Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:
Dear Asivad,

I would like to disturb you hopefully one last time before submitting my application:

On my eMedical printout, it shows "Medical Examination" as "Incomplete". Does this mean there is a problem with the report I have received from the hospital? I was told that uploading this document would suffice.
Not a problem. Indicates that the particular test is yet to be finalized.

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Not a problem. Indicates that the particular test is yet to be finalized.
Hi Asivad,

I have got a refusal letter, on 14th Jan after paying RPRF on 26th Sep last year. It seems a NOC mismatch. AOR 1st AUG. Very disheartening.

Need your help please. Is their any way I could get in touch with you please?

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Dear Asivad,

Had a few doubts.

1. Proof of Funds - Can we show the spouse bank statements along with the Prinicpal applicants bank statements ? Or does everything need to be in the principal applicants name ?

2. PF statements - Can this be shown for both the principal applicant and the spouse ?

3. If we have a loan amount, do we need to show additional money (loan repayment money) apart from the required amount ?

4. Ref letters - We got an ITA without any LMIA/ Povincial nomination. And the spouse has worked but not in Canada. Do we need to show employee reference letters for the spouse ?

5. ECA & IELTS report - Do we need to upload these as well as it hasnt been asked for anywhere

6. Birth certificate - Does this need to be uploaded as this also has not been asked for.

7. Employee ref letter - What all needs to be mentioned under this ? Also do we need to add joining letter/ pay stubs ?

8. PCC - PCC issued by PSK states this "..................OK for travel facilities including Visa for Canada'. - Is this OK ?

Thanks & regards,

shivm21

Dec 23, 2015
dear asivad anac
good to see so many people rely on you for advise...
i received my expression of interest from OINP on 17th dec and submitted my application for nomination on 31st dec... which was received on 5th jan...
whn do i receive my nomination
and wht is the procedure there after
my CRS is 439
regards

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
shivm21 said:
dear asivad anac
good to see so many people rely on you for advise...
i received my expression of interest from OINP on 17th dec and submitted my application for nomination on 31st dec... which was received on 5th jan...
whn do i receive my nomination
and wht is the procedure there after
my CRS is 439
regards
You should first wait for the AoR from Ontario. That itself will take a minimum 8 - 10 weeks (for FSW) and then the nomination would take another month.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Dear Asivad,

Had a few doubts.

1. Proof of Funds - Can we show the spouse bank statements along with the Prinicpal applicants bank statements ? Or does everything need to be in the principal applicants name ?

CIC asks for POF from the PA so preferably everything in the PA's name.

2. PF statements - Can this be shown for both the principal applicant and the spouse ?

rajkamalmohanram had confirmed from NDVO that provident fund can be used as POF. Preferably in the PA's name.

3. If we have a loan amount, do we need to show additional money (loan repayment money) apart from the required amount ?

No.

4. Ref letters - We got an ITA without any LMIA/ Povincial nomination. And the spouse has worked but not in Canada. Do we need to show employee reference letters for the spouse ?

Not required. Remove spouse's work experience from the application.

5. ECA & IELTS report - Do we need to upload these as well as it hasnt been asked for anywhere

ECA has to be uploaded along with degree copy. IELTS isn't mandatory submission but you can upload it along with educational documents.

6. Birth certificate - Does this need to be uploaded as this also has not been asked for.

Not required.

7. Employee ref letter - What all needs to be mentioned under this ? Also do we need to add joining letter/ pay stubs ?

Check 'Proof of work experience' here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Pay stubs/joining letter are optional documents.

8. PCC - PCC issued by PSK states this "..................OK for travel facilities including Visa for Canada'. - Is this OK ?

That is fine.

Thanks & regards,

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hey. Thanks a ton. Some more related doubts highlighted in red.

Dear Asivad,

Had a few doubts.

CIC asks for POF from the PA so preferably everything in the PA's name.

We would need a official bank statement with last 3 months balance or 6 months?
Further if the spouse/ parent transfers money, do we show a gift deed ?
Also is there a format for the gift deed ?

rajkamalmohanram had confirmed from NDVO that provident fund can be used as POF. Preferably in the PA's name.

No. This reflects in the bank statement. Is that Ok?

Not required. Remove spouse's work experience from the application.

The application prior to the ITA includes the spouse work exp. further we havent paid the fees and are still yet to upload documents but the spouse form includes the work exp in both work and travel history. The spouse has traveled abroad multiple times for work purposes. Do we keep the work ex of the spouse or delete it?
If we keep it, do we now need work ref letters ?

ECA has to be uploaded along with degree copy. IELTS isn't mandatory submission but you can upload it along with educational documents.

Not required.

Check 'Proof of work experience' here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Pay stubs/joining letter are optional documents.

That is fine.

Thanks & regards,

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
ok Asivad one more :)

For proof of funds, I submitted one document obtained from the bank which shows my balance in an account for the last 6 months (it was a savings account so there is not much movement). The balance was always higher than the required account. It is also signed, stamped and under the bank letterhead. It mentions account open date, account number as well as contact information of bank officials.

Yet it does not list any credit card statements or any additional statements. The letter, however, does mention that it lists all outstanding debts (there is none). do you think I'll be fine?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
damien86 said:
ok Asivad one more :)

For proof of funds, I submitted one document obtained from the bank which shows my balance in an account for the last 6 months (it was a savings account so there is not much movement). The balance was always higher than the required account. It is also signed, stamped and under the bank letterhead. It mentions account open date, account number as well as contact information of bank officials.

Yet it does not list any credit card statements or any additional statements. The letter, however, does mention that it lists all outstanding debts (there is none). do you think I'll be fine?
Absolutely!

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
Dear Asivad,

I have a doubt:

I have my Eca report for my degree. Do I have to upload my ECA Report and my diploma for my Degree? Do i have to translate my diploma?

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
anacorrea87 said:
Dear Asivad,

I have a doubt:

I have my Eca report for my degree. Do I have to upload my ECA Report and my diploma for my Degree? Do i have to translate my diploma?

Thanks
Upload where? Normally for EE profile you only need the ECA No.

Yes, you need to translate it is its not in either in French or English.

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
For PR application in Education (diplomas/degrees)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
anacorrea87 said:
For PR application in Education (diplomas/degrees)
Yes

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Asivad and others,

Another question today :-( :-(

When I applied for my PEI PNP in june , they didn't ask any specific format of work ref letter like the one we submit for PR appln.
They are so flexible that I just submit work ref letter from my manager and gave to pnp along with other employment proofs.

Now for PR Application to CIC , I got work reference letter from HR as per CIC format and submitted with PR application on Oct 9

Should I give this updated work ref letter(from HR) again to PEI pnp office ? .Ofcourse there is no noc change . duties are same ,

I completely forgot that ... pls suggest .

zhaider

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hey Asivad Need your advise

I sent my passport for immigaration visa on 12 Jan and was received on 13th Jan at Ottawa office.

I have a family emergency and I have to go to Pakistan. I have already booked my flight for 27th of Jan. Now I think i have to go in few days. My passports are still with CIC.

Do you think if I will get my passport by next week? Or in anyway can I call CIC to make this quick?

Thanky you