+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
hello seniors,
please advise,
One of my friend submitted a profile with NOC 4033(4 yrs experience in India), and it says her profile is ineligible b'cos she doesn't have qualifiction required for that NOC.
My question is , can she create another with different NOC and submit again?
I'm thinking of NOC 1241. Will that be considered as misrepresentation?
thank you.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad,

I have some query on my study details that I have filled in post ITA form. Request you to please have a look over below queries and suggest if that is fine. On some forums, I read that this wrong, especially on point 4.

Here in India, academic year starts from 1 Apr to 31 Mar (of next year)

1. I have started my 10th classes for board examination from 1 Apr 2003 and academic year completed on 31 March 2004 and exams completed in month of March-2004. But the passing certificate, they issued on 26 May 2004 (the date mentioned in mark sheet/passing certificate) as they took two months to declare the result/passing certificate. By the time, I started attending 11th class from 1 Apr 2004. I have filled in the details as below. If I would have been selected end date as May 2004 as end date for this for 10th class education then it must have overlapped with secondary education. Please suggest if that is ok.

Other 2003/4 - 2004/3 for none, below secondary class certification (10th class)

2. I have started my secondary class examination for 11th and 12th classes for board examination from 1 Apr 2004 and academic year completed on 31 March 2006 (duration is of 2 years including 11th and 12th class) and exams completed in month of March-2006. But the passing certificate, they issued in May 2006 as they took two months to declare the result. I have filled in the details as below for secondary education. Here I have selected end date as May 2006 as it was not getting overlapped. Please suggest if that is ok.

Other 2004/4 - 2006/5 for secondary class certification (11th and 12th class)

3. For my graduation studies in Bachelor of engineering, my classes started from Aug 2006 and got end in month of Aug 2010 with final semester exam(duration 4 years). I have the passing certificate and final semester mark sheet of month Aug 2010. But again, convocation took some time to happen after final exam and they gave convocation certificate on 9 Feb 2011. I have selected date as below as I have completed my final graduation exam and classes in Aug 2010 and I was waiting for final convocation certificate.

Other 2006/8 - 2006/10 for graduation in Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engg.) certification

4. As mentioned above, I have completed my graduation in Aug. 2010 as Bachelor in engg. (Electrical Engg.) but I have started working as Business Analyst (Noc 2171) in Nov 2010 so for question “when u first became qualified to practice in this occupation”, I have selected date Nov 2010 in work history section. Some people were saying that you have to select graduation completion date (which is Aug 2010 in my case) but I have started working in this profession when I joined my first company. Please suggest if that is fine

Request you to please help me here as I worrying about rejection from CIC on these terms. I already got AOR on 25 Feb ??

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
ram_van said:
hello seniors,
please advise,
One of my friend submitted a profile with NOC 4033(4 yrs experience in India), and it says her profile is ineligible b'cos she doesn't have qualifiction required for that NOC.
My question is , can she create another with different NOC and submit again?
I'm thinking of NOC 1241. Will that be considered as misrepresentation?
thank you.
she has all rights to do so. Its not misrepresentation but a case of misinterpretation of NOC. Withdraw and recreate a new profile. But be sure that the new NOC and her experience letters match the job duties of new NOC without fail or contradiction. If so then obtain new experience letters from employers with the new NOC duties.

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Lakhanpal.saurabh said:
she has all rights to do so. Its not misrepresentation but a case of misinterpretation of NOC. Withdraw and recreate a new profile. But be sure that the new NOC and her experience letters match the job duties of new NOC without fail or contradiction. If so then obtain new experience letters from employers with the new NOC duties.
thank you @lakhanpal

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Lakhanpal.saurabh said:
@Lakhanpal.saurabh
for the question: did u apply for express entry before? what should she say? yes or no ?

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
Cansmk said:
Hi Asivad

I am a OINP PNP holder. I am the principal applicant

I have submitted a application and have received a Schedule A request( IMM 5669) . Even though this is normal that PNP applicants get the Scehdule A , the type of quiry they have mentioned is a bit tricky

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
949XXXXX - XXXX XXXX XXXX ( Spouse name ) :
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide details of your Address history from 2009/03/05 to 2009/03/07. Do not leave any gaps in time.

1. Me and my Spouse were travelling between 05/03/2009 to 07/03/2009 ( On a Long train travel ) and hence I had one day Gap in the address history of my Wife. Now , how do I put in the address history , since it does not ahave a travel drop down ?

2. The address history in IMM 5669 form only contain MM- YYYY format .. How can I fill in one day GAP in that format

3.Do I requrie to submit Scehdule A for myself ( Principal applicant) along with this

4. Can I add a separate sheet to cover all the address in the same format as in IMM 5669 ( For the address Over and above the given fields in teh form )

Thanks for all the answers in advance
I also had a similar request.

