+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
That is the problem. They cannot give you credit for experience gained under a particular NOC if your reference letter doesn't mention job responsibilities which are mostly in sync with the main duties of your chosen NOC.
Thank you for quick reply asivad anac

hmm... Now I need is to get the job descriptions given in letterhead and send it.
On top of this, OINP has also asked for pay slips and salary credits in bank accounts. pay slips I am trying to source from HR/Payroll..iam wondering how to provide bank statements for salary credits since my experience is from 2005 onwards....
wonder if any bank can give statements from this long period range?

thanks
dpr

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cuwat said:
Thanks. I am just about to do the OOPNP process not CRS>450.
Well-noted for that, then I will wait until AOR, and also the medcheck thing.
In prior, I am afraid that OOPNP application requires PCC in the application submission.
Just a few question more:
- If I process PCC after AOR, to where I send the PCC (OOPNP or CIC)?
- So does it mean I need to send the document (again) by courier? - Considering the courier fee is expensive :)
OINP does not require PCC or meds. You will need these only after you get an ITA.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
OINP does not require PCC or meds. You will need these only after you get an ITA.
Got the answered now, and start to prepared the money
Thanks Raj!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dpr said:
Thank you for quick reply asivad anac

hmm... Now I need is to get the job descriptions given in letterhead and send it.
On top of this, OINP has also asked for pay slips and salary credits in bank accounts. pay slips I am trying to source from HR/Payroll..iam wondering how to provide bank statements for salary credits since my experience is from 2005 onwards....
wonder if any bank can give statements from this long period range?

thanks
dpr
Send the pay slips and salary credit statements for the last 6 months. That should suffice.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad Anac

I have been waiting for an answer in other pages, but have yet any reply.
In fact I have an issue here to be settled soon. Please help

Background:
Switching to my wife as PA, since her CRS is better than mine for OOPNP

Situation:
1. The money is under my personal account. But now I created a joint account under my name and my wife's name.
2. The sum of money right now reached at approx. CAD19,500 was accumulated from my salary each month since August 2015, and we never touch the money - because we have other sources for living, and it will be accumulated each month.
3. Then I will transfer the money to our joint account

Questions:
- What should I do to complete this action at the bank?
- If I must provide Letter of Explanation (LoE), any advice about the format?
- Do I need to include the transaction history of my personal account (including the date I transferred to joint account) too?
- Would be it okay if the money is not averagely 18,650 (for 3 persons) each month?
- After that, to make a bank statement (PoF), what are the information that need to be included / stated by the bank in the letter?
- [Silly question], when provide this PoF: During my application in OOPNP? or after ITA (CIC)?

many thanks. I hope my questions also benefits to others.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Hi Asivad Anac

I have been waiting for an answer in other pages, but have yet any reply.
In fact I have an issue here to be settled soon. Please help

Background:
Switching to my wife as PA, since her CRS is better than mine for OOPNP

Situation:
1. The money is under my personal account. But now I created a joint account under my name and my wife's name.
2. The sum of money right now reached at approx. CAD19,500 was accumulated from my salary each month since August 2015, and we never touch the money - because we have other sources for living, and it will be accumulated each month.
3. Then I will transfer the money to our joint account

Questions:
- What should I do to complete this action at the bank?

Transfer the money to the joint account.

- If I must provide Letter of Explanation (LoE), any advice about the format?

- Do I need to include the transaction history of my personal account (including the date I transferred to joint account) too?

Yes. In fact, this case is different from a regular 'gift' scenario as both account have your name on them. You'll have to conclusively prove that the monies in your personal account weren't borrowed from anyone. So in addition to the bank letter for the joint account, you'll also have to provide a letter from the bank (where you have your personal account) which has all details required by CIC including 6 months average balance or 6 months of bank statements in lieu of that. The onus is on you to prove that the monies in your personal account weren't borrowed - this would be easy to demonstrate if there were no suspiciously large credit transactions in that account in the last 6 months.

- Would be it okay if the money is not averagely 18,650 (for 3 persons) each month?

Not a problem.

- After that, to make a bank statement (PoF), what are the information that need to be included / stated by the bank in the letter?

