 14 days anyway (including weekends), so it's not that long a wait. Read your PPR document carefully - they do have a condition listed based on which you can directly send your passport to Ottawa if you are in Canada, without waiting for approval from primary VO - however, ultimately, your choice ;)

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi senior! Please advise! I updated my passport information and sent the documents and Change of Information Form via EMAIL to OINP at the end of May. Didn't get any reply. I was told by a guy in this forum that it should be by snail mail or fax only. Does It have to be by mail or fax?Should I send them again by fax? Thanks!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
TECC_Seneca said:
Asivad/Rajkamal

I have a question for a friend. She will be doing her landing from India here in August. Now she has her visa stamping on the old passport which expired. She already has her new passport issued and the COPR. Is this fine while she does the landing? or she needs to get a visa stamping on her new passport?

Appreciate your response.

Also any idea how long does it take for the PRTD to be processed in India particularly Bangalore?

Thank you once again
Hey! Replying to you, since no one else did.

First off - a COPR is only valid till either passport expiration date OR medical exams, whichever expires first. How does your friend have a valid COPR with a stamp on an expired passport?

Now, I am basing my answer on the assumption that your friend raised a CSE with the attachment of her new passport and has sent it to CIC already - which means it should reflect as part of her application. She needs three essential things for landing - her COPR, her passport (that she used to apply for the PR) with the visa stamp and her POF (along with other landing-related documents). So, I would recommend that she carry her old and her new passport. She cannot get her new passport stamped using the COPR, because the COPR will probably have the old passport number on it - unless CIC was already informed and her COPR mentions both old and new passport numbers.

A PRTD usually takes anywhere between 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the office. Probably, contact the Bangalore office for this info - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/bangalore.asp

Further, if the PRTD is intended for your friend, I am not sure she is eligible because a COPR is only a "promise" of a PR. However, a person becomes an actual PR holder only "after" they complete their first landing using the COPR. This in only my understanding - Please check with others/Google to confirm.

Hope I helped :)

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Reddysar said:
Hi my BG check changed to in progress yesterday , but I did not received any mail notification .
Could you please update any one had same experience.
I am PNP inland , 19 apr Aor.
The usual (recent) experiences (mostly for Outland applicants) are that people have received PPR either the same day OR the next day as soon as BG has changed to "in progress". However, based on what I have read on this forum, quite a few Inland applicants receive PPR anywhere between same day to 45 days after BG changes to "in progress". Please check your incoming messages within your MyCIC account to confirm.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
vks123 said:
Hi Asivad,

Getting bit anxious.

Thanks in advance.
I don't want to get you into undue panic, but yes, rejection is possible even after receiving an RPRF request. However, it is rare. Most probably you have already met R10 and A11.2 eligibility criteria, criminality and medicals would also have passed. The only elements pending would probably be a detailed check of your work experience, proof of funds and education. The overall checks of whether relevant documents have been provided should already be complete. Your file is most probably with local VO.

I recommend two things:
1. Order gcms (even though you may receive them only after you receive PPR (like I did), it still provides good insight)
2. If your application has completed 6 months (since AOR), you can give your primary VO a call and enquire about your application status. However, I recommend this ONLY as a LAST resort and only if you are in major panic mode.

Here's a thread that discusses PPR waits after RPRF has been paid:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rprf-paid-month-ago-but-ppr-still-pending-connect-here-rprf-in-april-and-may-t428048.0.html

Hope I helped. Good luck!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
kurt42 said:
Hi Everyone!

Received an email from our consultant, after paying RPRF.

"Immigration has responded that they have no record of our office’s representation on your behalf. This is an obvious error, since we have submitted all of your Express Entry documentation through our company’s CIC portal. However, I would like you to sign a new Representative form and then scan it back to me. We will upload it through the Case Specific Enquiry, to be sure that it is re-entered and the CIC system recognizes it.

Kindly sign the form in Section D, #10 – above the date already entered."

Will this cause any delays to our application? It may not cause a delay if your application was already under process, regardless of whether your consultant was recognised. However, if CIC has to update your profile and notes on your gcms, the process is likely to get delayed. I know this is a vague answer, but it completely depends on your case officer, your LVO and their case load - none of the factors we are privy to. Thank you very much!
Good luck!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
happynightowl said:
Hi senior! Please advise! I updated my passport information and sent the documents and Change of Information Form via EMAIL to OINP at the end of May. Didn't get any reply. I was told by a guy in this forum that it should be by snail mail or fax only. Does It have to be by mail or fax?Should I send them again by fax? Thanks!
Ontario is currently under massive case load, so I recommend sending them the document via all channels - email, fax and snail mail - just to be sure that they have received it. Fax (for additional documents) is your fastest and best way. Did you at least receive an acknowledgement email from Ontario, when you sent them an email? I don't think they use the email to accept application related documents - only as a means to update applicants about further requirements or next steps.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi,

We sent our passports to VFS for the Visa stamping. Got an email saying processed passports have been dispatched back to the VFS office. Also there was a change in the EE profile status. It now says background check needed is complete and final decision says application has been approved. However the more information button (next to final decision made) says we will get an email regarding next steps. But we havent got any email except for the one from the passport office about our passports being dispatched and another one regarding the change in profile status.

Wanted some clarity -
What are the next steps ? Once we collect the passports, is this it ? Do we need something else ?
Where do i get information on what to do next, when do we travel, who do we need to get in touch in Canada for the PR card. How long is this valid, information regarding all of this. Also will we get any more emails from CIC ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
SR14 said:
Hi,

We sent our passports to VFS for the Visa stamping. Got an email saying processed passports have been dispatched back to the VFS office. Also there was a change in the EE profile status. It now says background check needed is complete and final decision says application has been approved. However the more information button (next to final decision made) says we will get an email regarding next steps. But we havent got any email except for the one from the passport office about our passports being dispatched and another one regarding the change in profile status.

Wanted some clarity -
What are the next steps ? Once we collect the passports, is this it ? Do we need something else ? Once you collect your passport, you need to check that they have stamped it and check that you have received your COPR document. The only thing you need to check on these is that your details are correctly inserted and your date of landing expiry.
Where do i get information on what to do next, when do we travel, who do we need to get in touch in Canada for the PR card. Check this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/arriving.asp

How long is this valid, information regarding all of this. Check your COPR and stamp - it will indicate your COPR expiry date. Also will we get any more emails from CIC ? No, but even if you do - don't worry. Sometimes these may be ghost emails, because of some back-end change.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
You're through mate...congrats and stop worrying :) Just make sure you land before your COPR expires and carry all your relevant documents with you during landing ;) Cheers!