+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

teporary work permit application april 2011 onward ..share ur timeline & update

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
lashleah said:
hi lynnard ...in my application here in cic abu dhabi no need for medical...so im waiting for the final result..?i ap
plied on july 11 until now i dnt have any update's or any confirmation that they received my paper's..but good thing's i got an idea that i can check to the exchange where i got my bank draff if they debit already the draff. Good to heard that the draff is debit already by the receiver...on august 11.!mean's they are starting to process my paper's ... :D
hi. i also did the same thing. i check in the bank if they already debited the draft and good to know that they just debited it last sept 2,2011. i send my application on june 4,2011. so it means to say that they just opened my kit 3 months after my filing date :eek:. until now, i'm still waiting for the AOR or medical request. :( Did you received any AOR already? what work are you applying? Thank you.Godbless us on our application ;)

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
any update from you guys???? my friend submitted her application last august 5 but she havent receive any update yet except for her aor that she received a week after her application receive.... still waiting for her med request...

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
lynnard said:
any update from you guys???? my friend submitted her application last august 5 but she havent receive any update yet except for her aor that she received a week after her application receive.... still waiting for her med request...
@lynnard what's the Job of your friend? The same with the job that we applied for?

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi Guys!

I also submitted for my WP Application last August 26. Until now I haven't received any AOR. I sent it through courier but actually I sent mine in Hongkong as I was working here. I applied for FCA position also.

Is it still early for me to follow up? I confirmed from the courier that they have delivered it, but I haven't receive any confirmation from
CIC. I am not a little worried because I submitted everything especially my passport so I couldn't go anywhere else but here.. :)
It is still going 2 months... I am glad to see your timeline. Hope I could get a call or letter from them asap also..

Is it okay to check if they have debited the bank draft? or shall I check it by November?

Looking forward for your advice... Thank You!

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi angel, are you applying in CIC HK, because I submitted mine through EMS last August but until now I haven't receive any advise. How long did it take for them to contact you? Did you receive your passport already? Thank you!

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
angel78 said:
submitted my application by registered mail july 11,i got my notice for medical aug 29,took my medical examination sept 3,now waiting another notice for the visa.next week i will go to cic hk to follow up any result of my application.....

Hi Angel, May I ask how did HK CIC contact you? I submitted my application through courier last August 26.
Did they call you regarding your Medical? Did you do a follow up? Because I haven't hear from them....
Thank you for your update!

nabraj

Sep 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lashleah said:
hi lynnard ...in my application here in cic abu dhabi no need for medical...so im waiting for the final result..?i ap
plied on july 11 until now i dnt have any update's or any confirmation that they received my paper's..but good thing's i got an idea that i can check to the exchange where i got my bank draff if they debit already the draff. Good to heard that the draff is debit already by the receiver...on august 11.!mean's they are starting to process my paper's ... :D
hi
how about ur application ? any good news.

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
nabraj said:
hi
how about ur application ? any good news.

@ nabraj

for now i dont have any news for my application its almost 4months...and actually I talk to my agency they told me the processing time was change to 5months .... :(
for now im still hopping & praying that i'll received my papers so soon with a positive result.. ;D
GOD blessed us.....

nabraj

Sep 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lashleah said:
@ nabraj

for now i dont have any news for my application its almost 4months...and actually I talk to my agency they told me the processing time was change to 5months .... :(
for now im still hopping & praying that i'll received my papers so soon with a positive result.. ;D
GOD blessed us.....
Thanks lashleah for your reply
Well we are already in the process, unluckily we stuck to Abu Dhabi office that we cannot get out, it was just recently when they change their TWP processng time now it is more longer then before . but at least we had this thread to compare dates, now that I am in my 4th month I come to realize now that I am not alone and that it's just normal to wait this long.we are sailing on the same boat, just hold the rope or anything from the boat, so that due time we will reach our destination. HE will give us what we want, in the right time...
May God bless us!!!

:).

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
nabraj said:
Thanks lashleah for your reply
Well we are already in the process, unluckily we stuck to Abu Dhabi office that we cannot get out, it was just recently when they change their TWP processng time now it is more longer then before . but at least we had this thread to compare dates, now that I am in my 4th month I come to realize now that I am not alone and that it's just normal to wait this long.we are sailing on the same boat, just hold the rope or anything from the boat, so that due time we will reach our destination. HE will give us what we want, in the right time...
May God bless us!!!

:).
I think, the longer you wait the better your chances are. Because those who got refused get their application and documents very fast. Like 2 months after submitting their applications. But for those who
waited for 4 months and more got a positive results. Just my observation.

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
@ james

may be in the cic phil....
Bcoz iknow some 1 in the forum applied @ CIC abudhabi for alomst 5months ...but the result was refuse.. :(

by the way james ur already in canada???

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
lashleah said:
@ james

may be in the cic phil....
Bcoz iknow some 1 in the forum applied @ CIC abudhabi for alomst 5months ...but the result was refuse.. :(

by the way james ur already in canada???
Oh I see. Nope I'm still waitng for my flight schedule and ticket. I wish you well.