Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evoboy2016 said:
Dear Asivad

Perfect answers as always. +1'd
Please clarify this - Recommend that you let both applications run simultaneously as they are right now, no harm in that
Now, if i apply for Paper type PR based on NS nomination and apply simultaneously for EE type PR based on upcoming OINP nomination, cud u advise me on what will happen when :

1. NS PR comes first. What happens to my EE PR based on OINP?
2. OINP based PR comes first? Can i cancel the NS based paper PR? I prefer to be in Ontario.
3. Is it alright/legal to apply for PR for both provinces at same time.
4. What happens if one Province comes to know about the other application as both PR applications are going to be processed by CIC?

Would be much helpful to know these are I am going thru a tuff time to decide with little information in hand.
You can have multiple applications simultaneously but you must accept only one nomination at a time. If NS PN comes first, you can choose to accept or decline it. If you accept it, you can choose to cancel the other one. Same with OINP.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Thank you Asivad for everything in my Canadian PR Journey
I have seen very few people like you on earth

Keep Up the Good Work

I got PPR!! +1 for you
Congratulations & All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,

I have applied for Ontario nomination where I am the primary applicant and saskatchewan Nomination where my husband is the primary applicant .

I wanted to know if i can submit two PR applications , 1st with me as primary applicant and my husband as dependent and 2nd with my husband as primary and me as dependent ?

Yes.

also i got blessed with a baby girl last month (Congratulations!) and i have applied for her birth certificate which might take some time to come and then i will have to apply for her passport , i am little worried that i might not get her documents before the nominations . please help me know if it is possible to update my Daughter's information to ontario and saskatchewan nomination program after getting the nomination ?

Yes.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOBEENSAQ said:
hello Asivad
the amount of fund which i mentioned in my schedule 4 request was of old lico for 4 people $ 22,200 wheras new lico revised few days before my application submission was $22,600. i came to know later. my proof of fund document was showing more than lico. but what i mentioned in schedule 4 are short by $ 400. although i have funds(fixed deposit) other than shown in bank account as well. what should i do now? how can it effect my application? although during my nomination application processing, i mentioned all my deposits to Ontario office. do help and guide please? its just bad luck that i misunderstood.
Shouldn't be a problem as you have more money than required.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately not an option to do the legal marriage only.

One last thing. Would it be possible to extend the deadline to land in Canada by any means? As I mentioned my medicals should expire end of November. I'm thinking if I'm able to extend the deadline for landing, by for example doing a new medical exam, this would push back landing date by a further 12 months, which would allow enough time for the marriage formalities to take place and include the GF in my application. I know it sounds silly by literally desperate for solutions and just wanted to get a second opinion on a question I already the answer for..

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Any and all source of funds which are exclusively available to you would suffice. They don't specify the exact amount beyond stating the 'evidence of ability to support an intended visit'. A good ballpark number might be settlement funds as per LICO standards for half a year. You can show pay stubs/employment letter as well - it may not be useful as a source of funds but it does indicate your good standing while you were working in Canada.

All the best!
Hi Asivad,
Just want to confirm on what you advised above...

By "settlement funds as per LICO standards for half a year", you mean half of $12,164 (as per LICO for single), which would come to about $6,000?

A couple of questions more below.. if you could help Smiley

1. I am filling out the application form now and it asks the date of original entry to Canada.
Back in 2004, with my old passport, I entered Canada as a middle school student and went back to my country after one year. I don't remember the exact date. Should I still indicate this entry, or just first entry to Canada in 2010 with my valid passport is fine? I actually noticed that back in 2013 when I applied for PGWP, I put 2010 in the form, not 2004...

2. it asks me to upload passport, including stamps, visas, markings. I do have my current PGWP visa, but I am afraid I lost the expired student visas. would this be okay???

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Thank you for your reply..

even if I got work permit, I need to update my proof of fund after marriage?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately not an option to do the legal marriage only.

One last thing. Would it be possible to extend the deadline to land in Canada by any means? As I mentioned my medicals should expire end of November. I'm thinking if I'm able to extend the deadline for landing, by for example doing a new medical exam, this would push back landing date by a further 12 months, which would allow enough time for the marriage formalities to take place and include the GF in my application. I know it sounds silly by literally desperate for solutions and just wanted to get a second opinion on a question I already the answer for..
Unlikely. IRCC wouldn't probably support your act of delaying the COPR expiry for your personal situation.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ee2015 said:
Hi Asivad,
Just want to confirm on what you advised above...

By "settlement funds as per LICO standards for half a year", you mean half of $12,164 (as per LICO for single), which would come to about $6,000?

Yes.

A couple of questions more below.. if you could help Smiley

1. I am filling out the application form now and it asks the date of original entry to Canada.
Back in 2004, with my old passport, I entered Canada as a middle school student and went back to my country after one year. I don't remember the exact date. Should I still indicate this entry, or just first entry to Canada in 2010 with my valid passport is fine? I actually noticed that back in 2013 when I applied for PGWP, I put 2010 in the form, not 2004...

Either of those should work just fine. Recommend that you go with 2004.

2. it asks me to upload passport, including stamps, visas, markings. I do have my current PGWP visa, but I am afraid I lost the expired student visas. would this be okay???

Yes. Provide a short explanation as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dpakhaniya said:
Thank you for your reply..

even if I got work permit, I need to update my proof of fund after marriage?
Yes. Because you are basically an FSW applicant without an LMIA as part of this application hence not exempt from POF.

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Shouldn't be a problem as you have more money than required.
THANKS FOR GIVING ME RELIEF. YOU ARE A HERO.PRAYERS FOR U.

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad and stanlee

I have an out of topic question,

I am not able to see the links for "show replies to your post" and "show unread posts from your last login" on left top side, after login to canadavisa forum at my HOME Page

Please suggest and help :'( :'(