Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
I have applied for PR in Start of Dec. AOR 2nd Dec

I have few questions which are driving me nuts. It seems like everyone in Nov and Dec has PPRs. I am from India, worked in three companies for almost 6 years but in different cities. Didn't showed my current job as I left my last job in Nov 2016 and began new job in Nov the same day I received ITA!

Q1: My last employer gave me the detailed reference letter, however, there was no date put on the letter and I went again after receiving the ITA to my employer in Delhi, so my supervisor (Vice President of Company) back signed it...Means he signed for the date letter was issued in official records though it was after I left my last job. I was talking to Dec AOR guy and he told me I am screwed as my supervisor back signed it. It was just he forgot to include the date and he included at a later date. Is this what causing my application to delay?

Q2: I am from Mumbai (Born in Mumbai). Lived in Delhi for almost 26 years and then moved to Mumbai for current job which I never showed in current work experience, however, I showed in personal history. People told me not showing current work experience leads to rejection, WHY...I already had 4.5 years of work experience and I got letters for that why Canada will reject me if I am not showing my current work experience. What if they actually decide to take unfovorable outcome and my current employer knows that I'll be leaving. Believe me it s not easy to ask for letter within same week you join or even same month you join in!

Q3: Since I have lived in Delhi I got PCC from Delhi PSK. Though in Address History I mentioned I lived in Mumbai in Express Entry. People are scaring me that this will lead to rejection! My permanent address is anyhow in Delhi. I live on rent in Mumbai and I take flight once every month and work from home in Delhi for a week. Will this lead to rejection?

Q4: I have 6 years in experience and I showed only 4.5 years in Work Ex (from my second job) and told my first employer refused to give Reference Letter as per CIC format so I showed in Personal History. One guy told me that you should give them the proof that they refused you. Conversation happened over phone call and anyhow I got maximum points with 4.5 years work ex and I am having MSc from The Energy and Research Institite and BSc from Delhi University. Will this lead to rejection as I haven't shown first job and current job

Guys please help me. I am waiting for PPR and Whatsapp Group and this Forum is driving me crazy everyday!!!!

People are getting PPR.....I am talking randomly to people and everyone says they are waiting to reject me (Either I am talking to really pessimistic people!!!)

Last night I raised contacted Ottawa and received email yesterday night that my application is with NDVO and they have concluded their part of processing (What this means? Are they now finalising reasons for Rejection?) I made application with utmost truthful intent and they rejected me for reasons given above? If my reference letter or Police Certificate wasn't good enough? Why my application wasn't cancelled? If they doubted my address history why no Sch A was asked? After almost 4 months they have concluded the processing to reject me....I am not able to work properly as day and night I think about this. I never travelled abroad and my boyfriend is going Mad as he thinks I am overthinking everything!!

Guys Please Help! I am having headache from last night as I have given 1 year to this and it all leads to .....What

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Saudamini said:

I have few questions which are driving me nuts. It seems like everyone in Nov and Dec has PPRs. I am from India, worked in three companies for almost 6 years but in different cities. Didn't showed my current job as I left my last job in Nov 2016 and began new job in Nov the same day I received ITA!

Q1: My last employer gave me the detailed reference letter, however, there was no date put on the letter and I went again after receiving the ITA to my employer in Delhi, so my supervisor (Vice President of Company) back signed it...Means he signed for the date letter was issued in official records though it was after I left my last job. I was talking to Dec AOR guy and he told me I am screwed as my supervisor back signed it. It was just he forgot to include the date and he included at a later date. Is this what causing my application to delay?
Did not understand this, but if it is issued post your resignation then it is valid. If CIC has any doubts related your reference letter they'll call your employer.Since it has been a long time, I am assuming you are through with this employment related aspects.

