Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
Hi Asivad,
I rcvd an ITA in 17th draw and I was reading some of your posts which were very helpful.I have some doubts about following issue and posted in another thread also, but did not get any solution. If you have any idea, can you please help to clarify below doubts?

I have applied in 2011 under FSW. But I was informed by CIC that my application was not eligible for processing as my supporting documents to prove NOC were not enough. Though nothing was mentioned about refusal or rejection, there was a UCI number.And the fee was refunded.
Now after receiving ITA, while filling up the online application, I discovered that I made some mistake during filling my last PR application back in 2011. I am confused about following things.

1.Do they keep record of application which was not processed but got a UCI number ?

Yes.

2. In CIC mail, there was no word "refusal" or "rejection". It contained a UCI number, application number and following message
" I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):
After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a xxxx .
Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category.
Thank you for your interest in Canada. "

In Statutory declaration now I have to choose 'yes' to the following question ?
#Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa ?
#Have you been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave canada or other country ?

Yes to both questions.

3. After this kind of letter, can I use the same job experience with another suitable NOC with more supporting documents? Will it be a mispresentation because same job experience is used for 2 different NOC in 2 different application?

You can change it without repercussions. Add a short explanation that the NOC you are using now appears more relevant to your work experience.

4. I put my mother's place(City, town) of birth wrong in 2011 application schedule 1. Instead I put my father's place of birth . But the country was right. Now I am filling the correct one which is mentioned in her birth certificate. Will there be any negative consequence for this ?

No.

5. Two of my previous employment duration was from 2002/06 to 2006/04 and 2007/12 to 2010/07. But in 2011 application, I put the duration from 2002/06 to 2006/05 and 2007/12 to 2010/08. Now I am filling the correct date. This discrepancy of 1 month for each employment will have any negative effect ?

No negative effect.

6. I travel a lot for professional reason. And in 2011 application, I missed a tour of 7 days to South Korea in Personal history declaration. This time I am correcting this mistake also. Will it be a problem ?

Not a problem.

Is there any possibility that correction of any these mistakes can be treated as mispresentation ?

Misrepresentation is a willful and deliberate action with an intent to defraud CIC and thereby gain undue advantage on your application. What you have made are fairly insignificant errors which do not amount to misrepresentation.

Thanks

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi asivad
I forgot to mention the current address of my wife in sinp form
Instead i by mistakenly put the old address

If i change any information on address in cic application
For example
Adding a new address by modifying the dates of old address
Does they count it in misrepresentation?

Spindrift16

Sep 27, 2015
Hi Asivad / Senior members,

I have a query reading the NOC which i have posted in a thread too.
I got one response but it would be great if you too can share your thoughts on this.
Thnx a lot..!!
==============

1) For "Software Test Engineer" job role, which would be the appropriate NOC ?
--2173 Software engineers and designers
Titles under this are :
test engineer, software
testing engineer, software
software testing engineer

OR

--2283 Information systems testing technicians
Titles (some) under this are :
software test co-ordinator
software tester
technician, application testing
technician, software testing
test coordination analyst

In my career i have worked under testing roles as Software Test Engineer -> Senior SQA Engineer -> Test Lead -> Principal SQA Engineer

a) I'm not sure which NOC would be more appropriate ?
b) 2173 is skill type A and 2283 is skill type B. I guess it will lower in my points if i choose 2283 in place of 2173.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi asivad
I forgot to mention the current address of my wife in sinp form
Instead i by mistakenly put the old address

If i change any information on address in cic application
For example
Adding a new address by modifying the dates of old address
Does they count it in misrepresentation?
Not a problem unless the address is in another country. Else, too insignificant to be construed as misrepresentation.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spindrift16 said:
Hi Asivad / Senior members,

I have a query reading the NOC which i have posted in a thread too.
I got one response but it would be great if you too can share your thoughts on this.
Thnx a lot..!!
==============

1) For "Software Test Engineer" job role, which would be the appropriate NOC ?
--2173 Software engineers and designers
Titles under this are :
test engineer, software
testing engineer, software
software testing engineer

OR

--2283 Information systems testing technicians
Titles (some) under this are :
software test co-ordinator
software tester
technician, application testing
technician, software testing
test coordination analyst

In my career i have worked under testing roles as Software Test Engineer -> Senior SQA Engineer -> Test Lead -> Principal SQA Engineer

a) I'm not sure which NOC would be more appropriate ?
b) 2173 is skill type A and 2283 is skill type B. I guess it will lower in my points if i choose 2283 in place of 2173.
Ignore the job title and choose the NOC which best matches your job responsibilities. Given your career record, it might be 2173/NOC A.

Choosing NOC A/B makes no difference to your CRS points.

