21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Experts,
I recently createed my EE profile and got Reference code so what i can further?How can i submit my application for pr?
Rabin

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Dear Asivad,
Do you know how we can expedite the visa issuing process? My passport received Ottawa on Feb. 10th and I have a traveled planed for Feb. 29th. I am worried I do not get my passport back in time.
No known shortcut for that. You'll just have to be patient - Ottawa typically does not take more than 2 weeks to return the passport.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Mighty Asivad!

I'm in the process of PR (timeline in signature). However, I'm sort of in urgent need of OHIP, becuase health providers are sort of jerks in accepting any insurance other than OHIP.

As per OHIP eligibility conditions, one of the conditions is "you have submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada has confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence in Canada"

I was wondering how this path to OHIP might works for EE! because we are never told if we met eligibility requirements. In my latest GCMS notes, the most relevant review is:

Question 1)
Can I sell this to service ontario to get OHIP?

Notes appear to be fine. Give it a shot based on this information.

Question 2)
How many more reviews do I get before PPR?! Is there another eligibility review or the one above is it?

Unpredictable. Completely at IRCC's mercy and discretion.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I have some questions after I got an ITA in Express Entry.

1. Where to upload an IELTS report? It seems no such a placeholder.

2. My wife’s education history cannot give me any CRS points because they are gained outside Canada and she didn’t apply for an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) . I declared them in EE, and then EE asked me to upload some documents about them. Could I just delete all her education history in online forms to avoid documents demanding?

3. I found I cannot upload more than one document. How could solve this problem? Merge two pdfs (like original proof documents and its notarial certificate with English translation) into one pdf or put them into one compressed file (like rar file)?

4. EE suggests uploading pay stubs but not obligatory. Do you think it is worthwhile to collect pay stubs? If the answer is yes, how many pay stubs should I collect and upload?

5. For “Proof of Means of Financial Support”, EE requires:
a) list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
b) list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
c) be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

In my “proof of funds” from a bank, there is only enough money I saved and no debts records. There is also no contact information of the bank (address, telephone number and e-mail address) and the bank could not put the contact information on it.

Will it be acceptable by CIC?

Thank you very much for you kind help.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Asivad Anac said:
Though others have reported receiving a 2nd PT, I won't take that for granted. Find out from the courier guys about the fastest possible delivery time to Ontario and take a call according to that information. Whatever time they commit, you can safely factor in time difference which can add up to 18 hours depending on your location.

If you're cutting it too close, don't bother sending in the application as it will be ignored if received after business hours (say 4 PM EST on 24th Feb, Ottawa time).

While you're doing this, simultaneously create a fresh GCKey today itself and then another EE profile to see if you get another OINP invite.
Thank you so much for your reply. In-fact, I feel this is the most appropriate and practical answer.

I feel I won't be able to manage the funds until 23rd Feb into my account. So, I will now try to create a new profile. Do you suggest withdrawing the previous profile before I go ahead with creating new one? Any critical points to keep in mind?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishgop said:
Thank you so much for your reply. In-fact, I feel this is the most appropriate and practical answer.

I feel I won't be able to manage the funds until 23rd Feb into my account. So, I will now try to create a new profile. Do you suggest withdrawing the previous profile before I go ahead with creating new one? Any critical points to keep in mind?
Withdraw that profile ONLY if you're absolutely sure that you don't need that OINP invite anymore. Else just create a fresh GCKey and another MyCIC account afresh along with JB account and let's hope you get another PT on the new profile.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yxlxh said:
Dear Asivad,

I have some questions after I got an ITA in Express Entry.

1. Where to upload an IELTS report? It seems no such a placeholder.

Not required. IRCC check this using the TRF reference number provided in the profile.

2. My wife’s education history cannot give me any CRS points because they are gained outside Canada and she didn’t apply for an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) . I declared them in EE, and then EE asked me to upload some documents about them. Could I just delete all her education history in online forms to avoid documents demanding?

Yes.

3. I found I cannot upload more than one document. How could solve this problem? Merge two pdfs (like original proof documents and its notarial certificate with English translation) into one pdf or put them into one compressed file (like rar file)?

This.