Q2: I am from Mumbai (Born in Mumbai). Lived in Delhi for almost 26 years and then moved to Mumbai for current job which I never showed in current work experience, however, I showed in personal history. People told me not showing current work experience leads to rejection, WHY...I already had 4.5 years of work experience and I got letters for that why Canada will reject me if I am not showing my current work experience. What if they actually decide to take unfovorable outcome and my current employer knows that I'll be leaving. Believe me it s not easy to ask for letter within same week you join or even same month you join in!
It is not mandatory to show current employment in work history. Just mention it in personal history. You'll be fine
Q3: Since I have lived in Delhi I got PCC from Delhi PSK. Though in Address History I mentioned I lived in Mumbai in Express Entry. People are scaring me that this will lead to rejection! My permanent address is anyhow in Delhi. I live on rent in Mumbai and I take flight once every month and work from home in Delhi for a week. Will this lead to rejection?
PCC from any PSK is valid as it is a centralized database and reports are same whether generated from Mumbai or Delhi.
Q4: I have 6 years in experience and I showed only 4.5 years in Work Ex (from my second job) and told my first employer refused to give Reference Letter as per CIC format so I showed in Personal History. One guy told me that you should give them the proof that they refused you. Conversation happened over phone call and anyhow I got maximum points with 4.5 years work ex and I am having MSc from The Energy and Research Institite and BSc from Delhi University. Will this lead to rejection as I haven't shown first job and current job
Again, not mandatory to show all your experience in work history but you have to mention all of them in personal history. You have to produce letters only for for employment mentioned in work history.
Guys please help me. I am waiting for PPR and Whatsapp Group and this Forum is driving me crazy everyday!!!!

People are getting PPR.....I am talking randomly to people and everyone says they are waiting to reject me (Either I am talking to really pessimistic people!!!)

Last night I raised contacted Ottawa and received email yesterday night that my application is with NDVO and they have concluded their part of processing (What this means? AreDon't worry about it, all cases are different and you have not crossed 6 months yet. It is with LVO now so hopefully you'll get that golden email soon. they now finalising reasons for Rejection?) I made application with utmost truthful intent and they rejected me for reasons given above? If my reference letter or Police Certificate wasn't good enough? Why my application wasn't cancelled? If they doubted my address history why no Sch A was asked? After almost 4 months they have concluded the processing to reject me....I am not able to work properly as day and night I think about this. I never travelled abroad and my boyfriend is going Mad as he thinks I am overthinking everything!!

Guys Please Help! I am having headache from last night as I have given 1 year to this and it all leads to .....What
As I mentioned above, be calm and wait for the golden email.
Wish you all the best.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic aims to finalize applications in 6 months. Plus and Minuses will be there.

Let me tell you good thing, as long as you receive no notification, you should assume you are going fine !! :)
Patience my friend patience !

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Other than waiting, there is nothing more you can do.

You need to be concerned about your application once you cross the 6 month mark.

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
I think you dont need to worry about any of the things you mentioned above. Everything shall be fine :)....I hope you will receive the Golden Email soon. Hopefully me too :)..

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am now in the waiting game for the golden email too. But it is way to early for me to expect anything.

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger would say: don't listen to the naysayers! They just want to bring you down

You are fine, just try to relax and wait for the golden email. Usually applications are rejected in the early stages, not after 4 months

Whatsapp groups are super annoying, I would just leave all the groups related to EE/PNP so you can have some peace of mind

Cheers

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Saudamini said:

Last night I raised contacted Ottawa and received email yesterday night that my application is with NDVO and they have concluded their part of processing (What this means? Are they now finalising reasons for Rejection?) I made application with utmost truthful intent and they rejected me for reasons given above? If my reference letter or Police Certificate wasn't good enough? Why my application wasn't cancelled? If they doubted my address history why no Sch A was asked? After almost 4 months they have concluded the processing to reject me....I am not able to work properly as day and night I think about this. I never travelled abroad and my boyfriend is going Mad as he thinks I am overthinking everything!!

Very rare to see a rejection at this stage. Only a refusal in case there is a medical/crime/security issue. If not, just wait and have faith! Good luck!

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Saudamini said:

Read all your points in detail.
I don't see any reason for rejection. You did your part the best. I don't see any better way of putting up your application.
Being very realistic, sooner or later I would say your golden PPR mail is on the way :)

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
Feeling better! Completely free from looking at Canada Immigration Forum or Whatsapp...I simply put them on Mute!