+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary visa

KomalSirji

Feb 26, 2018
Hello Folks
Can someone assist me getting the answer for some questions I encountered while filling out the visitor visa application for my mother and brother... once i have filled all the necessary details for my mother who is Primary applicant and also accompanying my brother as a family member, it's asking that quest.....
Are you giving someone access to your application...?

what should i answer ? Is it a YES because i am filling out my mother's application from canada as she is living in india...?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Folks
Can someone assist me getting the answer for some questions I encountered while filling out the visitor visa application for my mother and brother... once i have filled all the necessary details for my mother who is Primary applicant and also accompanying my brother as a family member, it's asking that quest.....
Are you giving someone access to your application...?

what should i answer ? Is it a YES because i am filling out my mother's application from canada as she is living in india...?
You can answer YES as you are applying and will want access to their file. Assume your brothers is under 22 if your mother is the primary applicant. If over 22, he is not accompanying and they have separate applications and each are the primary applicant.

KomalSirji

Feb 26, 2018
Thx for prompt response...
If i say YES to the answer it comes with below option...
Yes, i will be appointing a representative to apply on my behalf.
And than it asks did your representative give you a submission letter ?
Please suggest.

my younger brother is 35 yers old.Do i need to create a separate cic account for him and then apply for visa as a separate account for him...?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thx for prompt response...
If i say YES to the answer it comes with below option...
Yes, i will be appointing a representative to apply on my behalf.
And than it asks did your representative give you a submission letter ?
Please suggest.

my younger brother is 35 yers old.Do i need to create a separate cic account for him and then apply for visa as a separate account for him...?
If you are filling out the information for them then you are the respresentative. This way you have access to their file, submit their application and can follow up on their behalf. They need to fill out and sign IMM 4576 to give you authorization. It is on the website so you have authority of their file.

Your brother has his own account and file. His application is reviewed on his own merit and is not tied to your mother’s account.

KomalSirji

Feb 26, 2018
Thx...

I will create two separate accounts than. One dor my mother and one for my brother.

i will get the signed copy of IMM5476 from both of them...
do i also need to submit these signed forms in their respective accounts too..?

iamhayer

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I wonder if someone can help. I applied supervisa for my parents and we got letter for biometrics and biometrics are closed in India for visitor category. If my parents go to another country for biometrics, will this help in speed up the process of getting the visa? I know biometrics for supervisa in india are closed, but I dont know about the processing of supervisa if that's open or closed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I wonder if someone can help. I applied supervisa for my parents and we got letter for biometrics and biometrics are closed in India for visitor category. If my parents go to another country for biometrics, will this help in speed up the process of getting the visa? I know biometrics for supervisa in india are closed, but I dont know about the processing of supervisa if that's open or closed.
They can go to another country for biometrics.

anandhutnair

Jun 23, 2017
Hello Guys
I have applied for TRV on Mar 13, 2021 from inside Canada. I wanna travel to India on May 29. Does anyone know whether I will be able to get the TRV within this timeline. Appreciate all replies, Thanks.

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
I applied for a temporary visa December 19, 2020 and it’s 90days already. My application status is still processing and I am really running out of time. Please what can I do???. I need help!
Hi guess we have the same time line .. have you had your biometrics? Any letters that you have received??