+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary visitor visa for my sister her husband and her 1yr old daughter

tupatel

Apr 28, 2018
Hello
I am permanent resident of canada.
I want to apply a temporary visitor visa for my sister along with her husband and 1yr old daughter. I got married in canada this jan 2018 and also recently we bought a house so we are planning to have a wedding reception and house warming party this august. For this reason i would like to invite them as they never met my husband before. My father is no more but my mother and brother both have visitor visa and they came one time here and they met my husband but my sister never came here .

Is it advisable to call all 3 of them or jus my sister and her 1yr old daughter???
Are there any visa chances if i call all 3 of them??? They absolutely have to go back there home country as my brother in law runs a Business there so he cant stay longer here .

Please advise what should i do
Thankyou

tozach

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
The visitor visa for the whole family should come through if you can provide enough proof to show their ties in their home country. Include proof about your brother in law's business returns\IT returns, bank statements, assets etc. Also provide a good explanation letter explaining your circumstance around the wedding. Proof for your recent wedding would help. You should be able to convince CIC that:

1. The purpose of travel is genuine
2. Your sister in law family has enough motivation to go back

All the best!

tupatel

Apr 28, 2018
Thankyou dear

Would My sister be the main applicant or my brother in law ?????? I ask this because my sister only have bank balance and the most of the property of my brother in law is under his fathers name like house , land , fixed deposits
( in our home country until sons father is alive all the property is under dads name ) my brother in law has his business, bank balance , some fixed deposits under his name.
So can we show property under his dads name ??????? Thats my main concern and worried about as most of the property is under his dads name . My sister only have bank balance under her name

So what can we show as a fund ???????

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
More then anything Visa Officer is concerned Why they will go back, Have enough legitimate reasons like, job, property, dependents etc and strong cover letter and then chances are there. Without KID their chances get much better. For 1 yr kid even school cannot be shown.

Jul 13, 2018
Hello
I am permanent resident of canada.
I want to apply a temporary visitor visa for my sister along with her husband and 1yr old daughter. I got married in canada this jan 2018 and also recently we bought a house so we are planning to have a wedding reception and house warming party this august. For this reason i would like to invite them as they never met my husband before. My father is no more but my mother and brother both have visitor visa and they came one time here and they met my husband but my sister never came here .

Is it advisable to call all 3 of them or jus my sister and her 1yr old daughter???
Are there any visa chances if i call all 3 of them??? They absolutely have to go back there home country as my brother in law runs a Business there so he cant stay longer here .

Please advise what should i do
Thankyou
Hi. I would like to ask about your mother and brother who came here to visit Canada. did they apply individually or apply in one? because i wanted to invite my father who cannot travel alone that is why my brother will come with him together with his wife. i don't know if they will apply as one. i hope you can help me. thank you