+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

arsh_canada

Sep 18, 2015
arsh_canada said:
Hi Asivad

Thanks for all the help you have been providing in this forum !!

I got invited fro FSW and it is asking me to upload "Proof of relatioship" . I had mentioend - Realtives in canada as Yes while creating the profile but they are far relatives and i don't have any document to match the same surname or parent name. ( parents and granparents doesn't have passport)

However I beleive that I didn't get any point for relatives in canada , my scores below :
Is it ok to update the Realtives in canada as "NO" so that the system doesn't ask to submit documents :

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score XXXX
CRS - Human Capital - Age 85
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 112
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 103
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 56
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 38
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 50
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS - Arranged Employment 0
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0

Any help here

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Dear Asivad..

A small query...

In Reference letters is it ok if its written as "Full-Time paid employment from period A to period B", instead of the "XX Hrs. per week" that CIC mentions/asks on its website and the Document checklists?

Thanks...
I think it's necessary to mention the hours since it's specifically mentioned in the requirement. I think the reason behind this is that different companies/ countries regard different working week hours as either full time/ part time. In Canada it needs to be at least 30 hours per week IIRC. You can get a colleague to write a letter to fill in that requirement if your employer does not include it.

arsh_canada said:
Hi Asivad

Thanks for all the help you have been providing in this forum !!

I got invited fro FSW and it is asking me to upload "Proof of relatioship" . I had mentioend - Realtives in canada as Yes while creating the profile but they are far relatives and i don't have any document to match the same surname or parent name. ( parents and granparents doesn't have passport)

However I beleive that I didn't get any point for relatives in canada , my scores below :
Is it ok to update the Realtives in canada as "NO" so that the system doesn't ask to submit documents :

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score XXXX
CRS - Human Capital - Age 85
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 112
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 103
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 56
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 38
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 50
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS - Arranged Employment 0
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0
You do not get points for relatives under CRS, but you DO under FSW. It's 5 points under "Adaptability". I can't advise you whether it's something you can change now or not, but it'd probably be a good idea to make sure you score at least 67/100 on the FSW grid without the relatives. More details here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

--------

@Asivad

In regards to matching job responsibilities with NOCs, I of course will make sure the work reference letter for my main NOC closely match those of the NOC. However, is it necessary for the other experience letters to also closely match their respective chosen NOCs? This will be very hard to achieve.

p.s. I have 3 jobs under 3 different NOCs totalling 3.5 years so I should max out points under CRS. For FSW my main NOC is 1.5 years which is sufficient to achieve 68/100.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimano said:
Hi Asivad

I created my EE profile recently and I am in a dilemna after reading through some posts here. My spouse is a self employed guitar teacher doing her lessons at home. There is no business registration nor any documentation or tax returns as the income is low enough to be exempt. In the "spouse work history" in EE, I entered her work as a guitar teacher and ticked the "self-employed work" box. I realize that I got 50 points for this and now have to prove it. We can get letters from her students detailing pay, hours, etc but I am not sure if this is going to be believable as anyone can then do this and make their friend sign etc.

You cannot get 50 points for spouse work experience. You get points only if their experience was acquired in Canada and, even in that case, the maximum points you get are 10.

I don't really need the points as our CRS is a low 330 and it seems we need a provincial nomination anyway to get an ITA. Are we better off just deleting that work history and take out the pain of trying to prove it?

Yes. Remove it from work history. Also, 330 seems terribly low.

If we remove this entry, would it have an impact on our PNP application where we listed this work (they didn't ask for proof). I understand that PNPs have access to our EE profile and they may notice the discrepancy of the spouse work history.

That won't be a problem. It is your profile - you can choose to claim (or not claim) points under any section except the mandatory IELTS and ECA (if you have no Canadian education).

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Dear Asivad..

A small query...

In Reference letters is it ok if its written as "Full-Time paid employment from period A to period B", instead of the "XX Hrs. per week" that CIC mentions/asks on its website and the Document checklists?

Thanks...
I imagine that would be fine. It does explicitly say 'Full Time' which is what CIC wants to know here. Should not be a deal-breaker.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsh_canada said:
Any help here
What Ufa6174 says - Make sure you can reach 67/100 without needing those 5 points for the relative. If you can, remove the relative reference from your profile and you won't be prompted for any documentation.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
@Asivad

In regards to matching job responsibilities with NOCs, I of course will make sure the work reference letter for my main NOC closely match those of the NOC. However, is it necessary for the other experience letters to also closely match their respective chosen NOCs? This will be very hard to achieve.

p.s. I have 3 jobs under 3 different NOCs totalling 3.5 years so I should max out points under CRS. For FSW my main NOC is 1.5 years which is sufficient to achieve 68/100.
Tricky.

