+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Thank you Asivad again.

One more question about the reference letter, is the company website must be include in the contact information? ;)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Thank you Asivad again.

One more question about the reference letter, is the company website must be include in the contact information? ;)
Preferably Yes. I can hardly think of an organization which wouldn't have a website even in the past decade. Even if it is included in the letterhead wiht other contact information, that would work.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Asivad ,

Can you please help me .. Will only be satisfied after your response .

1)I applied to EE with marital status as "Married" but stated spouse is not accompanying with me now . With this EE I submitted my application to Saskatchewan PNP .

2)Now people are telling me that it will cause issue because it is not easy to get spouse and family later to Canada . Also Sask will ask me why I didn't apply for them now with me itself ..

3)Can I now go and ask Sask immi team to add my spouse and kid to the application ? (parallely I will update my EE also ) .

Note : The reason why I didn't apply EE along with my wife is , if I add her I am not able to provide IETLS or WES ECA for her ... I cannot get them for her . So I thought if I apply for me alone , I will get good points and then once got PR , I will take them with me .

Please let me know what I should do . I never provided false info on my marital status either to EE or to SINP . To both of them , I said I am married and have kid , but they are not accompaniying me

Fund is not a problem , because I have the enough fund for all 3 of us .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Asivad ,

Can you please help me .. Will only be satisfied after your response .

1)I applied to EE with marital status as "Married" but stated spouse is not accompanying with me now . With this EE I submitted my application to Saskatchewan PNP .

2)Now people are telling me that it will cause issue because it is not easy to get spouse and family later to Canada . Also Sask will ask me why I didn't apply for them now with me itself ..

3)Can I now go and ask Sask immi team to add my spouse and kid to the application ? (parallely I will update my EE also ) .

Note : The reason why I didn't apply EE along with my wife is , if I add her I am not able to provide IETLS or WES ECA for her ... I cannot get them for her . So I thought if I apply for me alone , I will get good points and then once got PR , I will take them with me .

Please let me know what I should do . I never provided false info on my marital status either to EE or to SINP . To both of them , I said I am married and have kid , but they are not accompaniying me

Fund is not a problem , because I have the enough fund for all 3 of us .
You are correct in that you have not provided any false information about your marital status. You are wrong in being worried about IELTS and ECA for the spouse - those are optional.

Some people have been tempted under EE to either avoid disclosing their marital status (which is stupid and risks misrepresentation) or choosing to have their spouse listed as "not accompanying" in the hope of snagging as much of those 40 split points as possible. This is a personal choice and you need to be aware of the effects of making this choice. Whether the spouse accompanies your EE (or PNP) application or not, all required documentation work and medicals has to be done along with your process. The only difference is that if you list spouse as "not accompanying", you won't be able to take them along when you land there as a Permanent Resident. The visa is just for you and not the spouse. If you want them to join you at a later date, you'll have to get them over on Spousal Sponsorship whose waiting time is anywhere between 12-24 months. So that is the cost of having the luxury of having a go at those 40 split points.

If you want your spouse to accompany you, first check if you are still eligible for their program if your spouse joins the application, send in a mail to/call Saskatchewan PNP right away explaining the situation and ask them how you can get this rectified. Also inform them that you have made suitable changes to your EE profile already (and make those changes right away).

Hope this works out well for you. All the best!

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Thanks for the reply ..
Yes , if I add my spouse I get 376 , without her it becomes 404 . So only I thought of applying now and then take them later ...

But in this mean time , 30 min back I got an email in PEI that they are interested in my initial EOI and asked me to submit a formal application process. I am confused whether to take PEI , will it have IT opportunities like that ?

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hello, I am applying for OOPNP within a day or 2 and they stated that we have to provide all the passport pages copies.
I have 2 passports, one which has all the visas and stamps. The other one is renewed just last month.
Do i still have to provide all the passport copies of my newly renewed passport even though all the pages are empty ??
please help....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ds_maniac said:
Hello, I am applying for OOPNP within a day or 2 and they stated that we have to provide all the passport pages copies.
I have 2 passports, one which has all the visas and stamps. The other one is renewed just last month.
Do i still have to provide all the passport copies of my newly renewed passport even though all the pages are empty ??
please help....
It is a strange requirement from OOPNP but you'll just have to do as asked for in the section "Supporting Documents" of the OOPNP Application Guide, weird as it sounds.

All the best!

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I almost finish packing up all the application documents, thank you for giving me so much valuable advises and clear my doubts.
I apply under EE BCPNP, it has been 26 days since I received the ITA (June 12th Draw). I still waiting for a documents from my bank before I can submit the application.
My question is whether there are caps for the PR application under EE BCPNP? ;)

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Another question, I held two position in my current company. In my employment reference letter, it described these two positions and related job duties separately:

First paragraph: ABC has been employed full-time by XXX company since August-XX-2014. She held the position of XXX from.....to...

Second paragraph: ABC has been promoted as XXX since ...., this is a full-time indeterminate position.....

You can see, the reference letter only indicate my job is indeterminate in the second paragraph. My question is: whether CIC require the expression of "full-time indeterminate position" each time when describing a position? ;)

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
I almost finish packing up all the application documents, thank you for giving me so much valuable advises and clear my doubts.
I apply under EE BCPNP, it has been 26 days since I received the ITA (June 12th Draw). I still waiting for a documents from my bank before I can submit the application.
My question is whether there are caps for the PR application under EE BCPNP? ;)
There is a cap of 5500 for BC PNP. But once get nominated by BC, this doesn't make any difference in PR application I believe.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Another question, I held two position in my current company. In my employment reference letter, it described these two positions and related job duties separately:

First paragraph: ABC has been employed full-time by XXX company since August-XX-2014. She held the position of XXX from.....to...

Second paragraph: ABC has been promoted as XXX since ...., this is a full-time indeterminate position.....

You can see, the reference letter only indicate my job is indeterminate in the second paragraph. My question is: whether CIC require the expression of "full-time indeterminate position" each time when describing a position? ;)
That shouldn't be a problem.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Thank you Asivad and SAJ_ee2015 for your clarification.

Last question: I lost my passport 3 years ago, do I need to provide a LOE to explain the lost? if any chance that CIC will ask for more information about that or require to submit any proof for the lost?

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
Regarding my travel history, I have been to US from Feb.10, 2015 to Feb. 12, 2015, but I can not find any stamps on my passport. It may shown a white paper slip that the US boarder gave. But I can not find that slip either, I may throw it away since my US visa was expired.

How to deal with this situation?

mp5

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Million thanks Asivad for all your selfless service, support and always there approach for this community. If CIC VOs has an eye on this forum, they should immediately nominate your file for extremely fast processing. Wish to see you in the CIC Express Entry team liaising between Ministry officials and aspirants like us, if you don't mind ;)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
Regarding my travel history, I have been to US from Feb.10, 2015 to Feb. 12, 2015, but I can not find any stamps on my passport. It may shown a white paper slip that the US boarder gave. But I can not find that slip either, I may throw it away since my US visa was expired.

How to deal with this situation?
A letter of explanation is in order which highlights the travel, provides any evidence of the same and also explains why you are missing any travel documents.