+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary resident visa

Gurleenlotey

Nov 6, 2021
Hi i have valid work permit till November 2023, i applied for my Temporary resident visa in april 2021 but still no response, i reapplied in September 2021 but nothing yet,due to some reasons i had to come to india as of now i don't have TRV so i cannot enter back to Canada . please suggest what should i do now.

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Hi Guys,
My FSW Application is already in place and everything has been passed just been stuck at RFV - Ready for Visa status since 11th May but my Medical has expired.
VO: London
AOR: 20th Oct 2020.

Since my spouse is already in Canada for the last 3 months, she is a PR holder since 2018. Now below given are my queries:

1- If I want to apply for TRV - visitor's visa, will it have any complications or issues with my PR application process?
2- What is the probability of getting a TRV if I can prove that at the end of my stay if my PR application is refused, I will return back to my home country? *On the Reunification grounds with my spouse*
3- If I get the Visa and land in Canada, should I update my address and location with IRCC and ask them to categorize me as FSW- Inland?

Experts, please share your kind response/feedback. @legalfalcon

kritikabhau

Feb 18, 2022
Hi i have valid work permit till November 2023, i applied for my Temporary resident visa in april 2021 but still no response, i reapplied in September 2021 but nothing yet,due to some reasons i had to come to india as of now i don't have TRV so i cannot enter back to Canada . please suggest what should i do now.
any updates?