+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey
Can we do flagpole on 1st july or 2nd? It's holiday on these 2 days i guess
So i am not sure we can do flagpole on 1st or 2nd july?
And from my location border is at 5 hours drive so can't take a chance please suggest something..
Thank you

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
Hi seniors,

Sorry to ask this again but do we need to submit all pages from passport where we have visas and stamps or just the info pages are enough?

Regards,

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
QUESTIONS [size=12pt]ONLY FOR THOSE WHO GOT ITA, AND EXPERTS[/size]

Below questions might be very basic questions for you, but, they are haunting me. I would be very grateful to get answers of them. :)

Scenario: After getting ITA, CIC generates list of personalized documents for each applicant and other mandatory documents like PCC, Medicals.

1 Q: Do they provide separate upload button for each employer?

2 Q: What if applicant doesn't have the reference letter, but have different documents to prove like reference letter (Affidavit from colleague), payslips, and all other employment related documents for that particular job. How one will upload? Separate or make one PDF of all and attach it?

3 Q: What is the best practice to attach such employment documents? One should provide only reference letter or one should go ahead voluntarily attach all documents in one PDF and upload?

4 Q: After getting ITA, does CIC provide 60 days just to accept the ITA or to provide all documents in that time period?

5 Q: How do we need to send PCC and Medicals reports? Upload or physical copy by mail post? If by Post, then can we send them in different post, with explanation letter that other document is on its way because I haven't got it yet?

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

Two days ago, I received a request for an interview via myCIC account. I am from Pakistan (Karachi) but got my interview scheduled next month on 24th of July at Canadian embassy of (ABU Dhabi – UAE). They have given me 7 days to respond to confirm my availability. A part of letter says the following:

Please confirm if you will attend the above interview by selecting the following sentence that applies to you and by responding by email to london-im-interview@international.gc.ca within seven (7) days. When confirming your attendance please mention your file number and (PLB) initials on subject line. :

- I confirm that I will attend the above interview at the above date and time; moreover, I understand and will comply with the above instructions and those included in Annex 1.

- I confirm that I will not attend the above interview and acknowledge that a decision may be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of my application.

Unfortunately, Due to some limitations of my current job, I am not in a position to travel abroad until I resign (which I had planned to do immediately after getting my passport stamped with visa by CIC). So the situation is now challenging and difficult for me. But I am thinking about the following ways to respond to this situation,

1. Can I email london-im-interview@international.gc.ca and ask them to change my interview location to CHC (Canadian high commission) at Islamabad (Pakistan), explaining my circumstances …. Is it a possible/practical thing to do so?

2. Can I ask them to do a telephonic interview etc. and promise to submit them any additional document if requested..?

3. If I select the second statement and acknowledge that a decision may be made based on the information on file, then is there a slightest chance of me getting through? Is there anyone you have seen getting PPR after not being appeared in the interview?

Any response will be highly appreciated,

Thanks and regards,

M.Z

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Dear Asivad,
I need your valuable inputs on my situation. I am working in Quebec & I have applied for PR through express entry.
I have SINP PNP nomination.
My PR process quick details below:
PNP Inland
AOR : 19-Apr-2016
Medicals : In Review
Schedule 4 submitted : 03-May
Settlement plan submitted : 06-June-16
BG: Not needed at this time

I have received GCMS notes , as per notes self and son medicals passed and wife medicals in process from last 2 months.
My wife is pregnant and she has done all medicals including X-ray with protective shield with doctor consultation.
My wife medical results all are ok which has been confirmed by panel physician , I have double checked there is no issue and no adverse information stated on my wife medical reports except pregnancy.
Now I need your valuable inputs for below questions:
1. Is there any reasons delay in accepting my wife medicals due to pregnancy even completing all the tests ?
2. Do I need to declare dependent before delivery in my application?
3. Is there any information /documents need to provide to CIC to speed up my wife medicals?
4. In similar situations how long it takes to finish medical.
I Kindly request you please provide valuable comments on above situations.

Thank you In advance for your time and response.

NNT

Jun 24, 2016
Please help to check if FSW Outlander can have primary office CPC Ottawa and secondary office CIO...??? By mar'16 my all checks have been done like eligibilty,criminality,medical and only security is pending from last three months. Any idea how much time this check will take to complete.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I am 26th March AOR. I received my GCMS notes, criminality passed, medical passed, security and eligibility - not started.
Further in officer's comments in end - all comments in assessment 11.2 positive but 'Met' is not written and I found in latest updates,
Eligibility : review required.

