TEST TO OATH TIMELINE (CBSA CHECK NEEDED)? Misssissauga CIC

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Concerned said:
I believe you torontonian2003 and I are the only one still awaiting our luck for the oath letter! tomorrow is going to start my 5th week after the test I am hoping that we receive it before the week ends. so concerned is little expression from my side...what's your thoughts... do you think that we should be receiving something positive this week,,, sorry mate but I am worried... Feb 20 my test, never left the country,,, hopefully you are more optimistic than me.. :(
Yeah still waiting here too. Hang in there bud.

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Let's hope today is the day.
Otherwise, I'm outta here on vacation. We've had enough of this extended winter.
See you next week, folks.

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wayne_vega said:
Let's hope today is the day.
Otherwise, I'm outta here on vacation. We've had enough of this extended winter.
See you next week, folks.
Hi Wayne. Nothing new for me. Call centre agent said today there's nothing noted on my file except that I passed the test. She advised me to call back in July. I'll just have to distract myself and get on with other stuff. It's beyond my control at this stage and perhaps it's better to take a Zen approach to the whole thing and just wait it out till a letter appears in my mailbox while refraining from checking eCAS. The eCAS is just a few clicks away but it's such a downer seeing that nothing's changed.

Enjoy your break. Keep me posted when your application status is updated.

Have fun.

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Thank you, man.
I'll definitely distract myself sipping a margarita or 2 if the kids allow it to do so...
Yes, best way to wait it out is to just keep yourself and your mind busy.
Hopefully something will have happened in my file by the time I come back. If not, July will be here eventually for me as well.
Best of luck, torontonian.
Wayne Vega.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You guys are a lot better off... I took test in Jan @ Scar ... still waiting for oath where everyone is getting oath in 2 weeks.

I was anxiously waiting and getting nervous, it doesn't go anywhere. Now I don't check ecase status every day and just focus on work. Relax, its not the end of the world. Cheers.

wayne_vega said:
Thank you, man.
I'll definitely distract myself sipping a margarita or 2 if the kids allow it to do so...
Yes, best way to wait it out is to just keep yourself and your mind busy.
Hopefully something will have happened in my file by the time I come back. If not, July will be here eventually for me as well.
Best of luck, torontonian.
Wayne Vega.

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Hi guys and gals!
Back from vacation. What a wonderful place the caribbean is. We keep going back for more every year.
There were brown envelopes in the mailbox upon my return but unfortunately not from CIC.
Nothing new in my ecas either...
Almost 2 months waiting for oath now.
:(

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I feel your feeling fella,, I have had this feeling since 2 weeks now 5 weeks went by and nothing so far? Let us stay positive!! I am just wondering if the officer told you it will take between 4-6 weeks max 8 do you think that still they can slamp me with RQ? I wasn't asked about my concent as I had granted to them on my application? Good luck to everyone in the room!