Spindrift16

Sep 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Ignore the job title and choose the NOC which best matches your job responsibilities. Given your career record, it might be 2173/NOC A.

Choosing NOC A/B makes no difference to your CRS points.
Many thnx Asivad for the lightening fast response..!!
i'll go with 2173.
Also one more thing, being new here, i have not much idea about the PNP's.
I have a low CRS score.
Can you please guide me if any province is accepting new PNP applications at this timeframe?
OR pointers to the links which i can monitor and get information ?

Thnx for the help...!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spindrift16 said:
Many thnx Asivad for the lightening fast response..!!
i'll go with 2173.
Also one more thing, being new here, i have not much idea about the PNP's.
I have a low CRS score.
Can you please guide me if any province is accepting new PNP applications at this timeframe?
OR pointers to the links which i can monitor and get information ?

Thnx for the help...!!
Most provinces are done with 2015 quote, Quebec might be opening up in October. Watch the forum threads for any breaking news.

For other provinces, you will have to check their individual sites. Start here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Not a problem unless the address is in another country. Else, too insignificant to be construed as misrepresentation.
Thank you
for the quick response

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Any suggestions on the below ?

ash137 said:
Query on Address History section in the online EE form -

I have travelled extensively in the last 10 years and getting addresses of each hotel I stayed in last 10 years was an expedition. Finally now I have all the required details but stuck with an issue while doing data entry.

e.g. I travelled to US from Date A to Date B and then returned to home country
After a few months I travelled again from Date X to Date Y and then back to home.

To represent these would I added 3 entries as below -

US Date A Date B Address
Home Date B+1 Date X -1 Address
US Date X Date Y Address

Due to the numerous trips after 30 entries I started getting the following error -
“You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.”

To ensure I had entries for each international travel I removed some entries for Home and instead added on Entry as below

Home Date (DOB in 2005) Current Address

I plan to add a note in LOE mentioning this issue and what workaround I had to do.

Anything else I should add or do differently here ... ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash137 said:
Query on Address History section in the online EE form -

I have travelled extensively in the last 10 years and getting addresses of each hotel I stayed in last 10 years was an expedition. Finally now I have all the required details but stuck with an issue while doing data entry.

e.g. I travelled to US from Date A to Date B and then returned to home country
After a few months I travelled again from Date X to Date Y and then back to home.

To represent these would I added 3 entries as below -

US Date A Date B Address
Home Date B+1 Date X -1 Address
US Date X Date Y Address

Due to the numerous trips after 30 entries I started getting the following error -
“You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.”

To ensure I had entries for each international travel I removed some entries for Home and instead added on Entry as below

Home Date (DOB in 2005) Current Address

I plan to add a note in LOE mentioning this issue and what workaround I had to do.

Anything else I should add or do differently here ... ??
One possible alternative is to keep the granularity at a country level instead of getting into individual cities/hotels everytime. If that helps reduce the number of line items, try doing that. If that still doesn't help, attach extra sheets with data in the sane format and upload that along with an LOE.

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi Asivad/Senior members,

Can we edit EE profile after receiving OOPNP PT? OINP doesn't seems to mention anything about this as long as the points are above 400.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leonht said:
Hi Asivad/Senior members,

Can we edit EE profile after receiving OOPNP PT? OINP doesn't seems to mention anything about this as long as the points are above 400.
As you rightly point out, you can make edits to your EE profile provided they don't make a difference to your CRS and/or program eligibility.

For instance, you can certainly edit work details such as job title and company name but be careful while editing NOC, dates worked etc.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad,

I have affidavits of me and my wife which i got to apply for FSW2014

so it means it is almost 1.5years old,

Please suggest me, can I use the same affidavits,

Or do I need to get the fresh affidavits?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have affidavits of me and my wife which i got to apply for FSW2014

so it means it is almost 1.5years old,

Please suggest me, can I use the same affidavits,

Or do I need to get the fresh affidavits?
Depends on the purpose. Some documents are time-sensitive while others aren't. If these are affidavits about past work experience, for instance, they would still be valid.

A M Gupta

Jun 23, 2015
Hello All and Ashivad,

I received ITA in 17th draw and i am filling the application form.
I have tried to go through the forum, however, I have few doubts.

1) I am currently living in Germany. i had visited India in Feb and stayed there for a month. do I need to mention India's address during this period in ADDRESS HISTORY? I have mentioned this travel in TRAVEL HISTORY.

2)My husband went to UK and sum other places for a week or so. Do i need to include these travels in ADDRESS HISTORY apart from TRAVEL HISTORY?

3)My Husband was denied HSMP TIER 1 UK VISA once as he didnt give bank statement at that time. However, he again applied and received the visa . Do we need to mention this in QUESTIONAIRE COLUMN? Also, do we need to attach LOE ?

Thanks in Advance.