+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac, need your input here...

I claimed to have CAD 13,000 as PoF in my EE profile. My account balance went down from CAD 12,500 to CAD 3,700 in 5 months, and up again to CAD 12,100 (received a gift to make up the required funds for a single applicant).

My question is, how much do I say I have in my eAPR before submitting? Am I obliged to stick to the CAD 13,000 I claimed to have in my EE profile? OR I say I have CAD 12,100 as my bank statement reflects presently? And what is the implication in this case?

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcadam said:
Hi Asivad Anac, need your input here...

I claimed to have CAD 13,000 as PoF in my EE profile. My account balance went down from CAD 12,500 to CAD 3,700 in 5 months, and up again to CAD 12,100 (received a gift to make up the required funds for a single applicant).

My question is, how much do I say I have in my eAPR before submitting? Am I obliged to stick to the CAD 13,000 I claimed to have in my EE profile? OR I say I have CAD 12,100 as my bank statement reflects presently? And what is the implication in this case?

Thank you.
You can edit this field in your post ITA profile without any repercussions provided the revised value is more than the required funds.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hi Asivad Anac,

Do we need to put the secondary, higher secondary education on the application and upload the certificates? I actually submitted my application yesterday and mention only my post secondary education in line with WES report. Now I realize that I should have mention about this. Do we think I should update my info at this point or can wait until they request for further documents.

Regards

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Hi Asivad,

My previous company Infosys is not providing me a job description letter. However they are not mentioning their policy in their latest employment letter as well. They just mentioned it in their email. Even after asking several times, they are not willing to do it.

Can I just attach their email in LOE and mention that Infosys doesn't provide job description letter thus I have secured one from my colleague? Or do I need this statement in their letter only?

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Asivad,

I have done Bachelor degree and a ECA has been done for the same. In my EE Profile I mentioned My 10+2along with my bachelor degree in education section. I said yes for ECA to Bachelor and NO do my PUC. However I submitted all my educational documents along with ECA to. CIC. I hope there is no problem with my documents, just want take your opinion on this.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rainforest said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Do we need to put the secondary, higher secondary education on the application and upload the certificates? I actually submitted my application yesterday and mention only my post secondary education in line with WES report. Now I realize that I should have mention about this. Do we think I should update my info at this point or can wait until they request for further documents.

Regards
Assuming you have at least a Bachelors degree, there is no need to mention school education credentials in your EE application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackpearl said:
Hi Asivad,

My previous company Infosys is not providing me a job description letter. However they are not mentioning their policy in their latest employment letter as well. They just mentioned it in their email. Even after asking several times, they are not willing to do it.

Can I just attach their email in LOE and mention that Infosys doesn't provide job description letter thus I have secured one from my colleague? Or do I need this statement in their letter only?
You can certainly attach that mail as evidence of your employer refusing to provide the reference letter in the required format.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have done Bachelor degree and a ECA has been done for the same. In my EE Profile I mentioned My 10+2along with my bachelor degree in education section. I said yes for ECA to Bachelor and NO do my PUC. However I submitted all my educational documents along with ECA to. CIC. I hope there is no problem with my documents, just want take your opinion on this.
No problems here. The officer will simply ignore your school credentials and focus only on the Bachelors and ECA.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Just now checking the forum threads ..

My friend ASIVAD got PPR..... I thank all the GODS in this World ...I am feeling veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ASIVAD ... GOD BLESS YOU ...

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad, congrats on your PPR. :)

I have 480 points with CEC met. In this I got 50 points due to my foreign experience but still I got CEC met and FSW not met. I also have an invite for OINP which am holding on for the moment hoping I will get an invite in the next draw.

I have a question for you. So while creating my express entry profile, for the funds available I mentioned a certain minimal amount and this was purely random. In reality I have job I work for here and I am going use that as my proof of funds justification.

Now, if I get an invite in the next draw, do I have to show proof of funds all though I have a current job in Canada?
Say I change the amount I mentioned to 0 will it affect my CEC score because frankly my working job is my my only source of income. Please advice.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Thank you!

There is indeed a difference between the two stages. If you click on the question mark next to the status, you will get CIC's take on that. I imagine that it means that the officer has started working on your BG check at some point of time.
Okay, thanks Asivad

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Asivad,

Sorry for off topic, as soon as I open this forum on my laptop it is showing a message that, I am banned from posting personal messages. Please can you let let know how can I contact admin of this forum.

Kks2015

Nov 1, 2015
Hi Asivad, congratulations on your PPR. Just need your thoughts about our application.

AOR - oct 1
Medicals Passed and Background Check in Progress - oct 8
Request for sched A from Cic - oct 27, we submitted oct 28
DM - oct31

Just a bit worried because the sched A request we got is from cic and not ottawa and after 3 days Ecas changed to Dm and no ppr. Could this mean refusal?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hi Asivad, congrats on your PPR. :)

I have 480 points with CEC met. In this I got 50 points due to my foreign experience but still I got CEC met and FSW not met. I also have an invite for OINP which am holding on for the moment hoping I will get an invite in the next draw.

I have a question for you. So while creating my express entry profile, for the funds available I mentioned a certain minimal amount and this was purely random. In reality I have job I work for here and I am going use that as my proof of funds justification.

Now, if I get an invite in the next draw, do I have to show proof of funds all though I have a current job in Canada?
Say I change the amount I mentioned to 0 will it affect my CEC score because frankly my working job is my my only source of income. Please advice.
If you get a CEC class ITA (and you will get that because you are ineligible for FSW), you don't have to show any POF. You can set the funds availalbe to zero or any number of your liking - it won't be required to showcase POF.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Hi Asivad,

Is it mandatory to translate and notarize everything on the documents we submit? I have some indian banks statements which have some words in Indian regional language, however they have added English translation themselves.

Same is the case for Gift deed. It is notarized in India so notarization stamps and some comments by Notary are in regional language. rest of the document is in English however.

Do I still need to translate these both documents?

Also, Bank statements in India mention amount in Rupees and US banks in USD. Do I need to get an equivalent currency converted to CAD somewhere and upload that too?