Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silkyshadow said:
Hi Asivad,

Please can you help with a question on ITA, on Proof of Relationship (required):

I have stated I have a sister in Canada and I will like to confirm if that is what they mean by proof of relationship

I intend uploading my sister birth certificate.

Thanks
Yes.

You'll need more than just the birth certificate. Check 'Proof of relationship...' here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Thanks alot one more question in my travel history should i also include the travel trips of my wife which she did alone. or should we both should mention separetley

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:
Thanks alot one more question in my travel history should i also include the travel trips of my wife which she did alone. or should we both should mention separetley
Both should be mentioned separately in the relevant sections of the application.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
123456IMM.
Hi Asivad,
What does "IMM" stand for in WES No. 123456IMM. Is it compulsory for everyone opting for WES evaluation?
Because I have been given WES no. just in the format of 123456(no IMM is mentioned st the end). So should I also add it it in my documents?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichowdhury said:
Hi Asivad,
What does "IMM" stand for in WES No. 123456IMM. Is it compulsory for everyone opting for WES evaluation?
Because I have been given WES no. just in the format of 123456(no IMM is mentioned st the end). So should I also add it it in my documents?
WES performs ECAs for a variety of reasons (immigration, employment, academic etc). As I understand, the IMM stands for an ECA done exclusively for the purposes of submission to CIC. If your ECA doesn't have that suffix (and it was acquired fairly recently) check with WES if your ECA meets CIC requirements.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
WES performs ECAs for a variety of reasons (immigration, employment, academic etc). As I understand, the IMM stands for an ECA done exclusively for the purposes of submission to CIC. If your ECA doesn't have that suffix (and it was acquired fairly recently) check with WES if your ECA meets CIC requirements.
In that case since my educational evaluation will also be for the EE purpose. So I should also mention at the end of the WES no. right?

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
In that case since my educational evaluation will also be for the EE purpose. So I should also mention at the end of the WES no. right?
Also, Another query from my end. Apart from WES# do we need to mention any other details as in our name & address on each & every document that we send to WES(including the envelope of the transcripts)?
Also does the WES no. need to be in the format of 123456IMM? I have been given only the numerical part. So do I need to add "IMM" in the end?
Please advice.
TIA.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad, need your help..

My cousin just submitted his Express Entry profile yesterday and the details are now showing as transmitted. However, he made a spelling error in the IELTS request number and entered a wrong number. The scores are entered correctly. My question is :

1) What does transmitted status mean? Is CIC validating the entered information?

2) Can he just update his profile with the correct request form number and wait for it to show up in the EE profile

3) Can this mistake amount to misrepresentation?

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
Also, Another query from my end. Apart from WES# do we need to mention any other details as in our name & address on each & every document that we send to WES(including the envelope of the transcripts)?
Also does the WES no. need to be in the format of 123456IMM? I have been given only the numerical part. So do I need to add "IMM" in the end?
Please advice.
TIA.
when u register in WES and send your documents the format will like 123456 and when your evaluation will be completed WES will generate report which will include the reference number like 123456IMM.

each envelop will include the WES form which has to be filed with required information of candidate and the document.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Farhanzahid said:
when u register in WES and send your documents the format will like 123456 and when your evaluation will be completed WES will generate report which will include the reference number like 123456IMM.

each envelop will include the WES form which has to be filed with required information of candidate and the document.
Many thanks Farhan. I am in the process of sending my documents to WES for evaluation. So I just need to mention the WES no. in the format 123456 and send it across, right? Also, apart from the WES no. Do I need to write anything else in the envelopes as in my name or address?

smimran

May 12, 2014
When I submitted my application for express entry after giving credit card something happened and found error messages. Once I re login to my account.
under the details it is showing Processing Submission but actually at the top it is written continue my profile /application not yet submitted.

I don't know what should I do, even I haven't received credit card deduction information. I cannot operate my account. please can someone guide what to do any call center number/ or email to contact

thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazh89 said:
Hi Asivad, need your help..

My cousin just submitted his Express Entry profile yesterday and the details are now showing as transmitted. However, he made a spelling error in the IELTS request number and entered a wrong number. The scores are entered correctly. My question is :

1) What does transmitted status mean? Is CIC validating the entered information?

It means that information is being saved in their profile.

2) Can he just update his profile with the correct request form number and wait for it to show up in the EE profile

Yes.

3) Can this mistake amount to misrepresentation?

No.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichowdhury said:
Many thanks Farhan. I am in the process of sending my documents to WES for evaluation. So I just need to mention the WES no. in the format 123456 and send it across, right? Also, apart from the WES no. Do I need to write anything else in the envelopes as in my name or address?
Just mention the reference number. No harm in writing a return address.