+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary visa wait time-Islamabad

Hareem

Jun 6, 2012
Hi all.
Please help me. I have sent my mother in laws application for temporary visa in January due to my pregnancy and yet no reply. I have called Canadian embassy Islamabad but they have the worst incompetent bunch sitting there.. I have also emailed the embassy tons of time asking for the time limit. It is now almost 6 months but still no reply! AnyOne have any Idea how long it's taking and why is it taking so long! Seriously Canadian embassy in Pakistan needs to get their act together!!!!!

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
It should not take this long.

I have been following the forums (mostly for super visas) and most people have received a response in 2 months.

How did you apply? Are you sure the response is not lost in mail and stuff? Did you apply thru TCS or Gerrys? you can probably ask them if they have received anything back.

When you applied for your mother in law, did you include Representative form that you would represent her? Because this may be why the Consulate is not replying back to you for your mother in law's application. Try send an inquiry from your mother in laws side.

Hope you get a positive answer.

shakeebshafiq

Jun 27, 2008
@hareem
its take 70 days applying from pakistan and in some case it takes 70 days and in some case it takes 1 month its totally depend upon visa officer ...................

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Hareem said:
Hi all.
Please help me. I have sent my mother in laws application for temporary visa in January due to my pregnancy and yet no reply. I have called Canadian embassy Islamabad but they have the worst incompetent bunch sitting there.. I have also emailed the embassy tons of time asking for the time limit. It is now almost 6 months but still no reply! AnyOne have any Idea how long it's taking and why is it taking so long! Seriously Canadian embassy in Pakistan needs to get their act together!!!!!
Try this link to enquire for application submitted to Islamabad:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad