+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Asivad, I only need to show 12000 as POF since it is just me in my application!
Why does CIC care for what is happening for amounts larger than 12000?!
True. We're going around in circles here. All you really need to care about is show them 12000+ CAD of your money which you can prove isn't borrowed. How you prove it depends on your unique situation.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ee2015 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thank you so much for your prompt response.
So if I stop working before Feb 27 and the CRS stays the same after updating it, I still can't claim for 2 years exp, correct???
I am just wondering if it is a must to pass the anniversary date.

Thank you again!!
Don't think about it in terms of claiming points - the system allocates points based on the information you provide in your application. If you do stop working by the end of this month, update your profile and mention that your current job (which is listed as ongoing for now) ended on a particular date. Let the system worry about your CRS after you make this change in your profile.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
True. We're going around in circles here. All you really need to care about is show them 12000+ CAD of your money which you can prove isn't borrowed. How you prove it depends on your unique situation.
Ok. So my POF shows that I had 16000 in June and that increased to 20000 in December.
Now, Do I need to provide LOE for the increase which has nothing to do with minimum funding required for one person and submit it through CSE?!
In other words, should I wait for CIC to ask for LOE or I'd better provide it right now?!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Ok. So my POF shows that I had 16000 in June and that increased to 20000 in December.
Now, Do I need to provide LOE for the increase which has nothing to do with minimum funding required for one person and submit it through CSE?!
Not at all. Doesn't matter beyond 12000 CAD for 1 applicant.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
Not at all. Doesn't matter beyond 12000 CAD for 1 applicant.
Oh! Thank you sooooo much!
:)

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
I have a random brain fart moment....
so for the travel history section, they have asked for any trips other than the country of origin or residence in last 10 years right ?
I took a trip to US after the submission of my application , and so I said no in that section.

I just wanted to make sure I am not wrong in selecting that option..

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PN2511 said:
I have a random brain fart moment....
so for the travel history section, they have asked for any trips other than the country of origin or residence in last 10 years right ?
I took a trip to US after the submission of my application , and so I said no in that section.

I just wanted to make sure I am not wrong in selecting that option..

Thanks in advance
If that travel happened after you had submitted your post ITA application, it has no relevance to your PR application.

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
Asivad Anac said:
If that travel happened after you had submitted your post ITA application, it has no relevance to your PR application.
just a day after :D

other than that it has been pnly between Canada and my home country!

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Under EE, applications are processed centrally in CPC Ottawa with LVOs being roped in only if necessary. All you need to inform them about is your move to India. Assuming it would be a one-way trip as your WP expires and no response expected to BOWP or PPR by then, update CIC about change in address via CSE.

CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thanks Asivad. Will submit the form online a week before my travel. Hopefully i should be getting PPR request by then.
Also PR applied though OIPNP supposed to be faster as during the PNP process itself they should have checked all our documents except PCC and Medicals. What may be the reason you think PR for PNP is taking more time?

Ravi

Dobas

Nov 13, 2015
Hi Asivad, thanks for all you do.
How do i pay the RPRF fees for my ongoing application? I want to pay it, although CIC has not requested for it yet from me. I only paid my application fees at the time i applied.

Halifaxian

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Asivad,

If I want to upload updated documents to my PR applicated which is already submitted, where shall I upload them?

Thank you very much.

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hello Asivad,

I got my GCMS notes today I applied last September 9, 2015 for Express Entry FSW, this is what my EE Eligibility Assessment said:

Status Update Date: 2015/09/10
Notes
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Agent Review** Police cert R10 Ok ECA Credential verified. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. Requested Schedule A for Statutory Questions.

I think, I should move on with my PR application and find a way how to get invited again? I am still waiting for the result of my application until today.

Thanks

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
Hi,

i have a question if some one can answer me, would be greatly appreciated.
AOR: dec 19th, schedule 4 and A request: jan 6th, medicals passed: jan7th and docs submitted same day. jan 7th: BG check under progress.

so when i check in ecas using my application number, i am not getting any info there and i am always having below error, can any one let me know what might be the reason for not seeing any ecas notes for my file? i am an inland applicant through NBpnp.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship

Thank You

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Hello Asivad Anac, please see the blow post and help us!

xxx.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/letter-of-explanation-t277650.15.html

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

Its not about EE.
I need help for my friend.
My friend is on a spousal work permit and his wife could not apply for the PNP in BC, because they were closed when she was trying to apply. Not enough points for ITA.

WP is expiring on Jan 28th, Her lawyer applied for LMIA and waiting for the result.. So she will be able to stay and apply for an Extension of her WP until she gets a response for LMIA and PR if she gets it...

But is there anyway he can apply for WP extension just to stay here under implied status and if his wife gets the LIMA then he can get ITA and go from there...

Any help would be great....