4. EE suggests uploading pay stubs but not obligatory. Do you think it is worthwhile to collect pay stubs? If the answer is yes, how many pay stubs should I collect and upload?

Not required if your reference letter mentions that your work experience was paid in nature.

5. For “Proof of Means of Financial Support”, EE requires:
a) list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
b) list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
c) be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

In my “proof of funds” from a bank, there is only enough money I saved and no debts records. There is also no contact information of the bank (address, telephone number and e-mail address) and the bank could not put the contact information on it.

Will it be acceptable by CIC?

No debt records is fine. Contact information of bank is essential. Get that from the bank or at least attach the bank manager's business card along with POF.

Thank you very much for you kind help.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Asivad Anac said:
Withdraw that profile ONLY if you're absolutely sure that you don't need that OINP invite anymore. Else just create a fresh GCKey and another MyCIC account afresh along with JB account and let's hope you get another PT on the new profile.
So...should I also create a separate job bank account?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishgop said:
So...should I also create a separate job bank account?
Yes. If you don't withdraw the earlier EE profile, that JB will be still active and linked to the EE profile.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it mandatory to have IELTS scores valid for ATLEAST 1 year from the day I submit my documents for EE? I had my test results for IELTS from Oct 2, 2014 and submitted my documents for EE on Feb 12, 2016. Technically, my IELTS scores are valid up to Oct 2016.

Kindly, suggest whether I have to re-take IELTS and provide the new scores to IRCC to attach to my file or do the current scores suffice?Is it mandatory to have IELTS scores valid for ATLEAST 1 year from the day I submit my documents for EE? I had my test results for IELTS from Oct 2, 2014 and submitted my documents for EE on Feb 12, 2016. Technically, my IELTS scores are valid up to Oct 2016.

Kindly, suggest whether I have to re-take IELTS and provide the new scores to IRCC to attach to my file or do the current scores suffice?

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hello,

I have job contract and pay stubs of my current job, but i do not have these for my previous two employers. Sending only current job contract and paystubs Is it OK?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
Is it mandatory to have IELTS scores valid for ATLEAST 1 year from the day I submit my documents for EE? I had my test results for IELTS from Oct 2, 2014 and submitted my documents for EE on Feb 12, 2016. Technically, my IELTS scores are valid up to Oct 2016.

Kindly, suggest whether I have to re-take IELTS and provide the new scores to IRCC to attach to my file or do the current scores suffice?Is it mandatory to have IELTS scores valid for ATLEAST 1 year from the day I submit my documents for EE? I had my test results for IELTS from Oct 2, 2014 and submitted my documents for EE on Feb 12, 2016. Technically, my IELTS scores are valid up to Oct 2016.

Kindly, suggest whether I have to re-take IELTS and provide the new scores to IRCC to attach to my file or do the current scores suffice?
You don't have to retake IELTS.

ak595

Jan 21, 2015
I also have a question..

If I apply for PNP in Ontario under Employer driven stream, then will I get extra 600 points in my EE profile?

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi Asivad,

URGENT

My father has managed the funds. He has an account in State Bank of India, West Bengal while I have it in ICICI, Bangalore. Please help me understand:
1. Should he deposit the amount directly into my ICICI A/c (at a ICICI branch there)?
2. Or, should he deposit it in his SBI A/c and make a wire transfer to mine?

I will also need to go to my bank to get the statement of funds proof, and 6 months statement.

My deadline is 24th Feb, for the application to reach Ontario.

Please help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bishgop said:
Hi Asivad,

URGENT

My father has managed the funds. He has an account in State Bank of India, West Bengal while I have it in ICICI, Bangalore. Please help me understand:
1. Should he deposit the amount directly into my ICICI A/c (at a ICICI branch there)?
2. Or, should he deposit it in his SBI A/c and make a wire transfer to mine?

I will also need to go to my bank to get the statement of funds proof, and 6 months statement.

My deadline is 24th Feb, for the application to reach Ontario.

Please help.
He can deposit it in his account and wire it to your account. You can get a gift deed from your father. Show the proof of transaction - debit from his account and credit into your account.

Along with the statements, get a bank letter that mentions your name, account number, date of opening and the amount of funds available!