+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test on 24th april no email yet

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hello Guys,

Myself and my wife have been scheduled for Test on Monday 24th of April 2023, both of us haven't got our test invite yet.

I'm so nervous please let me know what are our options?

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
Hello Guys,

Myself and my wife have been scheduled for Test on Monday 24th of April 2023, both of us haven't got our test invite yet.

I'm so nervous please let me know what are our options?

Thanks for your time!
Haven’t you heard of the massive government workers strike that’s going on?

Everything related to citizenship and immigration processing has stopped at most locations!
Most likely your test is canceled and has to be rescheduled after the strike is over.

Reactions: irinaaas11

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Haven’t you heard of the massive government workers strike that’s going on?

Everything related to citizenship and immigration processing has stopped at most locations!
Most likely your test is canceled and has to be rescheduled after the strike is over.

I'm well aware of the strike, Citizenship test is automated and it has nothing to do with the strike.

Only the interviews and oath canceled.

Many of my friend got the invite and wrote the test after the strike, only issue I have is I haven't got the invite email.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I'm well aware of the strike, Citizenship test is automated and it has nothing to do with the strike.

Only the interviews and oath canceled.

Many of my friend got the invite and wrote the test after the strike, only issue I have is I haven't got the invite email.
Previously the email used to come 2-4 days before the test. Recently email is coming even on the start day of test window which in your case could be 24th too.

But you don't need the email to give the test. There are many examples of people giving test without email in this forum and it completing without any issues.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2022-citizenship-applicants.781857/post-10437046
Go through the above link. I have given the details.

• Love
Reactions: zahedali

ritt88

Nov 26, 2018
Hi Zahed,

As per tracker my test window is from 24th April till 15th May, and I have not received any email either so far.
I was hoping to let them know that I am outside Canada at the moment, and if I can take the test from here. Not sure whom should I be emailing in this case, without any invitation...

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi Zahed,

As per tracker my test window is from 24th April till 15th May, and I have not received any email either so far.
I was hoping to let them know that I am outside Canada at the moment, and if I can take the test from here. Not sure whom should I be emailing in this case, without any invitation...
You can take test from anywhere no restrictions on that.

Also you can write test even if you haven't got the email, below is the response I got from my friend

May be VO didnt sent an email due to on going fiasco. But my gut feeling is that test window should alrdy be in gcms and system and you would be able to proceed.

You don't need email, try to login on test link on 24th and proceed, I'm sure you should be able to proceed. Unless its moderated oath, other users in past with no email in normal situation were able to proceed normally hence you should as well. Good luck!

If you are not able to login on 24th, email to technical team (IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca). They should put you in.

PS: this email is only for test link tech support.

Here is the test link

https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

Reactions: ritt88

ritt88

Nov 26, 2018
You can take test from anywhere no restrictions on that.

Also you can write test even if you haven't got the email, below is the response I got from my friend

May be VO didnt sent an email due to on going fiasco. But my gut feeling is that test window should alrdy be in gcms and system and you would be able to proceed.

You don't need email, try to login on test link on 24th and proceed, I'm sure you should be able to proceed. Unless its moderated oath, other users in past with no email in normal situation were able to proceed normally hence you should as well. Good luck!

If you are not able to login on 24th, email to technical team (IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca). They should put you in.

PS: this email is only for test link tech support.

Here is the test link

https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en
Thanks! Sounds good. I thought we need to inform them about being outside Canada as it could lead to misrepresentation right? Even if the link for the test is the same, whether you are inside or outside Canada.

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks! Sounds good. I thought we need to inform them about being outside Canada as it could lead to misrepresentation right? Even if the link for the test is the same, whether you are inside or outside Canada.
I'm inside Canada!

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
you need to tell them that you are outside of Canada and get acknowledgement. Test email clearly mentions that. I know you did not get nay email but it is mentioned in email.

kslojewska

Feb 22, 2020
I'm in exact same situation, test scheaduled for 24 April - 15 May, didn't get the invitation yet, and I'm outside Canada. I have emailed the IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but they didn't email me back yet, not sure what to do. What are your plans to deal with it?