1) If the travel is within the country,then i don't think it needs to be mentioned separately. Everyone of us do lot of domestic travel. Only overseas travel needs to be mentioned in the travel history. Travel history is mainly requested to assess the PCC requirements i believe.

Still i leave it to the seniors to respond.

2) Its better to follow what is mentioned in the form, than manipulating it:)

3) The letter clearly says it is required only for your spouse, so follow what it says :)

4) Yes you can, I did exactly the same.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
ram_van said:
@Lakhanpal.saurabh
for the question: did u apply for express entry before? what should she say? yes or no ?
Yes I have two profiles of me and wife. The question is have you applied with CIC before? If you answer yes, it will ask you if it was for ee , if you answer no then it will ask for UCI number. That is my case as I have applied visitors visa earlier, but I do not have the UCI number. So on website of CIC it says that you must answer truthful and if you do not remember your UCI then leave it blank.

Now comes your case, where you have applied with ee , though I have not seen the next option but surely it will ask you for your ee profile number.

You must answer truthful. The only point is that as you have misinterpreted a NOC in earlier profile, you shall be able to support your new NOC without fail or contradiction. That means that your experience letters shall describe the new NOC duties as it is. These contradiction and difference can be minimal so be vigilante.
Example
An assistant playgroup teacher (4214) shall NOT write that she conducted story tellings sessions in "her" class. Because "her class" implies that she was the Incharge. So the language matters be careful.

sramani

Feb 16, 2016
Hi Asivad Anac OR other gurus,

Really grateful for your contributions, i'm just preparing my docs for EE, just have a few queries:

1. My first name/given name in passport and birth certificate consists of two segments for e.g. Mark Henry, but in my education certificate and work experience documents the space in between is missing like its MarkHenry ( ::) should have corrected it long back). How should i explain this?

2. In one of my other national ID i.e. permanent account card having my name, DOB and photo, my fathers name is an alias of his real name e.g. Bill Ford is printed as Bills. How should i explain this? I want to submit this along with income tax return as my experience is in self employment.

3. My name was changed after receiving birth certificate and the name change was published in the government gazette of my state in English. Should i get the gazette notarized ;D or just a copy will do.

Would be great having your opinion on this, thanks in advance.

Regards,
sramani

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Asivad and senior, Please guide

My wife as Main applicant is going apply for Express Entry.
in Jan 2015, we applied for visitor visa, And Under Employment Details of my wife, We shown nothing and represent her as house wife because we were not having the experience certificates from her old employer.

Now my question are
1) As she has UCI number allocated, Which will be mentioned in EE file, So Now if we show her work experience for old duration (which was not shown in old visitor visa application). Will it be treated as mis-representation.

2) Do we need to add any explanation letter, why we have not added work experience details in visitor visa application.

Please give suggestion.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Hi all,

Contact details question: can I indicate my spouse's mailing address different than my (main applicant) in the eAPR?

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thank you Asivad for your response.

Do I need to update the address change in the global CSE (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) ?

I spoke to the Call Center and they asked me to also report the change of employment. If I don't update my employment history then won't there be some problem as part of background check? My BG is yet to start. If I update the change of employment is there a possibility they will ask for documents from my new employer? It is highly unlikely that this company will give me any documents at all.

Lastly, my current mailing address in the PR application is from Bangladesh where my parents live and I have full access to all the mails, etc. So, can I simply not update anything and when CIC request for a Passport then I can send it from Qatar (currently living)?

Please advise. Sorry for the trouble.
Asivad Anac said:
Update just your current address to IRCC via CSE. No need to explain anything else. Even this is being done so that your PPR can be routed to the right LVO in case you aren't planning to return to Bangladesh before getting the PPR.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Asivad,
I finally did my PCC but there is one problem my birthday was different on my expired residency in Doha than my actual birthdate which is on the 30th of March, but I was registered as the 31st of March on my doha residency would that be a problem?. Sorry for the reputation but my deadline is in a week and I really need your help guys :)

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys, applied work permit extension in july
And my work permit got expired in Dec before my work permit got expired i got pnp
Then i sent pnp documents to CIC
Today my representative told me my application has been refused
What should i do now??
I applied for express entry n JAnuary, i was working on implied status.
Any solution?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey guys, applied work permit extension in july
And my work permit got expired in Dec before my work permit got expired i got pnp
Then i sent pnp documents to CIC
Today my representative told me my application has been refused
What should i do now??
I applied for express entry n JAnuary, i was working on implied status.
Any solution?
Resign from your Job, Apply for Visitor Visa and also restoration of time spend on implied status, same time generate a CSE towards your EE application and let them know about this, provide CSE with your visit visa application plus restoration of implied status