+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

test on January 20,2023 and still waiting for LPP

Citizen247

Mar 8, 2023
Hey everyone is there anyone that did test on or near Jan 20, 2023 and still waiting for LPP or have gotten their oath date yet?

May 17, 2023
Only IRCC knows why, Every time I contact them either directly or through MP, it is always the same answer, "Your application is non-routine, we cannot give you a time frame when it will be completed". I think once they reach their yearly quota of applications, they don't care if other applications fall through the cracks and they hide behind "Your application is non routine". Basically there is no one who can hold them accountable at this point because they have already reached their quota for the year. My spouse and I applied at the same time and he has already got his citizenship over 6 months, I guess I am one of (un)lucky ones.

• Sad
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Only IRCC knows why, Every time I contact them either directly or through MP, it is always the same answer, "Your application is non-routine, we cannot give you a time frame when it will be completed". I think once they reach their yearly quota of applications, they don't care if other applications fall through the cracks and they hide behind "Your application is non routine". Basically there is no one who can hold them accountable at this point because they have already reached their quota for the year. My spouse and I applied at the same time and he has already got his citizenship over 6 months, I guess I am one of (un)lucky ones.
Because you are over 14 months you can file a mandamus application, It usually solves the problem fast. But if they are waiting for security screening you have to wait. Apply for Csis gcms notes to see if it is the problem.

May 17, 2023
I did request it and I don't see any issues there. I am not sure what is going on. I did explore the mandamus application, but it costs over 3-5k and not something that I want to spend at this point and I don't care anymore. If they get to it then fine, if not, I am happy to just keep renewing my PR.