Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ono said:
Hi Asivad,

I got this reply from another thread, what do you think?

I have a funny situation at hand dont know what to do, I travelled to the USA for a day trip in June this year and I totally forgot to include this information in my Travel history form.

Now I had a Masters program done in 2004 in Greece in an American university and CIC is asking for an FBI certificate or prove that I was not resident in USA for 6 months or more, the 1st time I travelled to the USA was in June 2015, and I sent them prove that the 1st time I traveled to the USA was June 2015 three days ago.

Now am realizing that my information may be conflicting as I did not include my US trip in my travel history but sent prove that I travel in June, by the way I summited my application end of Aug.

Should I send a new Travel history form to CIC with letter of explanation asap or wait and see if they will notice the missing information from Travel history form?

Don't wait ....this can be taken as misinterpretation. I m not sure where but I read something like this in rejection thread.
It never hurts to act fast and explain urself clearly ASAP. Because misinterpretation not only cause rejection but can lead to ban.
I don't want to discourage u or scare u but I think u should explain urself.
Also try contacting Asivad anac. He would better guide u.
Good luck
Nothing different from what I already recommended. Send in a CSE explaining the Greece /US confusion. That's prompting the PCC request. The travel history bit is too minor and inconsequential.

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Hi,

Is it must to submit medical forms while submitting documents? I have completed medical exam around 2 weeks back but for some reason doctor is delaying the report and I dont know when he is going to provide the report.

Can I just explain in LOE? The issue is there is no receipt or any information which I can submit as a proof for medical exam. All I have an email from Doctor stating that the result is delayed.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackpearl said:
Hi,

Is it must to submit medical forms while submitting documents? I have completed medical exam around 2 weeks back but for some reason doctor is delaying the report and I dont know when he is going to provide the report.

Can I just explain in LOE? The issue is there is no receipt or any information which I can submit as a proof for medical exam. All I have an email from Doctor stating that the result is delayed.
Presuming you got your medicals done from a CIC panel physician in your city/country, you'd have received a 1 page information letter at the end of the tests. You'll need to upload that in the designated placeholder, you cannot submit your application without that.

Don't wait for the reports. In most cases, the clinic wouldn't even bother sharing those with you but they'll send it to CIC within 2 weeks.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
hi Asivad,

I have a situation here. I have lived in USA two years ago and for that period i got the FBI PCC in july 2015. but last month i relocated to USA again on a new job. so can i use the same FBI report or do i need to take a new one.? the existing one is valid for 6 months i.e. july-Dec 2015. please suggest.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumairak said:
hi Asivad,

I have a situation here. I have lived in USA two years ago and for that period i got the FBI PCC in july 2015. but last month i relocated to USA again on a new job. so can i use the same FBI report or do i need to take a new one.? the existing one is valid for 6 months i.e. july-Dec 2015. please suggest.
Best thing to do would be to upload that PCC and apply for a fresh PCC as well if only to inform CIC that you've proactively ordered for the document in case they want you to get a fresh PCC. Provide evidence of applying afresh along with the older PCC - this way you've covered all bases.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Mate,

I have been requested for ScheduleA document document my spouse. My spouse does not have any previous visa refusals, in fact this is her first travel outside of my home country. I did not leave any gaps while filling her application also. Is this normal or should I be worry.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi Mate,

I have been requested for ScheduleA document document my spouse. My spouse does not have any previous visa refusals, in fact this is her first travel outside of my home country. I did not leave any gaps while filling her application also. Is this normal or should I be worry.
Nothing to worry! Just complete the form and send them :) .

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nothing to worry! Just complete the form and send them :) .
Thank you rajkamalmohanram for your response. Generally who will receive ScheduleA, I assumed till date that if somebody selected Yes to one of the statutory questions they will receive this request. I wonder what is the actual reason for asking this document for my spouse. I am curious. Also the last part which says "infront of the officer we need to fill the contenet" should I fill this or leave it blank.

Thanks in advance again

sivatlp

Nov 1, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Got a letter of interest from Ontario today........

Rit now am going through ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Thank you rajkamalmohanram for your response. Generally who will receive ScheduleA, I assumed till date that if somebody selected Yes to one of the statutory questions they will receive this request. I wonder what is the actual reason for asking this document for my spouse. I am curious. Also the last part which says "infront of the officer we need to fill the contenet" should I fill this or leave it blank.

Thanks in advance again
Leave that section blank as instructed there.

Schedule A requests aren't always triggered by visa refusals. At times, one gets these requests if CIC wants to reconfirm any elements of one's personal/travel history as well.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Leave that section blank as instructed there.

Schedule A requests aren't always triggered by visa refusals. At times, one gets these requests if CIC wants to reconfirm any elements of one's personal/travel history as well.
Thanks Asivad. In this case what should I fill, same thing which I filled in EE profile. Btw I will again re-check this time thrice about the info and dates. Your help is much appreciated

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Thanks Asivad. In this case what should I fill, same thing which I filled in EE profile. Btw I will again re-check this time thrice about the info and dates. Your help is much appreciated
Exactly the same information as on your EE profile. Ensure that it is accurate. You can login to MyCIC and view your post ITA application for confirmation while filling the Schedule A form.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Exactly the same information as on your EE profile. Ensure that it is accurate. You can login to MyCIC and view your post ITA application for confirmation while filling the Schedule A form.
Thanks you Asivad for your quick response.

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
ono said:
Good morning Asivad,

After sending all the supporting documents to prove I did not school in the US on last Sunday, I got a ghost email about 9am yesterday (Friday), and checking right now I have DM, am praying for the best, thanks for your help.