I took it normal first but then I read at forum that if in email from ATIP they say there is something hidden under assumption 16.1 (c) then it is dangerous, means officer may have some concerns and they are doing investigation or verification. Also blank spaces means hidden words, there is no blank dashes in latest comments from Officer on 7th June but on 28th May I received RPRF request , at that time another officer's comments has two dash or blank spaces. I am really worried what it could be. One positive thing they said is sometimes its only officer's name or info hidden but then why eligibility is still review required and not Met.
Someone said in AOR Feb thread that it will change to Met when file will be transferred to local VO.
My officer added NDVO as secondary office on 7th june ( last updated)and assign it to new officer but nothing clear about transfer.

Mine is really simple case, I am single applicant, working with one employer from starting, part time during studies and now full time after completing my studies, My VO is NDVO and I am Ontario PNP.
One more thing in A11.2 assessment notes it says I am working with my employer from 2014 but I am working with him since 2012 but as part time employee and from 2014, I am working as full time employee.

Please guide.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doitnow said:
1. Can I email london-im-interview@international.gc.ca and ask them to change my interview location to CHC (Canadian high commission) at Islamabad (Pakistan), explaining my circumstances .... Is it a possible/practical thing to do so?

No harm in trying, unlikely to work.

2. Can I ask them to do a telephonic interview etc. and promise to submit them any additional document if requested..?

Won't work.

3. If I select the second statement and acknowledge that a decision may be made based on the information on file, then is there a slightest chance of me getting through? Is there anyone you have seen getting PPR after not being appeared in the interview?

Your call. If they want you to come in for an interview, extremely unlikely that you'll get a positive decision without showing up.

Any response will be highly appreciated,

Thanks and regards,

M.Z

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
VaibhavN said:
Hi Asivad,

I am 26th March AOR. I received my GCMS notes, criminality passed, medical passed, security and eligibility - not started.
Further in officer's comments in end - all comments in assessment 11.2 positive but 'Met' is not written and I found in latest updates,
Eligibility : review required.

I took it normal first but then I read at forum that if in email from ATIP they say there is something hidden under assumption 16.1 (c) then it is dangerous, means officer may have some concerns and they are doing investigation or verification. Also blank spaces means hidden words, there is no blank dashes in latest comments from Officer on 7th June but on 28th May I received RPRF request , at that time another officer's comments has two dash or blank spaces. I am really worried what it could be. One positive thing they said is sometimes its only officer's name or info hidden but then why eligibility is still review required and not Met.
Someone said in AOR Feb thread that it will change to Met when file will be transferred to local VO.
My officer added NDVO as secondary office on 7th june ( last updated)and assign it to new officer but nothing clear about transfer.

Mine is really simple case, I am single applicant, working with one employer from starting, part time during studies and now full time after completing my studies, My VO is NDVO and I am Ontario PNP.
One more thing in A11.2 assessment notes it says I am working with my employer from 2014 but I am working with him since 2012 but as part time employee and from 2014, I am working as full time employee.

Please guide.
All questions answered in below two threads:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-february-2016-ee-connect-here-t396295.3060.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.0.html

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
subic85 said:
Hi seniors,

Sorry to ask this again but do we need to submit all pages from passport where we have visas and stamps or just the info pages are enough?

Regards,
All pages

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
GurpreetSunny said:
Hello asivad
I am a lawyer from India applying in same NOC 4112. I have few questions and would appreciate ur help and advise.
1. As i also work as tax consultant earlier i chose NOC 1111 for myself but later i realised that NOC 4112 is more appropriate as i am a general counsel who works in all fields. So does changing NOC before ITA can cause any problem to my case. No problem as long as you have provided all relevant work experience and reference letters that specify job description that is aligned to your new nominated NOC. Since you haven't received an ITA yet, it will not cause a problem with your application.
2. I applied for nova scotia PNP wherein my NOC was 1111. However i have informed them that my actual NOC is 4112 and i have changed the same accordingly. I have withdrawn my pnp application via an e mail as 4112 is not preferred in any PNP. Good move.
3. My CRS is 471 do i still need PNP? No, but since the current draws are ranging in the 480+ zone, you may have to wait for a couple of more draws before receiving an ITA.
4. Wht is medical all about, i have slip disc so walk with an ignorable limb also my cholestrol levels are marginally high . Can they reject my application on this ground. Your application is rejected on medical grounds only if the case officer feels that your health will prove liable to their welfare system in the near future.

