+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa(TRV)

malwa09

Nov 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

####### I am unable to find right thread to post my query so starting a new thread.######

My parents are preparing to file TRV from India and need the following information :

1.) Do they have to furnish the supporting documents (s.a. Bank statements, property statements, ITR, Marriage certificate ) separately with their individual application ? If no, do they have to mention this in cover letter ?
Is it like one of my parent's application carry forms with all the supporting documents and other parent's application carry the specific forms only

If somebody can provide elaborate information on how to present the application, It will be of great help.

Further,
2.) I need format of the cover letter.

thanks

malwa

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My parents are preparing to file TRV from India and need the following information :

1.) Do they have to furnish the supporting documents (s.a. Bank statements, property statements, ITR, Marriage certificate ) separately with their individual application ? If no, do they have to mention this in cover letter ?
Is it like one of my parent's application carry forms with all the supporting documents and other parent's application carry the specific forms only
Each application must have its own complete set of supporting evidence + of course, the application forms.

If your parents have joint bank accounts then each application must have one original bank statement for that joint bank account(s) signed and stamped by the bank authorities.

If, for example, your mom does not have adequate liquid funds to pay for her visit then she must include one complete set of your dad's bank statements + his ITRs + a Letter of Financial Support signed by your dad.

If, for example, only own parent owns a property/land then the property ownership documents cannot be included in the application of the parent that does not own the property

Reactions: malwa09

malwa09

Nov 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Each application must have its own complete set of supporting evidence + of course, the application forms.

If your parents have joint bank accounts then each application must have one original bank statement for that joint bank account(s) signed and stamped by the bank authorities.

If, for example, your mom does not have adequate liquid funds to pay for her visit then she must include one complete set of your dad's bank statements + his ITRs + a Letter of Financial Support signed by your dad.

If, for example, only own parent owns a property/land then the property ownership documents cannot be included in the application of the parent that does not own the property

Thanks Bryanna. Many thanks for the prompt information.