Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
gurik said:
You don't know how relieved i'm to read that. I have done my BSc 3 year and Msc 2 year, the free wes calculator gave me master's but I have been very scared as everybody was telling me I cannot get master's and the tool is wrong.
I hope someone helped you with your query, if not yet, then I can ask my consultant on your behalf and tell you on monday, if you feel like. Otherwise its okay. All the best brother and thanzxx a lott :)
Sure buddy :) let me know if I am of any help... All the best!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Bablaa said:
Sure buddy :) let me know if I am of any help... All the best!
No problem, i 'll tell you on monday :)
could you please tell me one last thing, did you send both your graduation and post graduation transcripts to WES or only master's?

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
gurik said:
No problem, i 'll tell you on monday :)
could you please tell me one last thing, did you send both your graduation and post graduation transcripts to WES or only master's?
I sent both together in separate envelopes :)

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
gurik said:
okay, great. thanks tonns bro :)
I'll update you on monday, till then stay blessed!!
Sure bud, all the best !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bablaa said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

While I await my ITA/NOI and sit very quietly at 446, this question crossed my mind - whether CIC does a physical verification of EE candidates who are currently working for their family owned businesses too and what sort of verification it could be. In my knowledge, they are not doing many background checks for the people who are working for MNCs or other corporate houses. If yes, then what sort of verification is this - what do they check, company details, office, Tax returns etc. I am working for a Pvt. Ltd. firm owned by my father where I am a sales & marketing manager and thus my question.

I posted the question on the forum, but no one replied so I did the obvious thing, dial 1800-ASiVAD-ANAC! ;) I'm sure you will be able to guide me as always !

Thanks in advance!
IRCC does online and offline research if and when required to confirm the authenticity of your employment. Online research may include checking the website of your organization, it's customers/suppliers, continuity/longevity of that business etc. They may also search on other online country or industry specific databases. If there is insufficient or contradictory information available online, LVOs research offline and this may include calling or visiting the workplace and interacting with the person who issued the work reference letter. This may also involve getting in touch with the applicant to reconfirm some details. It may also involve asking for personal tax records or organizational tax records depending on LVO requirements for this case. Assuming the employment was genuine, one wouldn't need to be very worried about the scrutiny.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evoboy2016 said:
Dear Asivad

I just got my Provincial nomination for NS. It consisted of two parts :

1. Temporary work permit - restricted to working with my uncle who has offered me a job in NS.
2. Nomination letter - for PR application valid for 6 months. Paper based, link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

When i called my uncle to tell the good news, he told me that he is planning to sell his company. It was a bombshell in my life. He asked me to take the temporary work permit and come, but my main intention is to get a PR and find another job in NS/Canada.

Can i find another job, after going to Canada on the temp work permit, with the restricted job offer? If not, whats the best way out? PR application to NS may not work out since he is selling the company and my nomination is based on his offer letter.

PS :: I have applied to OINP program too and have received AOR.
If I understand this correctly, your NSPNP application is paper based with no link to EE while your OINP PN is EE based application. EE based PNs will be processed faster than paper based applications. Recommend that you let both applications run simultaneously as they are right now, no harm in that. You would not be able to work anywhere else using that temporary WP so it is your choice if you want to still go to NS or not - maybe you can work till your uncle winds up the business and, that ways, you get some Canadian work experience on your resume. It wouldn't help your nomination if your uncle is winding up the business as your PN seems contingent on that job offer so the best outcome is to wait for OINP nomination - whether you do that in NS or outside Canada is entirely your decision.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
Hi Asviad Anac I need your help again!

I am trying to fill out my Address History after ITA, I went back to my home country twice for a visit in the last ten years, one for a month and a half, one for 3 weeks, do I put my home country's address (my parents' house) in these periods?

I didnt pay rent in Canada for those periods thus I didnt have a Canadian address to put down. I saved the rent and used it towards my flights.

Please let me know ;)
For the duration of those trips, you can mention the address in your home country.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Appreciate your kind help on something.

