+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary visa within Canada

ig-or

Oct 12, 2018
You are telling us that it took them 44 days to request your passport? It usually takes 5-6 days at most.
I filled online application October 5, and got "passport request" only now. Sent all the passports my mail today.

etheriel

Oct 6, 2018
I have received my study permit. But need my TRV ASAP because I have booked tickets for 4th December. The online process time shows 10 days but I’m very tensed if i’ll get it or not. Is there anyway to get it ASAP like visit office or agent or paying extra. Please suggest
Your best option is just to apply online ASAP and see what happens. It's very crazy/random at this time so noone can say how much time it'll take.

Another option is to apply via the visa office of the place that you're traveling to (if that's practical given the processing time for that visa office).

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
lol. i don't think so. because it has been 14 days
Your best option is just to apply online ASAP and see what happens. It's very crazy/random at this time so noone can say how much time it'll take.

Another option is to apply via the visa office of the place that you're traveling to (if that's practical given the processing time for that visa office).
Hi, thank you for your message. I was just researching this topic and I suddenly saw your message. My study permit extension application has been approved 13 days ago and I'm still waiting for it to be mailed to my residence in Canada. However, I have a plane ticket to return back to my home country on the 8th of December. The processing time says I need 20 days (visitor visa from outside Canada). Do you think I should try my luck and apply outside of Canada with a valid study permit or it is safer to apply from the inside of Canada and lose the flight ticket? What would you do if you were me? Thanks in advance.

Sachindra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
I applied trv purpose work permit applied July 2018 still waiting for the response 119 days passed near by four months

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
yes , I got my work permit via regular mail after 13 day of approval But that time Canada post working hours were normal, i mean a coz of strike time may vary.
Hello, Manudeep,
I'm newbie here and I want to apply school to Canada.
Can you please share how to process? Can I apply study permit earlier before the school accepts or do it later after getting offer from school?
Thanks