You need your bank to provide account details, date of opening, current balance and 6 months average balance on their letterhead. This letter would be signed /stamped by bank authorities and the letterhead must include contact details of the bank. If the bank cannot provide 6 months average balance, you'll need to submit 6 months of bank statements (counting back from the date of your application submission) duly signed/stamped by bank authorities.

- [Silly question], when provide this PoF: During my application in OOPNP? or after ITA (CIC)?

For both of them. For now, focus on sending stuff to OINP. Read the Application Guide for more details.

many thanks. I hope my questions also benefits to others.

Canadahustler

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
hello avisad and other members,

Please i need your help regarding police certificate, i initally got an Ita sometime november, i had started gathering my documents. i got a police certificate dated 4th of december. i had to decline that ita and wait for another one which was on the 13th of january. can i still use that same police certificate ?

Thanks in anticipation

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadahustler said:
hello avisad and other members,

Please i need your help regarding police certificate, i initally got an Ita sometime november, i had started gathering my documents. i got a police certificate dated 4th of december. i had to decline that ita and wait for another one which was on the 13th of january. can i still use that same police certificate ?

Thanks in anticipation
Yes. If it is for your current country of residence, it is valid till 4th June '16.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Asivad for your explanation.

I still have one thing. You said that:

"You need your bank to provide account details, date of opening, current balance and 6 months average balance on their letterhead. This letter would be signed /stamped by bank authorities and the letterhead must include contact details of the bank. If the bank cannot provide 6 months average balance, you'll need to submit 6 months of bank statements (counting back from the date of your application submission) duly signed/stamped by bank authorities."

But, we know that the Joint Account was just created this month. Or do you meant the 6mo average / 6mo of bank statements of my personal account (where the money come from)?

Secondly, so in this case, I do not need to provide any letter concerning that it is also from my account?
I stand to be corrected.

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Thanks Asivad for your explanation.

I still have one thing. You said that:

"You need your bank to provide account details, date of opening, current balance and 6 months average balance on their letterhead. This letter would be signed /stamped by bank authorities and the letterhead must include contact details of the bank. If the bank cannot provide 6 months average balance, you'll need to submit 6 months of bank statements (counting back from the date of your application submission) duly signed/stamped by bank authorities."

But, we know that the Joint Account was just created this month. Or do you meant the 6mo average / 6mo of bank statements of my personal account (where the money come from)?

Yes. For the joint account, the bank will mention relevant details keeping in mind that the account hasn't been active for 6 months yet.

Secondly, so in this case, I do not need to provide any letter concerning that it is also from my account?

That fact will be demonstrated by your bank statements and the name on the account so nothing to explain here. What really needs to be explained is source of funds in your personal account and you'll need to conclusively prove that those funds weren't borrowed.

I stand to be corrected.

Thank you

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Asivad.

So, I will prepare for two scenarios then.
1. The PoF according to Joint Account
2. The PoF according to my personal account and 6mo average / 6mo bank statement

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac,

I see it a lot that people say that the PoF needs to be signed and stamped, however I don't find such requirement on CIC website. It only says that letters must be on official letterhead of that institute.

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) that list all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Asivad Anac,

I see it a lot that people say that the PoF needs to be signed and stamped, however I don't find such requirement on CIC website. It only says that letters must be on official letterhead of that institute.

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) that list all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
True.

There were rejections reported earlier in 2015 when some applicants submitted prints of online bank statements. Since then, common wisdom has been to get bank statements authenticated by getting them signed/stamped from bank officials before submitting them to CIC.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
True.

There were rejections reported earlier in 2015 when some applicants submitted prints of online bank statements. Since then, common wisdom has been to get bank statements authenticated by getting them signed/stamped from bank officials before submitting them to CIC.
Hmmm... Well, I got the letters based on instructions given on CIC website. The last 4 pages of my PoF contain bank statements for the last six month for my accounts. They bank didn't print them on official letterhead so stamped them. But the other pages showing the balance of each account and the dates they were opened are printed on official letterhead and aren't signed and stamped. They are all printed on the same date though. I hope it is not an issue!

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Hi Asivad,

I submitted my application and received an AOR, I was reading other thread about WES,

I have a 4 year bachelors, ECA says equivalent to 4 years bachelors

and one year diploma,

in my applications, I selected two or more for both the levels, and got 128 points.. did I do a mistake? Should I have selected bachelors and one year? I did that initially and didn't get full points.. please help