+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa for Husband (I am Permanent resident in Canada)

Nash148

Jan 31, 2016
Hi

I am trying to apply for visitor visa for my husband. He is currently a student and my question is will his letter of enrollment in university be a good proof to show that he will not overstay in Canada? Also, since he currently does not have a full time job will showing his tuition payments since he started university be a good financial proof?

Also here is a purpose of visit letter which he is planning to include with his documents:

Dear Visa officer

My name is ___, presently residing in Saudi Arabia. I'm writing this letter in support of my application to apply for a Temporary Resident/Visitor visa in Canada.

I'm married to ______ who is a Canadian Permanent Resident and living in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. We got married in June 2015 during her visit to Saudi Arabia. Soon after marriage she had to return to Canada to continue her studies. Since our marriage, we hardly had time to be together. I would like to visit my wife during coming summer holidays and spend some time with my wife and my in –laws as well as enjoy my summer holidays in Winnipeg. My mother in law ______ has agreed to bear all costs related to living, food etc. (letter attached) during 4 weeks of my intended stay in Winnipeg that is from June 01, 2016 to June 30, 2016. Any extra funds that I'm bringing to Canada will likely be used for travel expenses, entertainment, personal shopping and gifts for my wife

I will have to leave for Saudi Arabia after my stated period of stay since I have to collect my bachelor’s degree in person from my university. I have attached a document from the Dean of my University regarding this.

I hope this letter will help convince you of my genuine desire to visit my wife and leaving Canada at the end of my stay. Thank you very much for your time.

let me know if I should make any changes in the purpose of visit letter..

Looking forward for help soon..