+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

James Mcguire

Jun 18, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for this kind gesture, ashutoshmanohar! Happy to help :)
Dear Asivad,

Can you please advise me with a query. I have been entered into the express entry pool with a total 420 points and my consultant has advised that my points are good and hes predicting that the points in the draw would come down, as a result i have a good chance of being selected.

Can you please give your thoughts and advise on the what do you think. How much likely do you think i can be selected.

thanks a lot .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
James Mcguire said:
Dear Asivad,

Can you please advise me with a query. I have been entered into the express entry pool with a total 420 points and my consultant has advised that my points are good and hes predicting that the points in the draw would come down, as a result i have a good chance of being selected.

Can you please give your thoughts and advise on the what do you think. How much likely do you think i can be selected.

thanks a lot .
420 is a decent enough score but the lowest cutoff so far has been 453 and it might be a few months before the cutoff falls to your score.

Have you maxed out on CRS scoring opportunities? What's the break-up of your CRS score?

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed... :)

Asivad i still need ur advise on 2 question.... haven't found any convincing answer yet...

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Dear Ashivad...even though I am an ee profile holder with 395 score I have no idea about pnp or oonp..i feared to ask this for long time come people might have discussed it before itself many times...i m too much busy with work(I work with monster India) and family that I have rare time to look in blogs n threads...would you be kind enough to throw some light on nomination programs and if its essential for me to apply in any of them n if so to which all...i plan to migrate with husband n kid and my noc is 0124 n my hubby is 2281...plus any chance for my hubby to get a job offer from Canada...its lots of info that I m asking but plz reply

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chithra.salin said:
Dear Ashivad...even though I am an ee profile holder with 395 score I have no idea about pnp or oonp..i feared to ask this for long time come people might have discussed it before itself many times...i m too much busy with work(I work with monster India) and family that I have rare time to look in blogs n threads...would you be kind enough to throw some light on nomination programs and if its essential for me to apply in any of them n if so to which all...i plan to migrate with husband n kid and my noc is 0124 n my hubby is 2281...plus any chance for my hubby to get a job offer from Canada...its lots of info that I m asking but plz reply
Unfortunately, 395 is just below the cutoff of 400 for OOPNP so you are currently ineligible for that program. At this score, it promises to be a long wait for a 'regular' ITA and each province has their own eligibility criteria. You'll have to spend time on the forum and online, in general, to research and understand if you even want to apply for a Saskatchewan or a New Brunswick PNP even if you're eligible for those.

Can you share the breakup of your CRS score so that we can find out where you could possibly enhance your score?

All the best!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
This thread is so appropriate. Asivad Anac you are very knowledgable regarding immigration information, especially EE, maybe you should start a consultancy firm one day :D. You have helped countless persons on this forum. I just want to take the time to recognize and THANK YOU for your selfless efforts in spending so much time assisting persons on almost every and any topic.

Again THANK YOU!!!!!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleS said:
This thread is so appropriate. Asivad Anac you are very knowledgable regarding immigration information, especially EE, maybe you should start a consultancy firm one day :D. You have helped countless persons on this forum. I just want to take the time to recognize and THANK YOU for your selfless efforts in spending so much time assisting persons on almost every and any topic.

Again THANK YOU!!!!!!
A shout-out to the wonderful problem solver on this forum, DoubleS!

Cutting across various categories of immigration, documentation, provincial programs, medicals and just your regular homegrown passport/visa issues, he has been a wonderfully well-informed source of support for everyone here. Maybe you and I would make a good tag team for that consultancy firm idea someday! ;)

Thank you for your kindness!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
preeti.msingh109 said:
So good to see people appreciating each other...else it ws more bent recently towards arguments, disputes, flaks, abuses etc
You're so right Preeti!

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am a silent reader of these forums and Asivad let me tell you when you reply to one person you also end up helping 4 other silent readers.
Am so grateful to you. People like you reinforce faith in humanity... I mean what you are doing is basically selfless service and that is doing God's work!
Also I have a similar timeline like yours. Apr 30 AOR, June 19 ECAS in process. Reckon max 10 days to PPR?

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Thanks Asivad Anac, top man.

Hopefully I get to buy you coffee someday in Canada ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Am a silent reader of these forums and Asivad let me tell you when you reply to one person you also end up helping 4 other silent readers.
Am so grateful to you. People like you reinforce faith in humanity... I mean what you are doing is basically selfless service and that is doing God's work!
Also I have a similar timeline like yours. Apr 30 AOR, June 19 ECAS in process. Reckon max 10 days to PPR?
Thanks for your kind words ullu_ka_pattha.

I was part of the silent reader community forever and I can completely relate with what you said about the multiplier effect among the silent readers. Happy to give back to a forum which gave me so much!

And hope you're right about the PPR forecast as well :)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I have to thank him too! Since he became so helpful I get fewer inbox messages ;D Just kidding! (but it's true). He's very patient and his responses are clear and concise. Can't ask for more than that :D