+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temporary resident permit holder

DIDA2017

Apr 7, 2017
Canada
im inside canada as a visitor i was apply 3 time for a work permit but they refused me can i apply for temporary resident permit holder within canada

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
im inside canada as a visitor i was apply 3 time for a work permit but they refused me can i apply for temporary resident permit holder within canada
On what basis are you eligible for a work permit or a temporary resident permit?

Do you have a job offer and a approved LMIA for a work permit?

And you are not eligible for a temporary residence permit because TRP is only eligible for those who are inadmissible to Canada and have a good reason to enter Canada.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Have you applied to extend you visa since you arrived? Your first posts are from January this year and if you haven't applied to extend your visitor visa, I suspect you are out of status in Canada. I suspect IRCC refusing your work permits is their way of telling you its time to return to your home country.

Last edited:

EstherBarros

Aug 18, 2014
BC- Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Please, give us more details on your situation so we can offer informed opinions :)

DIDA2017

Apr 7, 2017
Canada
I have applied for a visa renewal and am still waiting for response from goverment
also i was apply 3 time for a work permit under francophone mobiliti programe outside quebec but they refused me for no reason !!! the agent said ( I'm not sure you will leave Canada after the work permit expires ) I have received a job offer and a support letter from the employer and I have all the experience and conditions required.... but they refused me !!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have applied for a visa renewal and am still waiting for response from goverment
also i was apply 3 time for a work permit under francophone mobiliti programe outside quebec but they refused me for no reason !!! the agent said ( I'm not sure you will leave Canada after the work permit expires ) I have received a job offer and a support letter from the employer and I have all the experience and conditions required.... but they refused me !!!
To be approved for a work permit, IRCC generally wants to see that you have ties to your home country. It's typically more difficult to apply from within Canada. Since you already have three refusals - you should not submit further applications. Return to your home country and spend at least 8 months there establishing ties before applying again.

DIDA2017

Apr 7, 2017
Canada
I have explained to them many links
I have an official job at the Ministry of Culture in my country
I am the only sponsor for my paremts
Real estate properties
Financial assets
He insisted on refusing the request without a convincing reason!!!

My file was complete and I have all the ingredients
I think there are no legal rules governing immigration officers

DIDA2017

Apr 7, 2017
Canada
To be approved for a work permit, IRCC generally wants to see that you have ties to your home country. It's typically more difficult to apply from within Canada. Since you already have three refusals - you should not submit further applications. Return to your home country and spend at least 8 months there establishing ties before applying again.
Real estate properties
Financial assets

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Real estate properties
Financial assets

I assume you have ordered your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind the refusals. What did your GCMS notes say?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Real estate properties
Financial assets

If you had repeatedly submit applications after each refusals shows that you have no intention to return to your home country and want to remain long term in Canada.

Reactions: scylla

DIDA2017

Apr 7, 2017
Canada
The employer has failed to make you an offer of employment, as required by subparagraph
200 (1) (c) (ii.1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
• Job offer A02***31, which has been associated with a previous application for
work, can not be associated with a subsequent application.
• The employer did not pay the employer's compliance costs under the terms of the
section 303.1 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
You can reapply if you feel you can respond to these
concerns and demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. In this case, you
will have to pay the processing fees again.

after that the employer was apply for a new job offer and he pay fees and then they refuse me again !!

Last edited:

DIDA2017

Apr 7, 2017
Canada
honestly I will not back to my country for any reason !! I am currently legal in canada as a visitor and i will struggle to find solution within canada

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
honestly I will not back to my country for any reason !! I am currently legal in canada as a visitor and i will struggle to find solution within canada
Either go back by choice while still legal or end up illegal and potentially removed by force. With 3 work permit refusals, you have pretty much no chance of approval.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Agreed. Your chances of any sort of visa (extension, WP or student) are pretty much zero at this point in time. You should be expecting a refusal of your visitor extension as well. It's highly doubtful you will be able to remain legally for much longer.