24-02-2016
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
Hi Asivad, kindly answer these
1. Should i mention both NOCs in which I have worked or just the one I am claiming points under. The other one is less than a year but my current job.
2. Is tax return detail important to submit?
Thanks for your time. :)

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Hi,

I experienced similar problem. I had to fill the address again. A bit frustrating though.

rohitsinp23 said:
One of my friend filled and uploaded everything , just before submission he checked every page of online application and take screenshots, but when he reached at address history section of his spouse, there was green tick on the main page but everything was vanished or escaped from that section, only email address was there. Even phone number was also not there.
Now its showing incomplete section but before it was showing complete because green tick was there.
And still showing incomplete after filling everything.
I think there is error in the system.
So i told him just logged out and try tommorow .
Anyone experienced same issue

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Hi Asivad,,

Please I need a clarification on the personal history section

Has you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: My spouse has been denied US visit visa hence I selected yes.

For the second question below I'm not sure if it's any different as they have also included visitor here

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackpearl said:
Thanks much for reply.

Is it OK, if my manager from Infosys provides me a reference letter on a plain paper with his signature, scan it and send it on email along with his business card? Will I have issues in notarization? Another problem is he is leaving Infosys in 2 weeks.
Check the process with your notary public to understand if this is possible to get done where you live now. Leaving the organization won't be a problem - CIC doesn't (and cannot) insist that ex-supervisors put their careers on hold while your PR application is successfully processed.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Hi Asivad,

I had a query. I had submitted by EE profile.
Recently I updated some new information on my profile, which would eventually lead to increase in scores, instead it displays the same original score. Any idea why this is happening ?

Thanks,
Updates may take up to 24 hours to take effect from the time you 'transmit' the information.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manbir42 said:
Hi Asivad, kindly answer these
1. Should i mention both NOCs in which I have worked or just the one I am claiming points under. The other one is less than a year but my current job.

You can choose to omit the recent NOC provided it doesn't impact your CRS score and/or program eligibility.

2. Is tax return detail important to submit?

CIC doesn't ask for this.

Thanks for your time. :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silkyshadow said:
Hi Asivad,,

Please I need a clarification on the personal history section

Has you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: My spouse has been denied US visit visa hence I selected yes.

For the second question below I'm not sure if it's any different as they have also included visitor here

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Thanks
Answer Yes to both questions.

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Hi Asivad,

POF document query: Is it really important to include this - "date(s) each account was opened" in bank certificate/letter?

Thanks!

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
@asivad anac thanks a bunch for your practical tips!

manbir42

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
Doc's Request.
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
Hi asivad, One more thing, Will I be required to submit details of the NOC that I haven't applied under, after getting ITA? Since they ask for all past and present work experience.
Thank You for your patience :)

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Really, Asivad has been of immense help to numerous people on this forum. As such every individual case has different conditions and need pin-point information for one thing or another.

Asivad has been a beacon of help and guidance for all such people, including me. Many thanks and May God Bless You!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ume_can said:
Hi Asivad,

POF document query: Is it really important to include this - "date(s) each account was opened" in bank certificate/letter?

Thanks!
CIC does ask for that but I imagine they do that only to confirm that the account is at least 6 months old. If you are submitting a bank letter that mentions 6 months average balance (or bank statements for the last 6 months) you can get away with not including this detail.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manbir42 said:
Hi asivad, One more thing, Will I be required to submit details of the NOC that I haven't applied under, after getting ITA? Since they ask for all past and present work experience.
Thank You for your patience :)
You will have to provide evidence only for the work experience that adds points to your CRS score and/or program eligibility. You will necessarily have to disclose all past and present work experience in the post ITA Personal history section but CIC doesn't ask for documentation there.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One consolidated LOE or multiple against each section?

Should one include an index with each section in PDF to make it easy for VO?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
One consolidated LOE or multiple against each section?

Either of those would work.

Should one include an index with each section in PDF to make it easy for VO?

Can be done provided you stick to the file size limits.