+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonny_saa said:
I've already sent in my application though, would you recommend to send my inspection ticket now?
Absolutely no harm in sending relevant additional material via CSE.

Aspirant_CAN

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb 03, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 01, 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 01, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 07, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 22, 2016
Hey Asivad
Got my nomination today
Cnt thaank you enough :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Aspirant_CAN said:
Hey Asivad
Got my nomination today
Cnt thaank you enough :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jan 29, 2016
Hello,

WES Canada has shipped ECA hard copy on 28th of Jan to a address in Ontario by standard mail but still it didn't delivered at the address.

I have seen many posts where people mentioned that they received WES report within 3-4 days in Canada by Stanadard Mail.

It's now 3rd and going to be a week. Is it a time to worry and what can i do as there is no tracking no. for standard mail?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
globalcitizenn said:
Hello,

WES Canada has shipped ECA hard copy on 28th of Jan to a address in Ontario by standard mail but still it didn't delivered at the address.

I have seen many posts where people mentioned that they received WES report within 3-4 days in Canada by Stanadard Mail.

Is it a time to worry and what can i do as there is no tracking no. for standard mail?
Please write to WES and send their response to OINP.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
sonny_saa said:
I've already sent in my application though, would you recommend to send my inspection ticket now?
I have no experience with CIC, maybe someone with more experience can comment how to go about it

Sam6227

Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Does a COOP/Internship experience (16months paid n 40hrs a week) count for EE FSW if I was registered as a PART-TIME student during work?

I know its a grey area but if you can share your thoughts on this it will be helpful.

Thank you!

Infykathir

Feb 3, 2016
I am working as Stress Engineer (contract position) for a very reputed Aerospace company in Montreal in Quebec province under work permit for last 4.5 years. My job comes under skilled worker NOC A 2146 Aerospace Engineer category. Last year (March 2015) I applied for PR under CEC category but got refused because of lack of arranged employment outside Quebec Province! Now I have a permanent job offer from a reputed Aerospace company in Vancouver in Biritish Columbia province. I do not have the LMIA approval for this job yet? Is just the permanent job offer without the LMIA approval sufficient to get the PR approval under CEC (Canadian Express Class) program? Please clarify. Thanks

asuka00021

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Thank you for your advice last time. My PR application is now in process and I encounter some questions wonder what your opinion is on this:

I am requested by CIC to upload the HK Police Certificate online. Although given 60 days on the request letter, I also have the required action to provide the document online by late Feb. HK Police only send the PCC directly to CIC, so I plan to submit a receipt along with a LOE to explain that the document is on its way.

Question is, before I can upload any document, I need to provide document info (name, doc number, issue dates, etc.) Looks like a glitch in the system, but without filling the blanks I cannot proceed to the upload section. What information can I fill in when I wont be able to get these information from HK police? Would it be bad if I fill in my receipt number, document name it as receipt and pick a random issue dates just to bypass the system?

Please advise would much appreciate your help on this.
Thanks,
Cho

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi Asivad

I submitted by US PCC after eAPR. During submission, the system asked for issue date, expiry date. For issue date I wrote 31st Dec2015, whereas the PCC was issued first week of Jan2016. The system did not had 2016 as an option for issue date selection. For expiry, I selected random 30 June2016.

The issue is : I did not submit any LOE to explain the system issue which did not allow me to select 2016 as issue date. Should I raise a CSE and attach an LOE. Please suggest...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Infykathir said:
I am working as Stress Engineer (contract position) for a very reputed Aerospace company in Montreal in Quebec province under work permit for last 4.5 years. My job comes under skilled worker NOC A 2146 Aerospace Engineer category. Last year (March 2015) I applied for PR under CEC category but got refused because of lack of arranged employment outside Quebec Province! Now I have a permanent job offer from a reputed Aerospace company in Vancouver in Biritish Columbia province. I do not have the LMIA approval for this job yet? Is just the permanent job offer without the LMIA approval sufficient to get the PR approval under CEC (Canadian Express Class) program? Please clarify. Thanks
As long as you have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work in NOC 0/A/B skill level, experience in Canada in the three years before you apply, and have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization, and meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),plan to live outside the province of Quebec, you are good to go.

Please check this link for further help. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

LMIA is required to get additional 600 points to your CRS Score and expedite the ITA.

All the very Best!

Ranee

Jan 18, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-12-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Dear Asivad Anac, need your opinion
I am from Pakistan, uploading documents after ITA.
On my children passport's second page there is a space for signature or thumb impression of passport holder. Under that space there is an instruction "Not valid without signature or thumb impression".
My elder son is 8 years old and would be able to write his name. But the younger son is just 3 years old.
My Question is that
1. If I leave this space blank would it affect my immigration process or not.
Please suggest, what should I do?
Thanks

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Dear Asivad,

Post the ITA & after submitting the form, if the spouse of the PA relocates to another city but is within the same country, do they need to inform CIC ?The application has details of the current work place in the home city of the spouse in the work history.
The change of job and relocation would be a very recent development.
The PA is however continuing with his current job in the home city.

regards,