+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

test pass since november 2013 no oath letter yet please help

tim271

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Hello everone please help test pass since november 2013 no oath letter yet how long do you think is going to take to get the oath letter from cic thank you

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your test is still recent. You may have to wait a little longer til you hear back regarding your oath depending on your office.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boasorte said:
Your test is still recent. You may have to wait a little longer til you hear back regarding your oath depending on your office.
From November...that's quite some time.
Most people have oath after 2 or 3 months.

MTLtee

Nov 30, 2013
i was in the same boat as you. Took the test in november, just when i thought things are coming to an end, my worst nightmare happened and got the RQ today.

I am beyond disappointed - being a full time student for four years isn't enough to justify my presence in Canada for CIC officials.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
From November...that's quite some time.
Most people have oath after 2 or 3 months.
You are generalizing. Not most people have oath in such a short time. Waiting time varies considerably between offices.

St Clair

Jan 14, 2014
@MTLtee:Am on the same boat with you, just got RQ yesterday after passing the test in November, 2013.Did you get the C1T 0171 (10-2013)E RQ? the one that request document and information for 4yrs relevant period immediately before having submitted your application

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boasorte said:
You are generalizing. Not most people have oath in such a short time. Waiting time varies considerably between offices.
from Nov to March...passed test and nothing?

If that person did not have RQ before test, then it is quite long...unless he/she will get RQ after test. This would suck.

Our local office (Vancouver)...is super slow...still people with RQ before test, got oath about 2 months after passing. Others with regular processing time get it even 2 to 3 weeks after test.

I think very few cases get oath 4 months after the test if everything OK (no RQ after test) (Nov to March...more than 3 months already)

If getting RQ after test...it will be much longer than before test. You need a lot of luck in this case.

Not much you can do besides waiting.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boasorte said:
What does your timeline look line?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MTLtee said:
i was in the same boat as you. Took the test in november, just when i thought things are coming to an end, my worst nightmare happened and got the RQ today.

I am beyond disappointed - being a full time student for four years isn't enough to justify my presence in Canada for CIC officials.
I am sorry to hear about your situation.
I got RQ as well. Gluck!

tim271

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Thanks to everyone for the info i never have RQ at all no RQ befor test and none after the test

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tim271 said:
Thanks to everyone for the info i never have RQ at all no RQ befor test and none after the test
Then it does seem a little longer than usual. Gluck! Keep us posted