File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Someone told me not to worry as it happened 17 yrs ago n will not affect the decision even if IRCC discovered about it. So i m in dilemma.
"Someone" was wrong. You're risking misrepresentation and a 5 year ban. You need to correct this information as soon as possible.

tunrax

Jul 22, 2017
Dear All,

i need help with appealing misrepresentation of information.

i applied for a visiting visa to Canada not quite long, i was given 5 years ban for withholding my USA visa denials.
in the application section where i was asked if i have been denied a canadian visa or to other country, i answered yes but didn't explain the details of the refusal,only mentioned my study permit denials in the past.

i have applied for a study permit visa to Canada in the past and in all my applications i have always mentioned my USA visa denials but in the latest application i only answered yes to being denied in the past but didn't explain in details the denials.
MY question is this:
1. Is it ok to appeal the 5 years ban.
2 what are my chances of winning the appeal.
3. How long does an appeal take..
4 . Can the appeal decision affect future applications.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Thank you.

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
Hi, may i ask a question again, if my friend will help me to make a request of my CAIPS do i just need the form IMM544E ? do i need also the IMM5475E ? Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, may i ask a question again, if my friend will help me to make a request of my CAIPS do i just need the form IMM544E ? do i need also the IMM5475E ? Thanks
Hi,

There's no IMM544E form. For your friend to obtain your case notes, you must give your consent for access to your information i.e. IMM5744E (and not IMM5475E)

Cheers

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
Really sad that my friend wouldnt gonna help me because he is afraid that it will make a negative impact on the processing of his permanent residency,. Do it really gonna have an impact?. Because he is just waiting on his permanent residency.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ordering GCMS notes on your behalf won't impact your friend's PR app.

You can Google for an agent who can order on your behalf. It will take longer to get the notes and cost between CAD 25-30

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
And it cost so much,, 120usd fr the premium, but it only cost 5 cad there, i already told him that it woudnt take effect on his pr app. It just because i put his personal info so he is afraid of that lol

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Any one, please share your views on below.

In 2010, applied study permit application, was approved. Never show any work experience but actually worked as supervisor to support my tuition fees.

in 2016, when applied for LMIA based work permit for supervisor, had provide them supervisor work experience 2008 to 2010. Unfortunately they gave me refusal as that work experience was inconsistent to all my previous submission to IRCC. They just give me refusal on reason of " i am (OFFICER) not satisfied that you adequately match the job criteria. They didn't check box of misrepresentation and even i order CAIPS notes, never find any misrepresentation thing.

so the question is, Now i am ready to apply for Express entry, my wife as primary applicant , should i mention this in personal history? is it advisable to provide them? Would they give me misrepresentation if i m showing them again? i m not claiming any points neither i m getting any advantage from this in Express Entry

i am concerning your genuine opinion.
Many thanks in Advance.

rattan82

Sep 16, 2017
i am inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years under the permanent residency. there is any other option to move to Canada. i.e. tourist, work permit. yesterday i read the article if your blood relation is living in Canada so you can move under the teacher's requirement in British Columbia.
Please tell me any chances or any option for this. because i have a blood relation in British Columbia.