+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dpakhaniya said:
Hi everyone ,

I got Ready for Visa email just right now. Really happy ..
But I havr one problem , I was FSW inland but right now I am in India and getting married on july 7/2016 . i want to include my wife in my application. Also i have to change my Visa office to India. Please help me and suggest me how to do all this thing ?
That's the e-mail everyone is waiting for! Congrats, good luck and all the very best :) . You can change your VO by raising a CSE.

sukoo

Jun 16, 2016
Any body in the house, pl provide your suggestion :)

Hello Asivad,

Need advice!

i recently got nominated by SINP and received ITA on 15th.( still not accepted it)

now i went for PCC at Passport office for my self and my spouse and came to know that we have to re-issue our passports as the address mentioned in passport is different from our present address and PCC would may take months with old address. so decided to re-issue the passport ,which we would get it with in 10 days and after that with in one day PCC would be given.

in this case

1. after receipt of new passport i would inform SINP for updating the nomination certificate. My question is, Would there be any change in nomination certificate number? means would be there any effect on the additional point received for nomination in MY CIC?

2. If their is no change then ,my plan is to decline the ITA - make changes to my EE profile with new passport detail and wait for another ITA- is it OK?

3. I am showing proof of fund as fixed deposit but some of the FD are in my wife's name who is accompanying me. is it OK? or i have to transfer the FD in name? In my wife's FD i am the nominee and my name reflects in it.

4. As my wife name changed after marriage. whether i should get the affidavit for name change or not? and for information she has the passport after marriage with new name and my name as spouse.

regards

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Dear rajkamalmohanram,

Please help me! kindly have a look on the GCMS's Notes (sent as PM) and suggest what should I do now? Actually the Case Analyst have not mentioned my current employer's experience /name which consist 8 years of experience.

My Background is "In Progress" from 7th May 2016. I ordered my GCMS note on 18th May and received it 17th June.

There are total seven notes in which three Notes are written by Case Analysts. Note no. 3 & 4 are very pathetic, but Note no 2 seems positive and Note no. 1 (the latest one) shows that my file is in local visa office now.

I have sent my GCMS note's contents, kindly check your Inbox.

I am waiting for your kind help, please.

albatross101

Sep 23, 2015
Hello guys,
Please I have a query as regards US PCC. My application was delivered 10th June and will take at least 12 weeks. I am in the pool but no ITA yet, I just traveled back to the US this week on a visit.
I am hoping to get ITA by the time the fbi report is ready, but will I have to get another PCC because I re entered the US or does the PCC have a validity?

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

May I have a question regard on IELTS and have your answer?

I heard most of people said, the IELTS should be valid until the time you got ITA and submit all your profile.

BUT TODAY, I just heard another clarification that is:
Your IELTS must be valid until the day you got VO to assess your IELTS from the system.
That means weeks or months later after you accept ITA and submit all your profile.

For example: I took my IELTS on 2014/1/30
I got ITA on 2016/1/15, accepted and submitted all profile on 2016/1/29
I got VO to assess my profile on 2016/2/1

Then will my IELTS valid and meet the requirement of EE?

Would you please help clarify on this?
Thanks!!

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Nalanda said:
Dear Asivad/Raj/Others,

In the last round of invitation, I received ITA. my score is 483. CIC asked me to apply under CEC category.

I already discussed with you. Sorry for giving the details again. I thought it will help u understand in a better way.

- I received degree completion letter from University on 23-Feb-2015
- I applied for the post-graduate work permit (PGWP) online on 24-Feb-2015
- My study permit was valid till 31-March-2015. From 1-April-2015, I was on implied status till 7-May-2015
- But the date issue of PGWP is on 8-May-2015
- I received ITA on 1-June-2016

Scenario1:
Job1 : Company A
Duration : 1-Apr-2015 to 08-Aug-2015 (PGWP issued on 8-May-2015)
Total weeks: 18.3 weeks (I have been told that 18hrs/30hrs=0.6, 18.3 weeks*0.6= 10.98 full-time weeks)
Hours/week : 18 hrs
Total hours : 18.3weeks*18hrs=329.4
hrs

Note: 09-Aug-2015 to 16-Aug-2016, I didn't work.

