Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Can i submit my PR application with PCC under process. I have applied for indian PCC via BLS and it says it will take 2 months . So can i just add an explanation letter , all receipts and documents and submit my application ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TECC_Seneca said:
How long is the PCC valid for? I got mine in July thinking I should be prepared in advance. Is it valid for only 6 months? In that case should I re-apply?
My PCC certificate has the date July 7th 2015. Is this alright?
PCC is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is enough if it is valid while you submit your eAPR.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

I was able to access ECAS since I received my AOR in October. My status was in process for the last 4 weeks. Today I was able to access too, however, there was no status at all, just my information and my address. The status link which was "In process" disappeared?

What does this mean?

Thank you in advance.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad ,

Congratulations ! you should have joined the ministry as and adviser to Mr. McCallum :p

I have a question regarding years of experience ..

I got my bachelor degree in electrical engineering and got the ECA as well and it's a 4 year bachelor degree .. now i have worked for 1 year as an electrical engineer ( Noc 2133 ) , then moved to work as procurement engineer ( Noc 1225 ) ..

can i base my application on my qualification as Noc 2133 or should i change it ?
am i still considered to have full 3 years of experience despite working in two different Nocs ??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sirgic said:
Dear Asivad,

I was able to access ECAS since I received my AOR in October. My status was in process for the last 4 weeks. Today I was able to access too, however, there was no status at all, just my information and my address. The status link which was "In process" disappeared?

What does this mean?

Thank you in advance.
Answered this on some other topic.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Dear Asivad, please suggest...

(Express Entry - PR Online Application)

In the PERSONAL HISTORY Form --> Personal activities ...
if you choose "Activity type: Unemployment", what do you print in these two following fields:
- "Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)"
- "Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate."

PS We can't just leave them blank, because the system does not allow us to save information.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
AM_008 said:
Dear Asivad, please suggest...

(Express Entry - PR Online Application)

In the PERSONAL HISTORY Form --> Personal activities ...
if you choose "Activity type: Unemployment", what do you print in these two following fields:
- "Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)"
- "Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate."

PS We can't just leave them blank, because the system does not allow us to save information.

I have mentioned job search, preparing for canadian study permit etc etc in the 1st part and
In the second part i wrote job portals and other websites

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
PCC is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is enough if it is valid while you submit your eAPR.
Thanks. So I hope I get an invite soon.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hey Asivad
I need urgent help ......I m asked FBI Usa clearance certificate ......which is to be submitted in 30 days..
I had 3 Usa visits but all less than 6 months so I m wondering if I m sent this by mistake

I saw that FBI never issue certificate within 30 days.

Why to apply for this certificate??

How do I proceed from here?

Do I send a CSE that the document requested is not needed for me.

Plz guide
Thanks
If you're certain that this doesn't apply in your case because you've never lived in the US for more than 6 months in a row, inform CIC about the same. Recheck all your personal/educational/travel/work history to confirm if you haven't accidentally provided incorrect data that prompted this request.

rsingh86

Nov 12, 2015
Dear Asivad. I have a question for you.

I am presently in Canada and have applied for the express entry in november. When I came from India I got a PCC (dated 27/03/2015) from the local passport office. Do I need to get a new one for India? considering that it has been obtained over six months before i made the express entry application? I believe that the PCC is valid for a year.

Kindly advise.

Rishi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnassaro said:
Dear Asivad ,

Congratulations ! you should have joined the ministry as and adviser to Mr. McCallum :p

I have a question regarding years of experience ..

I got my bachelor degree in electrical engineering and got the ECA as well and it's a 4 year bachelor degree .. now i have worked for 1 year as an electrical engineer ( Noc 2133 ) , then moved to work as procurement engineer ( Noc 1225 ) ..

can i base my application on my qualification as Noc 2133 or should i change it ?
am i still considered to have full 3 years of experience despite working in two different Nocs ??
Under CRS, you can claim work experience across multiple NOCs (0/A/B). You can base your application on either NOC, recommend that you choose the NOC where you have the most experience as Primary NOC for your application.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Under CRS, you can claim work experience across multiple NOCs (0/A/B). You can base your application on either NOC, recommend that you choose the NOC where you have the most experience as Primary NOC for your application.
Thank you Sir ,

If i changed this to Purchasing engineer ( 1225 ) , then how do i answer the question of the date of being qualified for this job ? do i base this on the day of my graduation even i was graduated as an electrical engineer ??

Currently i put my noc is 2133 and the date of qualification is my graduation date

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Dear Asivad,

Firstly Congratulations on the PPR, thats great news!

This question might sound repititive, but i wanted to know how does one get an OINP email for nomination.

My NOC is 0124 and i cover all their basic requirements, but still no word from them. I read on this forum that if you withdraw and re submit the EE profile, some times it works but i am not very sure about this so wanted your opinion.

Thanks,