+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test for family applicants

canadianmavs

Sep 5, 2013
Hi guys,

A Quick question for the guys who already attended the test - Me and my wife have applied together and are now waiting to be called for the test. Would they call us on the same day/time? The reason is, we have a small baby and were wondering where to keep him during the test [baby-sitter maybe??]

Thanks!

MrsEmondSr

Jan 20, 2014
canadianmavs said:
Hi guys,

A Quick question for the guys who already attended the test - Me and my wife have applied together and are now waiting to be called for the test. Would they call us on the same day/time? The reason is, we have a small baby and were wondering where to keep him during the test [baby-sitter maybe??]

Thanks!
I would think so, when I wrote my test last week, there were quite a few families there. They were instructing them not to sit together and if they did, the ones administering the test would just move them apart..

miltonian

Oct 24, 2012
Yes, If you have submitted your application together you both will get the same date and time to write the test. You should make arrangements for your small baby as you cannot keep baby with you during the test and interview process. It takes few hours for the whole process