Job2: Company B
Duration : 17-Aug-2015 to 1-June-2016 (I received ITA on 1-June-2016)
Total weeks : 41 full-time weeks and 3 days
Hours/week : 37.5
Total hours : 41.3 weeks*30hrs=1239hrs

Job1 (10.98 full-time weeks) + Job2 (41.3 full-time weeks) = Total (52.28 full-time weeks and 1568.4hrs), In this case, I completed 1 year.

Scenario2:
Job1 : Company A
Duration : 8-May-2015 to 08-Aug-2015 (Start date as per PGWP issue date instead of actual job start date which is on 1-Mar-2015)
Total weeks: 13 weeks and 1 day (I have been told that 18hrs/30hrs=0.6, 13weeks*0.6= 8 full-time weeks)
Hours/week : 18 hrs
Total hours : 13weeks*18hrs=234hrs

Note: 09-Aug-2015 to 16-Aug-2016, I didn't work.

Job2: Company B
Duration : 17-Aug-2015 to 1-June-2016 (I received ITA on 1-June-2016)
Total weeks : 41 full-time weeks and 3 days
Hours/week : 37.5
Total hours : 41.3 weeks*30hrs=1239hrs

Job1 (8 full-time weeks) + Job2 (41 full-time weeks) = Total (49 full-time weeks and 1473 hrs). As per sceanrio2, I require 3 more full-time weeks. Then I will complete my 1 year only on 20-June-2016.

When do I complete my 1 year of Canadian work experience?

Can I accept the ITA which I received on 1-June-2016 or not?

I explained my above scenario to a lawyer and she told me that she can only give legal opinion on it. If I am not full-time student and also I am working legally (i.e. with a valid study permit and also applied for the post-graduate work permit) then my experience (in the period of 25-Feb-2015 to 7-May-2015) should be eligible for 1 year of Canadian work experience.
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is a tricky one. I did some research and found the below -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/students/post-grad.asp

This indicates that the work experience after you graduate but before your WP is actually approved is recognized.

However, let me remind you that the onus of proving that you were NOT a full-time student when you were working lies on you and also, these kind of tricky situations demand the discretion of the officer processing the application.

Though it could be okay to count this experience, I recommend against it to avoid bringing the "discretion of the officer" component into the picture. I am inclined to suggest that you count the experience from the date your work permit was approved (Scenario 2).

Hope this helped!

Good luck and all the very best!

Hi Asivad/Raj,

I received ITA on 1-June-2016. Raj also stressed that it is a tricky situation in my case. Because I am using the work experience gained during the PGWP application processing (25-Feb-2015 to 07-May-2015) for 1 year of Canadian work experience as per this link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/students/post-grad.asp).

Can I include one more job into my work history section while submitting my ePR application?

My first part-time job, I started on 01-Oct-2014 till 27-Mar-2015. Then I got extension and received a second contract from 1-Apr-2015 to 8-Aug-2015. Currently I have separate letters for both the contracts from the same job.

Under express entry, I created only the second contract of first job (1-Apr-2015 to 8-Aug-2015). I am planning to include the first contract also in to my work history for just 1-Mar-2015 to 27-Mar-2015 (It will give 2 weeks of full time and 64 hrs) because I applied for post-graduate work permit on 24-Feb-2015. But the letter provided to me is from 1-Oct-2014 to 27-Mar-2015. Employer is not giving me a letter only for 01-Mar-2015 to 27-Mar-2015. I am not including the period from 1-Oct-2014 to 24-Feb-2015 because I was on study permit.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
SR14 said:
Hello,

We got an email that says Ready for Visa where they need us to submit our passports to VFS. The email says. Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. Can some one highlight what does this mean ? This means that you can use VFS services to send your passport to the Canadian immigration office in your country for them to issue your COPR (confirmation of PR) and stamp on your passport. Congrats!!!

