Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
Hi Asivad,

I need your help in this.. I received AINP nomination and I submitted all the documents to CIC as per their checklist : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf

This checklist asks to send 6 photos as per Appendix A Photo specifications. In this checklist they ask to put name,DOB and date photo was taken on 5 photos and leave the 6th photo blank. I followed this checklist and send them 7 photos. With my name, DOB and date photos were taken on 5 photos, 1 photo blank and Details of the photographer on 7th photo.

The appendix A states to put my name & DOB and details of the photographer on one photo. I have not put my name & DOB on the photo on which the photographer put his stamp. Will this be a problem? I have done what was stated in their pnp checklist. Please help I have not received my file number yet and if they return my file this time then my AINP nomination would have expired. Please suggest what should i do. Thanks in advance.
You haven't done anything wrong here . Just be patient and let the process unfold at its own pace.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You haven't done anything wrong here . Just be patient and let the process unfold at its own pace.
Thank you Asivad. My name and DOB is not on the photo stamped by the photographer. I've sent what they asked in their PNP checklist. In the worst event if they return my application can I apply for AINP nomination extension? I'm very tensed because of this now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
Thank you Asivad. My name and DOB is not on the photo stamped by the photographer. I've sent what they asked in their PNP checklist. In the worst event if they return my application can I apply for AINP nomination extension? I'm very tensed because of this now.
They won't return your application on these grounds. This is probably the least important part of your AINP application.

shadowtwixy

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac,

Would appreciate your kind suggestion on way forward.

Received ITA on 18 Dec 2015. Applied for PCC immediately but unfortunately my PCC is not yet ready and currently in process. The deadline for eAPR submission is fast approaching this week. What shall I do?

Regards,
Shadowtwixy

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
They won't return your application on these grounds. This is probably the least important part of your AINP application.
Thank you Asivad. Once I get my PR I owe a small treat to you !!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadowtwixy said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Would appreciate your kind suggestion on way forward.

Received ITA on 18 Dec 2015. Applied for PCC immediately but unfortunately my PCC is not yet ready and currently in process. The deadline for eAPR submission is fast approaching this week. What shall I do?

Regards,
Shadowtwixy
What's your CRS?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
maged_mmh said:
I just had my PCC issued for me for past stay in Qatar through their embassy, the problem is it is addressed to "Embassy of Canada in Egypt" not CIC, will this be a problem?
Asivad?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadowtwixy said:
It is 474.
Decline this ITA. You will get another ITA and an additional 60 days for the next attempt which, hopefully, would be enough to get the PCC and submit a complete application.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
I just had my PCC issued for me for past stay in Qatar through their embassy, the problem is it is addressed to "Embassy of Canada in Egypt" not CIC, will this be a problem?
Not a problem.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,
Sth really weird happened to me today! In mycic account the details showed "Your action is required" and when I entered, there was nothing! I thought there should be a request for some additional docs, but nothing! I am worried if they requested for sth but I did not receive it, what should I do now? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Dear Asivad,
Sth really weird happened to me today! In mycic account the details showed "Your action is required" and when I entered, there was nothing! I thought there should be a request for some additional docs, but nothing! I am worried if they requested for sth but I did not receive it, what should I do now? Has anyone had a similar experience?
Does sound weird. Navigate all the way the Document checklist section of your post ITA application to see if there is an additional placeholder now. If not, forget this happened and worry no more.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Does sound weird. Navigate all the way the Document checklist section of your post ITA application to see if there is an additional placeholder now. If not, forget this happened and worry no more.
I appreciate your quick response :) Thanks

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello Asivad,

First of all, Thanks a lot for all the help you are doing voluntary and helping the members.
You have vast amount of knowledge and more than any consultant has.

My friend got nomination on 28 January and i think he has one month to accept the nomination.
My friend has stayed in USA for couple of years and he needs to get FBI PCC. Right now to get FBI PCC, it takes 4 months
to receive.He has applied to FBI PCC in January and he might receive in May if fingerprints are GOOD!!
Luckily he has not accepted the SINP nomination yet, He has 30 days to accept it.
We have read multiple forums on Canadavisa that you can file for CIC PR without FBI PCC and ask the VO for the extension.
But, My friend does now want to go through all that and he wants to submit his application in one shot.

As per SINP, Examples of reason you can request a Revision or Extension
1) CIC requests a revised and/or extended nomination cetificate
2) You have a new job offer from the same or different employer
3) You and/or your accompanying family members have obtained new passports
4) Your nomination certificate is expiring or has expired and you require additional time to submit your application for permanent residency.

I have two Questions
1) As per above point 4, After 20 days has been elapsed of nomination from SINP, Can he send an E-mail to SINP saying that his FBI PCC is
pending and need an extension of his nomination for another 30 days and in that case he will able file his PR Application in June 16 by which he will receive FBI PCC
2) I have heard that you cannot reject and ITA received based on PNP Nomination which will make you disqualify from receiving any nomination from them. Is that correct?

I will appreciate your response!!

Regards

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

Thank you very much for all the support you have given me and all of us. I am one of the rookies who've managed to crack the whole process with help from you and other seniors and I now have my passport stamped with the PR visa. ;D

I am planning to land by mid March in Toronto and was thinking things ahead and I have 2 simple questions.

1. I am planning to show the entire maintenance funds($12000 CAD) in a single travel check. Is that gonna attract the customs and add up to the length of the procedure? Am I better off splitting the amount in cash and check? Or... was that a pointless question? ::)

2. I haven't got any close relatives or friends in Toronto. So, if I was not able to find an address where I will be living for more than 2 months, how will I provide the border officials with an address to receive my PR card later? Is there a way to skip that procedure at the airport and update the address later when I find a permanent place to stay?

Finally, if any of you cool people know of any threads about Landing procedure, tips and precautions please link it here. I will do my research in there.

Cheers!