+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

test/interview- What to take ?

Chai_to_Double-double

Nov 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

Can anyone advise as to what to take on day of test and interview ?
I was RQ'd and had submitted a zillion documents to IRCC.

Should I carry Originals for all ?

That would mean carrying a big binder with all those documents in it. How does it work ? Do we keep that binder with us during the test ?

Anyone who has been to the test can help, please.

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
Take those zillion and slam it on the table in front of the IRCC officer.

Sir/Madam - which one you need.....

They should feel the burden too.....

Reactions: Joshua1

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

Can anyone advise as to what to take on day of test and interview ?
I was RQ'd and had submitted a zillion documents to IRCC.

Should I carry Originals for all ?

That would mean carrying a big binder with all those documents in it. How does it work ? Do we keep that binder with us during the test ?

Anyone who has been to the test can help, please.
Personally, I would take ALL originals. I have prepared a binder too, despite not being RQed (yet). I'm going to take a backpack and keep the binder in there. I haven't appeared for the test yet.

Perhaps, someone who has can comment on the logistics.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
You can have a backpack/binder/case/whatever with you, no issues.
And yes, you keep it during the test with you, they just ask you to make sure it doesn't obstruct the alleys.

Reactions: razerblade

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
First to all. You being provide a letter with discrption what you should bring during interview. However you might look again and take everything they might ask you. I have my test yesterday in Calgary office once we done the test we re standing in line and the office said everyone need to hold his pr card, test invitations latter, and passport. I hold into those and actually that what’s happened. When my turn came officer call my name and said congratulations you pass the test with score 20/20. Now can i see your passport and he check it all and said are you still working in the same company i said yes he said nice how was it to be working there i know that Americans company i said it its very nice. He said ok i wanted you to look at that document to read that everything you said its true, and sign. After that he said we I’ll send you oath invitation as soon as possible mine while enjoy your day and congratulations once more

Reactions: Hey

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
First to all. You being provide a letter with discrption what you should bring during interview. However you might look again and take everything they might ask you. I have my test yesterday in Calgary office once we done the test we re standing in line and the office said everyone need to hold his pr card, test invitations latter, and passport. I hold into those and actually that what’s happened. When my turn came officer call my name and said congratulations you pass the test with score 20/20. Now can i see your passport and he check it all and said are you still working in the same company i said yes he said nice how was it to be working there i know that Americans company i said it its very nice. He said ok i wanted you to look at that document to read that everything you said its true, and sign. After that he said we I’ll send you oath invitation as soon as possible mine while enjoy your day and congratulations once more
Congratulations! Looks great experience.... you will get your oath letter very soon!

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Yeah. Thank you. Just be normal is not a job interview its chat with professional no pressure at all. And its quick. They said Calgary is faster so let see about oath