+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Tourism Visa for spouse

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If I change my wife to be accompanying , I have to send my CSQ back to MIDI, and they will re-assess my score, to see if we can get CSQ as a family, which is a risk I don't want to get it, do you agree with me ?
All you can do is try for the TRV. The chances are not great but there is no hurt in trying,

Reactions: med902

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
I sponsored my wife recently to come to Canada because of the pandemic and as you may know, it may take longer normal for processing the application as the world is crazy moments happen nowadays, my question is

1-Can I apply for my spouse for a tourism visitor visa from IRAN?
2-how much is our chance to getting it?
3- do they processing a tourism visa at all at the moment?

I am thinking to bring my wife here until her PR processing Done, they only will call for medical maybe so she can do that here in Canada as well.
Hi,

Our case is extremely similar to yours, say, seeking a TRV for my spouse. Can you please tell us whether or not you succeeded to get a TRV for your spouse?

Thanks!

Deep2194

Mar 29, 2021
Hello,

I have one doubt. Can I show my TFSA account as a proof of financial supporting document for the visitor file of my spouse and family members?

Thanks in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

I have one doubt. Can I show my TFSA account as a proof of financial supporting document for the visitor file of my spouse and family members?

Thanks in advance!
Visitors should show their own finances to qualify for TRVs. You can certainly add your financial information although liquid funds are preferable.