+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TFW Work abuse and harassment

Psharma2k8

Jul 10, 2019
I started working 5 months ago. My status got converted from visitor to closed work permit with LMIA for two years. My employer started abusing and harassing me everyday. He use profanity and insulted me in front of other workers too. I tried to text over phone with request to stop abuse and harassment. It’s been 5 months I am working as labour instead of manager responsibility. Now he is asking for money cut from salary and he need money for PNP too. He text and call me everyday late night even work is not important and employer try to keep eyes on me. I want to know what will be impact on my PNP as employer will not give feedback good without money. Can I show text messages where he asked for money cut and I reported for abuse? As evidence? Need help

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks but may I know what will be impact on PNP. Do I need to work with new employer for same 6 months to apply for PNP or my previous work experience will be counted ?
Depends on the province you are applying to and their requirements for a nomination.