+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test invite with Form CIT 0039 with strange date

CanadianPlease

Jun 6, 2017
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me here, I have just received a test invite letter and CIT 0039 (Prohibitions under the citizenship act) ) which has already been partly completed, The Test Date is 11-Oct, the test Invite letter is Dated 26th Sept and the CIT 0039 is dated 26 October. Is this normal? or did the person filling out the form just get the date mixed up and wrote in October instead of September. As I understand it signing the form as is would not be correct as I am post dating an official document.

My alternative thought is that if I pass the test the Citizenship Ceremony is on the 26 Oct and I am expected to sign it that day.

Can anyone please let me know there experience.

Many Thanks

Last edited:

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me here, I have just received a test invite letter and CIT 0039 (Prohibitions under the citizenship act) ) which has already been partly completed, The Test Date is 11-Oct, the test Invite letter is Dated 26th Sept and the CIT 0039 is dated 26 October. Is this normal? or did the person filling out the form just get the date mixed up and wrote in October instead of September. As I understand it signing the form as is would not be correct as I am post dating an official document.

My alternative thought is that if I pass the test the Citizenship Ceremony is on the 26 Oct and I am expected to sign it that day.

Can anyone please let me know there experience.

Many Thanks
I don't have a concrete answer, but I encourage you to call CIC to check. Also, if you don't get someone knowledgeable on the phone, I think you should be fine just asking at the test date.

Reactions: CanadianPlease

CanadianPlease

Jun 6, 2017
Many Thanks, I guess I was more curious than concerned, I will just do as they say an bring the form along on test day.