Plz help me regards
Cheers & Good luck!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
prashantduggal said:
QUESTIONS [size=12pt]ONLY FOR THOSE WHO GOT ITA, AND EXPERTS[/size]

Below questions might be very basic questions for you, but, they are haunting me. I would be very grateful to get answers of them. :)

Scenario: After getting ITA, CIC generates list of personalized documents for each applicant and other mandatory documents like PCC, Medicals.

1 Q: Do they provide separate upload button for each employer? Yes, but not as per employer - each separate link as per designation held. This means that if you held two different designations at a single organization, then you get two separate links for same employer.

2 Q: What if applicant doesn't have the reference letter, but have different documents to prove like reference letter (Affidavit from colleague), payslips, and all other employment related documents for that particular job. This should be fine, as long as it is not a common occurrence across all your jobs held. Usually they use the detailed reference letter to verify NOC, so if you can, then get the reference letter on your employer's letterhead. How one will upload? Separate or make one PDF of all and attach it? You have only ONE link per position held to upload ALL supporting documents pertaining to a single position - so make one PDF per position and upload.

3 Q: What is the best practice to attach such employment documents? One should provide only reference letter or one should go ahead voluntarily attach all documents in one PDF and upload? Upload everything they have asked for - joining letter, promotion letter (if any), relieving letter, reference letter, payslips and whatever else you have - again ONE pdf only for each position. Don't hold back on information - the last thing you want is for them to come back to you requesting for more documents and delaying your process.

4 Q: After getting ITA, does CIC provide 60 days just to accept the ITA or to provide all documents in that time period? Both is the same. As soon as you accept the ITA and fill out the initial basic form - it generates the document checklist for you to upload your supporting document. Check your MyCIC account - once you accept, it starts countdown on how many days you have remaining to submit. 60 days is all you get.

5 Q: How do we need to send PCC and Medicals reports? Upload or physical copy by mail post? If by Post, then can we send them in different post, with explanation letter that other document is on its way because I haven't got it yet? No post is accepted (unless it is provincial nomination or unless CIC asks you to send something via post). Your PCC needs to be scanned and uploaded once you receive it. If you have more than one PCC, then all of them need to be uploaded in one PDF file. Your medical results will be directly sent to CIC by your medical institute that did the tests - all you need to do is scan the upfront medical test complete form that your hospital gave you after you completed your medical.

+1 if this helped and good luck!

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
My timeline:

04-Feb-16 - EOI to MPNP
10-Mar-16 - LAA from MPNP
11-Mar-16 - MPNP Application Status: In Progress
24-Apr-16 - Submitted Application to MPNP
26-Apr-16 - MPNP Application Status: Received
20-May-16 - SPP2 sent from Supporter to MPNP
27-May-16 - MPNP added SPP2 in the Application (Asked MPNP through an e-mail)
Current - MPNP Application Status: Received
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Pending
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP interviewed the Supporter
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment In Process
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Complete
xx-xxx-xx - Letter of Acceptance (LOA) received
xx-xxx-xx - Sent Application to CIC-CIO

I will appreciate any advice regarding next pending steps.

Thanks and Regards.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
noorulhuda said:
My timeline:

04-Feb-16 - EOI to MPNP
10-Mar-16 - LAA from MPNP
11-Mar-16 - MPNP Application Status: In Progress
24-Apr-16 - Submitted Application to MPNP
26-Apr-16 - MPNP Application Status: Received
20-May-16 - SPP2 sent from Supporter to MPNP
27-May-16 - MPNP added SPP2 in the Application (Asked MPNP through an e-mail)
Current - MPNP Application Status: Received
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Pending
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP interviewed the Supporter
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment In Process
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Complete
xx-xxx-xx - Letter of Acceptance (LOA) received
xx-xxx-xx - Sent Application to CIC-CIO

I will appreciate any advice regarding next pending steps.

Thanks and Regards.
Nothing else for you to do right now. Once status changes to received means the entire application is considered complete and ready for review. Now, after their review you will probably receive an invitation to accept their nomination (if you qualify). Till then, only waiting. Good luck and be patient :)

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
artray said:
Nothing else for you to do right now. Once status changes to received means the entire application is considered complete and ready for review. Now, after their review you will probably receive an invitation to accept their nomination (if you qualify). Till then, only waiting. Good luck and be patient :)
Thanks artray