My medicals expire coming November. I'm going to get married but it will unlikely happen before November. In this case, what are my options to get the wifey into Canada with me?

I'm trying to avoid family class sponsorship like a plague. I presume the only viable option would be if my GF applies to EE independently, correct?

If so:
- No change of family circumstances disclosure is needed from me when I receive PPR and I'd send through PP as normal?
- I'd complete landing and return home normally with no disclosure necessary from me to CIC regarding my soon-to-be-wife's EE application? (just wana make sure)
- When marriage happens either while her application is processing or after it's approved, she'd only need to notify them about change of family circumstances, and then no further documents/processing would be needed as I'd already be a PR?
- Similarly for me, when marriage takes place I'd only need to notify the appropriate governmental organisation (not CIC I presume since I'd already be a PR) and that's it, correcto?

Really REALLY appreciate your help man. THANK YOU!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Hi Asivad,

Appreciate your kind help on something.

My medicals expire coming November. I'm going to get married but it will unlikely happen before November. In this case, what are my options to get the wifey into Canada with me?

I'm trying to avoid family class sponsorship like a plague. I presume the only viable option would be if my GF applies to EE independently, correct?

Or get legally married tomorrow (or anytime soon) while delaying the actual social ceremony to a later date. That way, your spouse can be added to the current application right away without having to wait till November.

If so:
- No change of family circumstances disclosure is needed from me when I receive PPR and I'd send through PP as normal?
Provided you are still unmarried at that point in time, Yes.

- I'd complete landing and return home normally with no disclosure necessary from me to CIC regarding my soon-to-be-wife's EE application? (just wana make sure)
Provided you are still unmarried at that point in time, Yes.

- When marriage happens either while her application is processing or after it's approved, she'd only need to notify them about change of family circumstances, and then no further documents/processing would be needed as I'd already be a PR?

Yes.

- Similarly for me, when marriage takes place I'd only need to notify the appropriate governmental organisation (not CIC I presume since I'd already be a PR) and that's it, correcto?

IRCC would need to be informed by your spouse as part of their application. You wouldn't have to inform anyone at your end because you aren't sponsoring your spouse.

Really REALLY appreciate your help man. THANK YOU!

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey Asivad
Thank you for helping me, answering my questions
I got my restoration+work permit approved on 26 april
called CIC and they confirmed.

I forgot to ask them work permit's time, for how long it's valid for?
Do you know for how long they send restoration work permit's
6 months or one year or 2 years??

I got restoration work permit, does it mean R10 is clear?
Still waiting for PPR

Thank you everyone

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend just created the express entry profile, he include spouse Canadian experience in the application. However, EE system does not grant any points for spouse (5 pts).

Spouse Canadian work experience - 1.4 Years
NOC - NOC C - Front Desk Agent

Does NOC C does not add any points? Any ideas?

Thank You!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vivekforbes said:
My friend just created the express entry profile, he include spouse Canadian experience in the application. However, EE system does not grant any points for spouse (5 pts).

Spouse Canadian work experience - 1.4 Years
NOC - NOC C - Front Desk Agent

Does NOC C does not add any points? Any ideas?

Thank You!
For points to.be added, work experience has to be under NOC skill type 0, A or B.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey Asivad
Thank you for helping me, answering my questions
I got my restoration+work permit approved on 26 april
called CIC and they confirmed.

I forgot to ask them work permit's time, for how long it's valid for?
Do you know for how long they send restoration work permit's
6 months or one year or 2 years??

I got restoration work permit, does it mean R10 is clear?
Still waiting for PPR

Thank you everyone
It does appear to be the case. The only way of knowing for certain would be through your GCMS notes.

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Hi Asivad,

One question for you.. do i need to update my proof of fund If I get married ? I just got work permit approval and planning to get married in June. I am FSW inland. I also got LMIA after ITA so points are not included in ITA. Now I recieved work visa , so planning to go india and get married and get work permit at border.
Please let me know