Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A M Gupta said:
Hello All and Ashivad,

I received ITA in 17th draw and i am filling the application form.
I have tried to go through the forum, however, I have few doubts.

1) I am currently living in Germany. i had visited India in Feb and stayed there for a month. do I need to mention India's address during this period in ADDRESS HISTORY? I have mentioned this travel in TRAVEL HISTORY.

Address history won't have a line item here as you were living in Germany and vacationing in India. Your address for this duration will continue to be in Germany.

2)My husband went to UK and sum other places for a week or so. Do i need to include these travels in ADDRESS HISTORY apart from TRAVEL HISTORY?

No. Same logic as above.

3)My Husband was denied HSMP TIER 1 UK VISA once as he didnt give bank statement at that time. However, he again applied and received the visa . Do we need to mention this in QUESTIONAIRE COLUMN? Also, do we need to attach LOE ?

You will have to answer Yes to both statutory questions. There is no reason to attach an LOE for this.

Thanks in Advance.

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
'

Hey, Avisad, Thanks for your help around WES. Got it re-evaluated and Got Masters from Bachelor's earlier.

Similar to the query posted in this thread...

B.Tech in Information Technology - Should it be Computers in ITA or Others ?

MBA - Should it be Business/ Commerce or Management ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KN1980 said:
'

Hey, Avisad, Thanks for your help around WES. Got it re-evaluated and Got Masters from Bachelor's earlier.

Similar to the query posted in this thread...

B.Tech in Information Technology - Should it be Computers in ITA or Others ?

Choose Computers if that option is available.

MBA - Should it be Business/ Commerce or Management ?

Choose Management if that option is available.

Thanks

Spindrift16

Sep 27, 2015
Thnx Asivad for the previous reply :D

One more thing..i have read in certain threads over this forum that during the EE documentation submission process, we need to submit a document which clearly states the roles and responsibilities of the current and previous employers...!!
We already have the joining/reliving letters from them which can be submitted with not much efforts.
However getting the responsibilities corresponding to the role in the company letter head from employers is a mammoth task.
Can you please guide on the detailed documentation requirement for this one or provide any relevant link?

Thanks Again....

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Depends on the purpose. Some documents are time-sensitive while others aren't. If these are affidavits about past work experience, for instance, they would still be valid.
its name changed affidavit
so what do u suggest?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Spindrift16 said:
Thnx Asivad for the previous reply :D

One more thing..i have read in certain threads over this forum that during the EE documentation submission process, we need to submit a document which clearly states the roles and responsibilities of the current and previous employers...!!
We already have the joining/reliving letters from them which can be submitted with not much efforts.
However getting the responsibilities corresponding to the role in the company letter head from employers is a mammoth task.
Can you please guide on the detailed documentation requirement for this one or provide any relevant link?

Thanks Again....
CIC requires applicants to list detailed responsibility of each role, because each NOC code has different job duties. I am unsure if combining roles are a good idea in a letter: CIC needs to verify the correctness of each NOC code with each of your job roles. CIC can reject a letter if they found unclarity in the job description for each role, because onus is on the applicant side to submit ALL necessary information for the officer to consider. That being said, different CIC officers may have different practice on this.

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
If this is not too much trouble, could you answer these questions:

1) How exactly do I upload the docs when they come with a translation? Do I blend an original doc and its notarized translation into one PDF and then submit it in the form of a long file - original first, translation second?

2) When I am asked to list my personal history and work experience, the instructions clearly prohibit the use of abbreviations. However, the system keeps cutting off the ends of the lines I enter! E.g. when I'm trying to input a non-abbreviated name such as "non-governmental educational intitution "Foreign languages centre XYZ"", all which is saved in the blank is "non-governmental"!
Hilarious, but can it be helped? I tried using Chrome, Firefox and IE with the same result, so but it must be sth else.

3) Concerning POF - is it possible to just show the sum in cash we've been putting aside? Or do we have to specify the source?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liara said:
If this is not too much trouble, could you answer these questions:

1) How exactly do I upload the docs when they come with a translation? Do I blend an original doc and its notarized translation into one PDF and then submit it in the form of a long file - original first, translation second?

Yes. You can upload only 1 document per placeholder so you will have to include all of them into 1 pdf. There is a size limit of 4 MB per placeholder as well.

2) When I am asked to list my personal history and work experience, the instructions clearly prohibit the use of abbreviations. However, the system keeps cutting off the ends of the lines I enter! E.g. when I'm trying to input a non-abbreviated name such as "non-governmental educational intitution "Foreign languages centre XYZ"", all which is saved in the blank is "non-governmental"!
Hilarious, but can it be helped? I tried using Chrome, Firefox and IE with the same result, so but it must be sth else.

