AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
No, you've misunderstood. I suggested you can apply for a TRV after sponsor approval i.e. assessment of sponsor stage = when your file is transferred to the visa office in your home country. I didn't say after sponsorship/PR approval
Oh thanks for the clarification...yes my sponsorship has been transferred to the visa office

Reactions: Jojo87

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi all,
I'm married to Canadian guy and after one month of marriage, We applied for online TRV( 9th may 2017) and it was refused due to :
-purpose of visit.
-Family ties in Canada
But they said nothing about security check or BGC
In 13th june we applied for spousal sponsorship and now We're waiting our file to be transferred to VO .
My question is that, dose TRV refusal affect the BGC of PR or its of benifit as the Vo already did it?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi all,
I'm married to Canadian guy and after one month of marriage, We applied for online TRV( 9th may 2017) and it was refused due to :
-purpose of visit.
-Family ties in Canada
But they said nothing about security check or BGC
In 13th june we applied for spousal sponsorship and now We're waiting our file to be transferred to VO .
My question is that, dose TRV refusal affect the BGC of PR or its of benifit as the Vo already did it?
It's quite common to be refused in similar circumstances (Canadian spouse + non-resident spouse applying for a TRV).

Background checks are not conducted for all TRV applicants. You can expect a detailed background check to be done when your PR file is transferred to your home visa office