+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavans said:
Thanks Raj for the reply.
Will they explain the reason why they return the package?
What are the chances to get OINP again, my CRS is 429 and NOC 2171
If they return because they received it after the 45 day mark, they'll just return it (they might or might not quote why).

You will certainly receive a PT again after you re-create your profile (and as long as your CRS is 400 or above).

Good luck!

pavans

Jan 25, 2016
Thanks raj for reply

and i have one more question, if luckily they accpet my nommination, i have photo copy of Bank draft sent to them.

For this, how would i know that they had accepted the application and will they ask me to send the new Bank draft?

Please explain?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavans said:
Thanks raj for reply

and i have one more question, if luckily they accpet my nommination, i have photo copy of Bank draft sent to them.

For this, how would i know that they had accepted the application and will they ask me to send the new Bank draft?

Please explain?
Even if they accept your application now, it will be close to 3 months after which they will review it for completeness. If they don't find the draft there, they might return your application deeming it incomplete. I haven't seen such a case before so I am not sure what the best course of action would be. You could send them an email and politely describe your situation. Lets see what they have to say. The email ID is ontarionominee@ontario.ca .

Good luck!

pavans

Jan 25, 2016
Thanks Raj for your reply.. i will explain the situation agian(i already mailed the situation and kept the letter in application package also).. but again i will just check with them that i can send the new DD

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavans said:
Thanks Raj for your reply.. i will explain the situation agian(i already mailed the situation and kept the letter in application package also).. but again i will just check with them that i can send the new DD
Okay. Good luck! Keep us posted!

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Asivad,

Thanks a lot for clarifying all my doubts so far.

I have sent in my package for OINP yesterday (. And now I have to order duplicate ECA report from WES to reach OINP directly.
While I am sure of doing the same for self (as I am Principal Applicant), however am not sure whether I have to do for spouse too.

I have sent the copy of his original ECA report for the purpose of: evidence of good academic standing and length of program(s) completed by spouse.

So should I order duplicate of my spouse' ECA too to reach OINP directly??

Looking forward to your reply.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monibatr2 said:
Hey Asivad,

I have sent in my package for OINP yesterday (. And now I have to order duplicate ECA report from WES to reach OINP directly.
While I am sure of doing the same for self (as I am Principal Applicant), however am not sure whether I have to do for spouse too.

I have sent the copy of his original ECA report for the purpose of: evidence of good academic standing and length of program(s) completed by spouse.

Not necessary.

Has OINP asked you for the ECA to be sent to them directly by WES? If not, even that isn't necessary.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
monibatr2 said:
Hey Asivad,

Well, like I said yesterday, there is NO requirement to mention spouse education (if it was not gained in Canada) let alone the spouse ECA.

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, like I said yesterday, there is NO requirement to mention spouse education (if it was not gained in Canada) let alone the spouse ECA.
Dear Rajkamal,

While I thank you for posting your reply; and sincerely do appreciate all your advice. The question for specific to Asivad. No offence to you please!!

Other than attaching his ECA as proof of his academic standing....I have mentioned my spouse' educational credentials in my letter of intent too. It did make sense for me to attach his ECA report to validate what I wrote.

All I am asking is since I did order my own duplicate ECA, do I also need to order my spouse's - I want to be absolutely sure.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
monibatr2 said:
Dear Rajkamal,

While I thank you for posting your reply; and sincerely do appreciate all your advice. The question for specific to Asivad. No offence to you please!!

Other than attaching his ECA as proof of his academic standing....I have mentioned my spouse' educational credentials in my letter of intent too. It did make sense for me to attach his ECA report to validate what I wrote.

All I am asking is since I did order my own duplicate ECA, do I also need to order my spouse's - I want to be absolutely sure.
Fine. Good luck with your application!

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Not necessary.

Has OINP asked you for the ECA to be sent to them directly by WES? If not, even that isn't necessary.
Asivad, as per Jan 11 update on the OINP website, applicants submitting their applications have to order ECA duplicate to be sent to them directly. I am 100% sure that I have to order the same for myself (primary applicant) but not sure about my spouse.

Just wondering, they might ask later - coz I have quoted his credentials in my letter of intent too.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monibatr2 said:
Asivad, as per Jan 11 update on the OINP website, applicants submitting their applications have to order ECA duplicate to be sent to them directly. I am 100% sure that I have to order the same for myself (primary applicant) but not sure about my spouse.

Just wondering, they might ask later - coz I have quoted his credentials in my letter of intent too.
I haven't been following OINP very closely hence I do know that OINP is sending mails to applicants about this duplicate ECA report but I haven't seen any updates on their site. Please do share the site link so that I can see this for myself.

About your spouse's ECA,

1. Spouse's foreign education supported by an ECA can add up to 10 points to your CRS. If your CRS falls below 400 without those points, definitely ensure that your spouse's ECA report also reaches OINP directly from the agency (follow the same process as your ECA report).

2. Spouse's foreign education doesn't get any points on the FSW grid. If your CRS doesn't fall below 400 without those additional points, spouse's ECA is irrelevant to your OINP application so you can safely save the money and effort on getting their ECA agency to send a duplicate report to OINP.

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
Hello I have a query. My passport just got stamped and i am planning to fly to Canada in March. I have a friend in UK and would like to visit her on my way to Canada. I just want to ask if it is ok to travel from my base location to Canada with a stopover in London for 1 day ?

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I haven't been following OINP very closely hence I do know that OINP is sending mails to applicants about this duplicate ECA report but I haven't seen any updates on their site. Please do share the site link so that I can see this for myself.

About your spouse's ECA,

1. Spouse's foreign education supported by an ECA can add up to 10 points to your CRS. If your CRS falls below 400 without those points, definitely ensure that your spouse's ECA report also reaches OINP directly from the agency (follow the same process as your ECA report).

2. Spouse's foreign education doesn't get any points on the FSW grid. If your CRS doesn't fall below 400 without those additional points, spouse's ECA is irrelevant to your OINP application so you can safely save the money and effort on getting their ECA agency to send a duplicate report to OINP.
Here's the link:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html