No. That would be the preset length of the free-text field and you cannot change that. Input abbreviated names and provide the details in your 'Letter of Explanation'.

3) Concerning POF - is it possible to just show the sum in cash we've been putting aside? Or do we have to specify the source?

You can show cash that you've been saving up but you will have to conclusively prove that the money is yours and cash has the dirty habit of being virtually untraceable. It will be hard to prove ownership of cash - it will require considerable amount of explanation along with backup evidences in the form of pay stubs, tax records etc. Possible but very cumbersome.

md321

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Thank you for replying my previous post. Can you please suggest anything about following?

I have served under 5 different employers.All are in same NOC. When I asked for the reference letter, they told me to provide a format as they do not usually provide reference letter like this. So, I made a format and provided to them. Now, after collecting all the reference letters, I realized that all the reference letters contain the required information in same order except salary and weekly working hour. It can be easily understood that all the reference letters are copied from one format. I work on ocean going ships. So my job responsibilities are almost same for a particular position in all the companies. The sea service records which I obtained previously from every ship are also almost same.

1.Still I have not submitted my application. Now I am thinking, should I make different words/ formats for different companies? The companies will provide me the letter again as long as I am putting my correct responsibilities.
2.Most of my company’s management offices are located overseas. But I was hired by authorized local agency. As I work on ship, I did not have to live in the country where the company management offices are located. So in online application, in the place of employer's name, I am putting both the name of authorized local agent and the original company in overseas. Is it ok?
3.I put the country of employer as my country because I was hired in my country by local crewing agency for the overseas company. Besides this, I am worried if I put the country of original management office(For example- Singapore, Saudi Arabia), I will have to provide PCC from those countries. But I did not live in those countries. Am I doing the correct thing?
4.I am collecting the employment reference letter from the Crew manager of authorized local agent. Is it sufficient or I have to collect these from main office also.

Thanks again.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thank you for replying my previous post. Can you please suggest anything about following?

I have served under 5 different employers.All are in same NOC. When I asked for the reference letter, they told me to provide a format as they do not usually provide reference letter like this. So, I made a format and provided to them. Now, after collecting all the reference letters, I realized that all the reference letters contain the required information in same order except salary and weekly working hour. It can be easily understood that all the reference letters are copied from one format. I work on ocean going ships. So my job responsibilities are almost same for a particular position in all the companies. The sea service records which I obtained previously from every ship are also almost same.

1.Still I have not submitted my application. Now I am thinking, should I make different words/ formats for different companies? The companies will provide me the letter again as long as I am putting my correct responsibilities.

Recommend that you try to submit different formats/words for different companies else it will all appear ghostwritten by you and that's not a good idea.

2.Most of my company's management offices are located overseas. But I was hired by authorized local agency. As I work on ship, I did not have to live in the country where the company management offices are located. So in online application, in the place of employer's name, I am putting both the name of authorized local agent and the original company in overseas. Is it ok?

That is fine.

3.I put the country of employer as my country because I was hired in my country by local crewing agency for the overseas company. Besides this, I am worried if I put the country of original management office(For example- Singapore, Saudi Arabia), I will have to provide PCC from those countries. But I did not live in those countries. Am I doing the correct thing?

Yes. If you input the country, you will be asked unnecessarily for PCC from there if the duration is 6 months or more in a row.

4.I am collecting the employment reference letter from the Crew manager of authorized local agent. Is it sufficient or I have to collect these from main office also.

You would know this best. As long as the letters are on an official letterhead signed by the authorized signatory, they would work.

Thanks again.

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Thank you!!!

Whoopsy daisy :(
Suppose my mom all of a sudden decides to give me the required amount as a gift... Will the officer be satisfied with a notarized gift agreement?

As for LOE - can it be a mere .doc with nice explanations, or do I have to make it official and include my signature?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liara said:
Thank you!!!

Whoopsy daisy :(
Suppose my mom all of a sudden decides to give me the required amount as a gift... Will the officer be satisfied with a notarized gift agreement?

This would be feasible. Follow this thread for more ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html

As for LOE - can it be a mere .doc with nice explanations, or do I have to make it official and include my signature?

Can be a pdf, signature isn't essential.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi Asivad,

Please have you got a sample or muck up of what a POF letter should look like my bank don't have a clue. I also have a question about police certificate, do I only need police certificate for countries I lived in for the past 10 years or since I turned 18.

Also how is the six month average worked out, is it all the monthly balance added up and divided by six?

Thanks in advance.