+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Terribly Confused about the timeline and for PR with CIC - Please do help

Confusedladoncic

Mar 14, 2014
I applied for PR under the AINP category and got nominated in August after which I sent my documents to CIC Nova Scotia and they started processing my application, recently they asked for an RCMP check which I provided and also a RPRF fee. My application changed from recieved to In Process last week and following is what it says

We received your application for permanent residence on September 11, 2013.

We started processing your application on March 5, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

I provided all police clearance certificates with my application from England and Australia and just for new zealand the procedure is to provide a consent form which I did. Now I'm wondering would they delay this application because it says they obtain the police clearance from new zealand on my behalf or would they have already got that information and processed it earlier rather than waiting till now when they recieved my application. All the fees are paid, I'm single and no additional applicants on the application etc. So its taken them 7 months to just start the process of my application or would everything be quicker from now onwards. I am so confused and after reading the topics in this forum, I'm more confused because it seems like hit and miss really without any specific timeline etc.

I was asked for RPRF fee which I paid with the RCMP checks so I'm not sure what else is left there now.

Any help would be appreciated guys, thanks heaps. I applied for this within canada and I currently have a work permit working in my occupation

Regards

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Ecase Status is now"Decision made" .. YAHOOOO
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
Confusedladoncic said:
I applied for PR under the AINP category and got nominated in August after which I sent my documents to CIC Nova Scotia and they started processing my application, recently they asked for an RCMP check which I provided and also a RPRF fee. My application changed from recieved to In Process last week and following is what it says

We received your application for permanent residence on September 11, 2013.

We started processing your application on March 5, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

I provided all police clearance certificates with my application from England and Australia and just for new zealand the procedure is to provide a consent form which I did. Now I'm wondering would they delay this application because it says they obtain the police clearance from new zealand on my behalf or would they have already got that information and processed it earlier rather than waiting till now when they recieved my application. All the fees are paid, I'm single and no additional applicants on the application etc. So its taken them 7 months to just start the process of my application or would everything be quicker from now onwards. I am so confused and after reading the topics in this forum, I'm more confused because it seems like hit and miss really without any specific timeline etc.

I was asked for RPRF fee which I paid with the RCMP checks so I'm not sure what else is left there now.

Any help would be appreciated guys, thanks heaps. I applied for this within canada and I currently have a work permit working in my occupation

Regards
What is your visa office mentione in your application?

For RPRF, just sent them email that you already made the payment before and attach a copy of the receipt.

Do the RMCP again and send it to them.

i think it will be faster afterwards.

Good luck :)