For FSW, proving that your work experience falls under a particular NOC is essential and paramount. That won't be a problem here because you are covering all bases for your primary NOC.

For CRS, it is imperative that you at least prove that your relevant work experience (which contributes to CRS) falls under some NOC 0/A/B. It is tougher to prove concurrence with some NOC 0/A/B rather than a particular NOC. Try and do your best to get reference letters to prove that your work experience could be classified under the chosen NOC 0/A/B.

All the best!

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
Good morning Asivad,

Thanks for all the advise and help you have given in this forum. I got an FBI request from CIC and was told to upload prove that i have applied for the certificate if I dont have it.

My issue is to upload my prove that I mailed out a request to FBI office, I need to first put in the FBI document number, date of issue and date of expiration. This I do not have as the document have not been issues yet, can i put 0000 for document number and todays day for issue day and expiration day? Thank you.

sumit446

Oct 4, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I received the Notification of Interest from Ontario around 25th Sep with a timeline to apply within 45 days. Since I not able to meet all the documentation (PCC, Prof of Funds) within that timeline, I could not apply.

Is there any way that i can get that notification of interest again from Ontario after the expiry of the said 45 days. Does withdrawal of profile and reapplying helps?

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
sumit446 said:
Hi Asivad,

I received the Notification of Interest from Ontario around 25th Sep with a timeline to apply within 45 days. Since I not able to meet all the documentation (PCC, Prof of Funds) within that timeline, I could not apply.

Is there any way that i can get that notification of interest again from Ontario after the expiry of the said 45 days. Does withdrawal of profile and reapplying helps?

Thanks
My advise to you would be not to let the opportunity go as a waste as i see that you have already wasted 20 crucial days.

Try to arrange the PoF as either a gift from your close family (with evidence that its non returnable) or liquidation of any other assets that you may have or PF/FDs/RDs/Shares etc.
You do not need PCC at this stage so don't worry about them, but please read on the other critical documentation requirements both on CIC website and the OINP Application guide and/or the OINP website. i guess they are pretty clear and in detail.

All the Best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ono said:
Good morning Asivad,

Thanks for all the advise and help you have given in this forum. I got an FBI request from CIC and was told to upload prove that i have applied for the certificate if I dont have it.

My issue is to upload my prove that I mailed out a request to FBI office, I need to first put in the FBI document number, date of issue and date of expiration. This I do not have as the document have not been issues yet, can i put 0000 for document number and todays day for issue day and expiration day? Thank you.
You can try doing that and explain it as well.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Tricky.

For FSW, proving that your work experience falls under a particular NOC is essential and paramount. That won't be a problem here because you are covering all bases for your primary NOC.

For CRS, it is imperative that you at least prove that your relevant work experience (which contributes to CRS) falls under some NOC 0/A/B. It is tougher to prove concurrence with some NOC 0/A/B rather than a particular NOC. Try and do your best to get reference letters to prove that your work experience could be classified under the chosen NOC 0/A/B.

All the best!
Oh my days. Thanks.
These are some troublesome requirements.
I'll probably need to get an ex-colleague to back up my responsibilities and duties in one of the jobs. What's the process on getting an affidavit/ notarized declaration ? Are they the same thing? I'll write a letter and get my ex-colleague to sign it. What do you need to do next?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Oh my days. Thanks.
These are some troublesome requirements.
I'll probably need to get an ex-colleague to back up my responsibilities and duties in one of the jobs. What's the process on getting an affidavit/ notarized declaration ? Are they the same thing? I'll write a letter and get my ex-colleague to sign it. What do you need to do next?
You need to check with a notary public about the formalities required for them to endorse (notarize) such a document. Notarizing a document means that they have verified the original documents independently and that they are validating that the information provided on the plain piece of paper is legitimate.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit446 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks
Agree with what CanadaWeCome said.

Also, you are unlikely to get another invite from Ontario if you ignore this one. They have a limited number of nominations and invitations so they might not be sending repeat invitations to people who already declined or let an invite lapse.

arsh_canada

Sep 18, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
What Ufa6174 says - Make sure you can reach 67/100 without needing those 5 points for the relative. If you can, remove the relative reference from your profile and you won't be prompted for any documentation.
Hi Asivad

Since there is no calculator for FSW (like CRS) I treid to do that manually using the FSW link and I pretty much getting more than 80 i.e Age 18-35 , Bachelors (ECA done) , 3 yrs of work experience in Canada. BAND 7 - IELTS , International Work experience , Job Offer from Canadian company , Already on Work permit etc.

Just to inform that my CEC critera is also MET. But got invite under FSW.

I have the relatives in Canada but far off ( I don't have passport or any documnet to showcase common family name or parent ) . My parents , grandparents don't have passports etc..