+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test results is it the same in every Province? Winnipeg

Z

zaza39

Why we have to wait with stress for months to know if we have passed the test?

Am I correct to say that Calgary is not the case?

Loli2013

Feb 19, 2013
I got my test on 11 Jan 2013. I haven't received any result yet (Feb 19 2013). this drive me crazy.

solinga

Feb 5, 2013
Its hard to say if they are consistently doing the same day thing in Calgary. They did it on Feb 5, but everyone I know who took the test before then had to take the test and wait. I'm hoping that its a permanent change for everyone in Calgary, and that other offices soon adopt the same model. It may have something to do with the availability of a judge (but what an easy job for a judge - how hard would it be to find a someone to make a speech and hand out certificates?) How stupid to have to wait 2-6 months for results that take 15 seconds to tally up.

I have a friend who told me another friend just went straight up and asked at the end of the test how they did. I think the lady quickly scanned it, and told her not to worry.

Z

zaza39

loli2013 it is too early i guessed.I done mine in November i just learned I passed after 3 months!

Z

zaza39

Solinga they are still doing it.My friend did it on the 8th of January and she was a canadian citizen with a couple of hours.Same day Test and Oath.

note

Feb 27, 2013
ISK said:
zaza39 did you go for the ceremony or have a day you are supposed to go?
@ISK
I guess you took your test this Thursday, right? Or sometime last week?

ISK

Dec 29, 2012
I haven´t gotten a letter yet to take the test.
applied june 1st 2011, transfer to winnipeg office feb 20th 2012, nothing since