Also can someone throw some light on what exactly needs to be done ? Read point number 4 (document submission section) in your PPR carefully. My understanding is that we need to submit the letter, along with 2 photos and the passport to VFS for the stamping. Is this correct ? Yes Do we need anything else ? Make sure one of the photos has the name of the photography studio + address + date of photo taken stamped on the back (or hand written) along with your name and DOB. That's it. What are the next steps after this ? After submission, you wait till VFS gives you a call and sends an email asking you to collect your passport OR you can ask them to mail it to your residential address for an additional cost.

Further on our EE Profile, the status for background check is still In Progress. When does this change ? After you receive COPR. Also when will the status of decision made change ? After you receive COPR.

regards,

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
artray said:
What is "Ready for Visa"? Do you mean PPR (request for passport)? If yes, congrats!!!
To request change in your VO, you need to send an email to your primary visa office with "Urgent..." in your email subject line. Your primary visa office will be listed on your gcms notes, but for you it will probably be Ottawa if you were inland. In terms of including your wife in your application, follow the instructions in your PPR document about "change in status" and inform your Primary VO accordingly - via the email address provided within your PPR.
Thank you for your answer,

Yes it is PPR. And I was inland and now I am getting married on July 7/2016 in india. I want to include my wife also because I can not land without getting married. So rightnow which thing I need to do first?
Let them know that please change my VO or wait till I get married and then let them know that I got married ?
Also I have TRV work visa and returning to Canada on July 30/2016. I will get work permit on border. My question is that ,will it matter if I land while my PR file is under process again becuase I will include my wife ?

Please let me know , thank you

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is no such requirement. Relax.
Thanks guys... I can relax now :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhh said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

May I have a question regard on IELTS and have your answer?

I heard most of people said, the IELTS should be valid until the time you got ITA and submit all your profile.

BUT TODAY, I just heard another clarification that is:
Your IELTS must be valid until the day you got VO to assess your IELTS from the system.
That means weeks or months later after you accept ITA and submit all your profile.

For example: I took my IELTS on 2014/1/30
I got ITA on 2016/1/15, accepted and submitted all profile on 2016/1/29
I got VO to assess my profile on 2016/2/1

Then will my IELTS valid and meet the requirement of EE?

Would you please help clarify on this?
Thanks!!
Valid only till post ITA submission.

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello asivad
I am a lawyer from India applying in same NOC 4112. I have few questions and would appreciate ur help and advise.
1. As i also work as tax consultant earlier i chose NOC 1111 for myself but later i realised that NOC 4112 is more appropriate as i am a general counsel who works in all fields. So does changing NOC before ITA can cause any problem to my case.
2. I applied for nova scotia PNP wherein my NOC was 1111. However i have informed them that my actual NOC is 4112 and i have changed the same accordingly. I have withdrawn my pnp application via an e mail as 4112 is not preferred in any PNP.
3. My CRS is 471 do i still need PNP?
4. Wht is medical all about, i have slip disc so walk with an ignorable limb also my cholestrol levels are marginally high . Can they reject my application on this ground.

Plz help me regards

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
I got PPR ....really happy ...and best of luck to all who is waiting.

I have one question ,
I was FSW inland while I applied but right now I am in India and getting married on July 7/2016. I want to include my wife also . So what I have to do rightnow . change VO or wait till get married and let them know after or anything else?

Also I got my work permit approval with LmO and visa on my passport and I am returning on July 30. So will it affect my PR file ?

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Kind Attm: Asivad Anac

Hi Guys, Need you help!!
I have registered for MON project on 23 June 2016. In the application part, I am finding difficulty since the language used is French. Is there any way to translate the page into english language? My second question is: Do I also need to attach the scanned copies of the PDF file which I saw in one of the page during the registration process?

Kindly help!!

rickelparrit

Jun 20, 2016
Hello
In the family form info (IMM5645) should I translate the addres
for example from calle (spanish) to street (english)
also if I don´t have any children do I put N/A in every row or just leave it in blank?
Thanks!