Thank you Asivad Anac

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Ufa6174 has got them right. For the 3rd question, mention the date/month you completed the PGDM.
Many Thanks Asivad for your reply!!!!

I have PM'ed you for one personal query. Request you to please check your inbox.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You can add section specific LOEs in each section or comprehensive indexed LOE in the 'optional documents' placeholder. Doesn't matter either way.
Thanks!

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Thanks Asivad. I will try and edit my name to N/A. Am not sure if the system will allow that, but I will give it a shot. For the Reference letter, I got the words "non seasonal and continuous" put on the reference letters anyway. So I will submit the same.

Thank you again.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnassaro said:
Hi Asivad ,

I have a question regarding the education , I have a bachelor degree and ECA is done ( Equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor ) ( Electrical Engineering)

Now , I am enrolled in a PG certificate / Diploma in the university of liverpool ( Supply chain & Procurement - my filed of experience )

Once done , What is the right description for my education ?
After you complete this PG Diploma and get an ECA for that as well, you can choose '2 or more degrees...' option.

md321

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for your reply to my previous post. After I uploaded Singapore PCC, I got another request through "MY CIC" to provide same pcc from local visa office. As I was not sure whether to provide original pcc or only to upload scanned pcc, I sent mail about my doubt to local visa office. They replied me to ignore the 2nd request. But I did not check my mail and before reading the mail, I uploaded the same pcc again through my cic. Now, should I be worried that I uploaded the same document again even though they instructed me to ignore.

Thanks again.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for your reply to my previous post. After I uploaded Singapore PCC, I got another request through "MY CIC" to provide same pcc from local visa office. As I was not sure whether to provide original pcc or only to upload scanned pcc, I sent mail about my doubt to local visa office. They replied me to ignore the 2nd request. But I did not check my mail and before reading the mail, I uploaded the same pcc again through my cic. Now, should I be worried that I uploaded the same document again even though they instructed me to ignore.

Thanks again.
No harm done. Nothing to worry about here.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

Kindly advice.

My current balance is CAD 23870 AND Last six month average balance is CAD 23602 . Do I need to attach bank statement as well or only bank certificate mentioning current and average balance is suffice. As my spouse has transferred good amount into my accounts in the month of June and it will reflect in to statement. kindly advice as the difference between current balance and average balance is very minimal.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Friends,

Kindly advice.

My current balance is CAD 23870 AND Last six month average balance is CAD 23602 . Do I need to attach bank statement as well or only bank certificate mentioning current and average balance is suffice. As my spouse has transferred good amount into my accounts in the month of June and it will reflect in to statement. kindly advice as the difference between current balance and average balance is very minimal.
If your certificate shows all the details specified by cic, i see no reason to attach monthly statements. The whole purpose of monthly statements is in a way to check if their are any huge deposits due to loan. I may be wrong, but technically you will not require monthly statements.

I preassume that these statements can also help officer to confirm that you have steady income (provided it is your salary account).

I guess senior members can shed some light on this and this doubt could be cleared so that other members can reap the benefits.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad/Rajkamalmohan,

I am in the midst of filling the application. I have a doubt in the Family section under the Personal details section.

Does the applicant have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? (The relative must be 18 or older and living in Canada.)

I answered "No" for this.

Following is this question.

Please tell us about the applicant's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

For this, Do I include my family members ( parents and siblings in India) or is it for relatives in Canada, which I already said "No" for. I am little lost here.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad ,

Thank you for your unlimited support and help despite your vacation ..

Recently , I applied for a tourist Visa and got refused .. should i mention this in my Express entry profile ? if so , Where should I ? and What happens if i forgot my UCI ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hi Asivad/Rajkamalmohan,

I am in the midst of filling the application. I have a doubt in the Family section under the Personal details section.

Does the applicant have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? (The relative must be 18 or older and living in Canada.)

I answered "No" for this.

Following is this question.

Please tell us about the applicant's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

For this, Do I include my family members ( parents and siblings in India) or is it for relatives in Canada, which I already said "No" for. I am little lost here.

Please advise.

Thanks!
Relatives in India.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Hi all,

I have a saving account in which i have CAD 19000 for 3 people and i have been maintaining this account for more than 6 months. my question is should i only mention this account as POF or the other accounts as well. i have another account where my salary transfers and i use it regularly and it has a credit card with a huge bill($4000) right now. please suggest me what to do?
another question i have is related to official letter as it is stated in the application. does this mean my bank has to draft a letter mentioning average and current balance or only bank statement will help?
please help guys
thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnassaro said:
Hi Asivad ,

Thank you for your unlimited support and help despite your vacation ..

Recently , I applied for a tourist Visa and got refused .. should i mention this in my Express entry profile ? if so , Where should I ? and What happens if i forgot my UCI ?
This will be mentioned when you answer Yes to the statutory questions about visa refusals. No further details are required at this stage. If you don't remember your UCI, try and locate that information from past records. If all else fails, don't mention it anywhere but add a note of explanation while submitting post ITA application.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This will be mentioned when you answer Yes to the statutory questions about visa refusals. No further details are required at this stage. If you don't remember your UCI, try and locate that information from past records. If all else fails, don't mention it anywhere but add a note of explanation while submitting post ITA application.
So should i answer the question of " Has XX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before " " by Yes ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumairak said:
Hi all,

I have a saving account in which i have CAD 19000 for 3 people and i have been maintaining this account for more than 6 months. my question is should i only mention this account as POF or the other accounts as well. i have another account where my salary transfers and i use it regularly and it has a credit card with a huge bill($4000) right now. please suggest me what to do?

Just this account.

another question i have is related to official letter as it is stated in the application. does this mean my bank has to draft a letter mentioning average and current balance or only bank statement will help?

Current balance and 6 months average balance along with other details on bank letterhead signed/stamped by bank officials. If that isn't possible, 6 months of bank statements on bank letterhead signed/stamped by bank officials.

please help guys
thanks in advance.