+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TH, WH, PH, POF questions

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, I have several questions regarding submitting the application after ITA:
1. TH: How to write about journeys if I don't remember exact dates (less than 6 months). They were made with the old national ID that was returned to the authorities. Can I write approximate dates and then explain in LOE that I don't remember and I don't have any confirmation documents?
2.PH: I wrote only one NOC and experience in WH. Other experience (other NOCs) I describe in PH. How many details should I write there? Can I write just like:
from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy - LLC "XXX"?
Or I should include job title and NOC?
Same question with my wife's PH - I didn't write it in her WH because she doesn't have Canadian experience. Can I write about her places of work in the same manner (without job titles and NOCs):
I will explain then in LOE that I don't want points for this experience and, thus, I didn't write about it in WH.
3. I'm from Russia and I've been saving money in cash for several years due to its unstable economy. Right after successful passing IELTS in October, I opened a bank account in USD and transferred the money. If I receive ITA in November-December, there definitely will be no 6 month period before the date of submitting documents. I suppose that it will be like 2 or 3 months old. I will write LOE where I will explain the situation around the economy in Russia and will attach official certificates of income from my firm and the print out of my salary bank account.
Is anybody in the same situation?
Will it be enough?
There is no restriction about saving money in cash...
4.Scans of documents.
Am I right that the pdfs should be:
- the scan of the original document (in colour)+copy of the original document that is filed to the translation+ translation with stamp?
Thx in advance.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
1. TH: How to write about journeys if I don't remember exact dates (less than 6 months). They were made with the old national ID that was returned to the authorities. Can I write approximate dates and then explain in LOE that I don't remember and I don't have any confirmation documents?
2.PH: I wrote only one NOC and experience in WH. Other experience (other NOCs) I describe in PH. How many details should I write there? Can I write just like:
Same question with my wife's PH - I didn't write it in her WH because she doesn't have Canadian experience. Can I write about her places of work in the same manner (without job titles and NOCs):
I will explain then in LOE that I don't want points for this experience and, thus, I didn't write about it in WH.
3. I'm from Russia and I've been saving money in cash for several years due to its unstable economy. Right after successful passing IELTS in October, I opened a bank account in USD and transferred the money. If I receive ITA in November-December, there definitely will be no 6 month period before the date of submitting documents. I suppose that it will be like 2 or 3 months old. I will write LOE where I will explain the situation around the economy in Russia and will attach official certificates of income from my firm and the print out of my salary bank account.
Will it be enough?
4.Scans of documents.
- the scan of the original document (in colour)+copy of the original document that is filed to the translation+ translation with stamp?
Thx in advance.

You need to write approximate details about your journey and as far as WH is concerned, your work experience letter should state, the job duties, the hours you worked and from dates of joining. You cannot tell them that you do not need points and for what you need points. You be genuine and show them everything. Do mention your wife's work experience, where she has worked and amount of time she has worked along with the NOC code. Having Canadian Experience is not mandatory unless you have filled that in your submission form before receiving ITA. You include bank balance certificate and upload it along with the documents showing where the income came from. Yes, there aren't any restrictions from saving money in cash. And you're absolutely right about the 4th point.

Goodluck !

Reactions: Eugene12

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
Will it be enough?
4.Scans of documents.
Thx in advance.
Regarding work experience, If the one NOC you chose to include in WH is the only one mentioned in your express entry profile and gave you maximum points, you can use this one experience with this one NOC in WH and place all others in PH.

I had one NOC at one workplace from 2011-2017 and that was the only one I included in my Express Entry profile and after ITA the only one I placed under WH. I explained in a LOE why I didnt include the other work experience under WH and that they were placed under PH. My reason was that I did not claim points for them in my Express Entry profile and I could not ascertain which NOC they belong to. My application was approved.

All the best.

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Regarding work experience, If the one NOC you chose to include in WH is the only one mentioned in your express entry profile and gave you maximum points, you can use this one experience with this one NOC in WH and place all others in PH.

I had one NOC at one workplace from 2011-2017 and that was the only one I included in my Express Entry profile and after ITA the only one I placed under WH. I explained in a LOE why I didnt include the other work experience under WH and that they were placed under PH. My reason was that I did not claim points for them in my Express Entry profile and I could not ascertain which NOC they belong to. My application was approved.

All the best.
Thank you! I'm going to write exactly as you wrote. I've already known about the possibility of writing in such way.
So you didn't write about job titles and NOCs of the other places you worked, did you? I want to write like: from... to .... LLC "111", then from... to .... LLC "222".

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
Thank you! I'm going to write exactly as you wrote. I've already known about the possibility of writing in such way.
So you didn't write about job titles and NOCs of the other places you worked, did you? I want to write like: from... to .... LLC "111", then from... to .... LLC "222".
Im a bit confused about what your asking.
Under PH it has an option to choose the action you were doing in a period. I chose employment (dont remember the exact term) and then just wrote my company information. I did not know my NOCs were so I didnt include those. I just completed what was requested online on the form.

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Im a bit confused about what your asking.
Under PH it has an option to choose the action you were doing in a period. I chose employment (dont remember the exact term) and then just wrote my company information. I did not know my NOCs were so I didnt include those. I just completed what was requested online on the form.
Thank you for your patience :) Your answers are very appreciated.
I was wondering whether I need to write the job title there?

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
Thank you for your patience :) Your answers are very appreciated.
I was wondering whether I need to write the job title there?
Yeah Im happy to help, afterall this forum helped me alot :).

So I included my Job titles and all other info except the NOC as they never asked for that in PH anyway.